What's new

Welcome Moonlight as Think Tank Analyst

does she have a masters or a degree?
OHH why did you not say PHd or D.Sc :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:, my dear chap I am not the type of person to openly ask folks about their qualifications or what institution they attended,,,,,but since you seem so interested it is a science degree from a US uni...now please have a good day!

WTH is wrong with some people? have you guys even saw her posts? and these 4-5 days old members are gonna tell PDF administration who deserve this post and who doesn't? @waz @WAJsal @Zaki
Exactly! some folk are becoming ridiculous.

does she have a masters or a degree?
Seems like you are deeply hurt. Its third time you are back to square 1 after I thought you were convinced.

Don't worry one day your turn will also come :cheers:

PS: Qualification is not the sole criteria otherwise we wouldn't have rejected members holding PHd degree

OHH why did you not say PHd or D.Sc :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:, my dear chap I am not the type of person to openly ask folks about their qualifications or what institution they attended,,,,,but since you seem so interested it is a science degree from a US uni...now please have a good day!

Exactly! some folk are becoming ridiculous.
well its relevant, from here cpec piece she could be from finance,
oh and my day was just great, thanks for asking now you have a good day too.....

Seems like you are deeply hurt. Its third time you are back to square 1 after I thought you were convinced.

PS: Qualification is not the sole criteria otherwise we wouldn't have rejected members holding PHd degree
Can you take care of a few members here pls? like the one above you? isn't it strange that despite being a 4-5 days old member he knows a lot?

im not hurt. i moved on in the morning and when i cam home i saw his notification and responded. too bad our last discussion was on the whatever thread because it was "off topic".

im not hurt. i moved on in the morning and when i cam home i saw his notification and responded. too bad our last discussion was on the whatever thread because it was "off topic".
Even this is likely to be deleted as you guys made fuss out of nothing

With 5600 posts you managed to receive 10 positive ratings, she is already got 4 times more despite having less posts. How many articles have you written and posted in life? She published couple of them already and ambitious to do more in future

The history of this forum suggests, we have witnessed dissent from members for most of the promotions but they all agreed with management decisiond afterwards. We don't take decision in hurry, give her some time to prove her worth

Thank you and I expect no more off topic posts

Even this is likely to be deleted as you guys made fuss out of nothing

With 5600 posts you managed to receive 10 positive ratings, she is already got 4 times more despite having less posts. How many articles have you written and posted in life? She published couple of them already and ambitious to do more in future

The history of this forum suggests, we have witnessed dissent from members for most of the promotions but they all agreed with management decisiond afterwards. We don't take decision in hurry, give her some time to prove her worth

Thank you and I expect no more off topic posts
the thing is i dont really care about positive ratings, when was the last time you saw a journal or a good article from me? never on this forum. nor do i intend to in the foreseeable future either. do i need to prove myself? are you my dad ? all i asked was what merit she had as i was genuinely interested and you went all loo loo larry.
you need to calm down and lay of the drinks for a while.

Arey yaar don't spoil the fun, i haven't finished my AS. There is no need for a degree or a qualification.
is that level 3 grade? so your about 16/17?
damn...........
oh and they dont say arey yaar they say yera........... whatever that means

is that level 3 grade? so your about 16/17?
They do AS in the UK too, comes after GCS, or IGCSE. The rest is off-topic. Point being: you don't have to be a space craft engineer to qualify for TTA. I would go on to say the method of promotion is easily one of the best things about PDF.
oh and they dont say arey yaar they say yera........... whatever that means
You'll teach me Urdu? :D

They do AS in the UK too, comes after GCS, or IGCSE. The rest is off-topic. Point being: you don't have to be a space craft engineer to qualify for TTA. I would go on to say the method of promotion is easily one of the best things about PDF.

You'll teach me Urdu? :D
As in the first year of a levels i get it. bloody kids.................

and i dont know any urdu apart from some swears and salamalikum thats it. and you call every asain guy uncle even though you he's not related to you. same applies to the ladies too but you call them auntie. i know more than you think amigo, and its worth mentioning iv'e been to pakistan. khafee played a dirty one on me and called me a gora a while back. i caught him out on it.

Back
Top Bottom