What's new

Welcome Moonlight as Think Tank Analyst

Welcome @Moonlight as our think tank analyst.
troll-face-coffee-facebook-meme.jpg

@Slav Defence ,@Arsalan ,@The Sandman ,@The Eagle ,@Zibago @django ....

And we hope to add more....
Hahahahaha... I like that! :D
Few days back @Zaki approached and had a convo. with me where he introduced @Moonlight .I took her interview and we decided to observe her.To our astonishment she turned out to be more amazing and hence she was promoted as TTA by webmaster.

Welcome to the club. :)

Regards

We take months to decide promotion for each Member so I guess she must have passed the strict criteria to justify her title.

Thank you

Back to topic
i see that i recall she wrote a piece on cpec or the pakistani economy or something like that, but does that really merit a promotion? i thought experience and credibility justifies ones reason for a promotion.

mind you there's a few who need a demotion.

sorry for putting a downer on the thread but that's how i see it.

i see that i recall she wrote a piece on cpec or the pakistani economy or something like that, but does that really merit a promotion? i thought experience and credibility justifies ones reason for a promotion.

mind you there's a few who need a demotion.

sorry for putting a downer on the thread but that's how i see it.
You always have two sides of the coin and I think not every member is aware of the true potential of other members. I think eventually you will agree to the decision taken by management as we put every member on observation for months before taking any step. That is one of the reason of our success and we rarely have to face disappointment.

Thank you - lets stick to the topic as this is not a thread for discussion

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom