What's new

Welcome @waz as a Mod

@LeveragedBuyout, thank you for all the likes my friend.

Sorry for not congratulating you explicitly before; I have a fetish about keeping my post count as low as possible. But now that I'm writing, congratulations! We haven't crossed paths on PDF many times, but when we have, I've always been impressed by your rational thinking and professionalism. It's a credit to @WebMaster that he recognized your talent and decided to harness it on behalf on PDF. Hopefully I will see you in more of the threads/sections I haunt.

Cheers!

Sorry for not congratulating you explicitly before; I have a fetish about keeping my post count as low as possible. But now that I'm writing, congratulations! We haven't crossed paths on PDF many times, but when we have, I've always been impressed by your rational thinking and professionalism. It's a credit to @WebMaster that he recognized your talent and decided to harness it on behalf on PDF. Hopefully I will see you in more of the threads/sections I haunt.

Cheers!

Thank you very much for your kind and inspiring words. I completely understand the post count thing. I have enjoyed your posts in the past and I hope to have many a fruitful discussion with yourself, in the near future.

Thank you once more.

bus ab tujhi ko tang karoonga. :P congrats!

Yaar tora se raam karneh do, before you terrorise me. :o:

Pretty much. We also have sleeper cells and high level intel ops, as well as real life informants to spy on members in their daily lives.

I know you all by name.
tell me my name, and i will become a "murgha" and post a pic here

infiltration successful. standby for further instruction. :buba_phone:
one does not simply reveal a "coup" plan against PDF publicly

tell me my name, and i will become a "murgha" and post a pic here

Hahaha, sounds like it might be worth the trouble, the thing is, users always leave behind traces, no matter what you do on the internet, if you're interacting with something and it stores one piece of info ie the text in your post, you're granting it access to other info too, on forums it's a different story, you're registered users, a whole lot more info, only thing is, those who have access to such info aren't allowed to misuse it.

I've already blabbed too much, finding your name is not a problem, but we can't do it. We won't.

Hahaha, sounds like it might be worth the trouble, the thing is, users always leave behind traces, no matter what you do on the internet, if you're interacting with something and it stores one piece of info ie the text in your post, you're granting it access to other info too, on forums it's a different story, you're registered users, a whole lot more info, only thing is, those who have access to such info aren't allowed to misuse it.

I've already blabbed too much, finding your name is not a problem, but we can't do it. We won't.
................................no wonder my mom tells me not to use the Internet......................

Congratulations @waz I've been too busy and have been away from PDF. I just saw this thread. I had been expecting this, and I am very happy to see your promotion. Very well deserved.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom