What's new

Welcome Moonlight as Think Tank Analyst

Naa just an average person earning bread n butter by doing 3 type of work as 1 doesn't cover all my living expenses :cry:
ever looked at the stock exchange? i made 5 figures just from that alone last year ok it was only £12000 but i blame brexit for that.

Degree, degree hoti hai, fake ho ya real! :lol:

Welcome to TTA Moonlight!

Just a reminder, you don't need a PHD to be a TTA here. You just need to be well behaved, articulate and not an ARSE like @vcheng, oh wait. :D
And that post has been deleted by the mods, to show solidarity with your eastern neighbor.
really solidarity...............

Degree, degree hoti hai, fake ho ya real! :lol:

Welcome to TTA Moonlight!

Just a reminder, you don't need a PHD to be a TTA here. You just need to be well behaved, articulate and not an ARSE like @vcheng, oh wait. :D

Name calling from Webby? Tsk Tsk. But I am not surprised. How sadly typical. :D

Name calling from Webby? Tsk Tsk. But I am not surprised. How sadly typical. :D

You are notorious for being a pain in the *** and whining about PDF and Pakistan at large. Nothing wrong with that but does make you look like Tarek Fateh kind. But Tarek Fateh is an asshole... and you are a little better. :D

PS: Qualification is not the sole criteria otherwise we wouldn't have

I have VIP PHD :enjoy: its gives the privilege to apply anywhere and get the TT MOD or Admin so i demand me and @Mente to be the next Mod :partay:

You are notorious for being a pain in the *** and whining about PDF and Pakistan at large. Nothing wrong with that but does make you look like Tarek Fateh kind. But Tarek Fateh is an asshole... and you are a little better. :D

Badnaam agar hongey tau kia naam na ho ga? :D

Back
Top Bottom