What's new

Welcome @waz as a Mod

They do everything mods do and more, they do all the necessary management and planning for changes to the forum, site maintenance, updates, new features and so on. Mods only manage content posted by members and the status of members ie whether they're banned or not. Admins pretty much run the rest of the show, and from what I can see, it's a demanding job.

@levina @Akheilos and I have a suspicion @Zaalim is also a beautiful young lady. :tup:

mods can't always tell whether it's a boy or girl, ultrasound required on all members.

I was just joking, only mods and admins can access this sort of stuff, and we can never misuse it.
:omghaha: so if any one want to become moderator what is the eligibity:raise:

@levina @Akheilos and I have a suspicion @Zaalim is also a beautiful young lady. :tup:

mods can't always tell whether it's a boy or girl, ultrasound required on all members.

:rofl:

akheilos, that irritating female... and me... :D

and zaalim... now, you are getting poetical mr. admin... :agree:

but i hasten to add that i was talking about my three off-line obsessions...

Congrats ma man! :)

@waz
more mods mean more negative rating :yahoo:

any ways Congratulation to @waz
Congrats!
Congratulations
@waz
Considering how we Indians mess up our Z with J ..... I humbly submit my congrats to the new mod with this ...
View attachment 159999
24 gun salute @waz lala... Congratzi..
Congratz bro.
bdn9vn.jpg
Congrats Waz. You are from Kashmir right?
Congrats @waz. Welcome to the team! :D
congrats, waz... hope you will prevent unnecessary threads fro going upto 20+ pages.

Thank you so much my brothers and my friends.

After many, many years on this forum WebMaster has decided to give my useless backside a job.

Blessings to all.

@waz

Congrats bro! :)
A very good choice and well deserved by a very fair and balanced contributor, @waz.
Congrats waz!
congrats Waz

You are a one of the sane member around. I am very positive you will do good job as a moderator

PS: Never abuse your powers, be fair to all
@waz, you deserve it man. :cheers:
Are you getting paid, now?
Waz my brother, well deserved. go easy on me.

Thank you brothers. I will assure power does not go to my head.

I shall retreat to a mountain and do the Zihkr of Allah Sufi style to control my ego. :smitten:

Pretty much. We also have sleeper cells and high level intel ops, as well as real life informants to spy on members in their daily lives.

I know you all by name.
i hope you don't keep track of the browser history? :undecided:

Hey @waz bhai congrats!!
I hope you won't mind me toturing you on troll threads. :-)

Enhh???
Nobody trolls me :coffee:
If so then Jangi Bhai I'll torture you to get that troll off my tail. :P

Hehehe...no a voice recording facility on the forum 'll be enough.
But you know what?....then the biggest secret that one of our ADMIN is a female will be out :secret:
Jungibaaz said:
I know you all by name.

Uffff!
Shocked!! And dead... :hang2:

Prah mera, it's been nine years of being a bum on here. I couldn't avoid work no longer. WebMaster stopped my welfare cheque a while back. Time for work. :o:

<--- bows down in respect...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom