What's new

Welcome Home, Pervez Musharraf The Great Leader Of Pakistan

I know, Im burning up.. I loved those Indians and they gave her attention :frown:
sehba+musharraf+drinking+during+ramzan.gif

oscar ko us ke anti musharraf antics peh oscar dena chahye

or i say, us ko musharraf se nishan e imtiaz milna chahye

So, people want this person back who started the country down this high way to hell ?.....fine by me....

Kuta musharaf came back, surrendered country to corrupt zardari, hide and sort out all money stolen from pakistan by musharf and now came back for barking

He's wearing a bullet proof jacket himself and he says he wants to 'save Pakistan'? :woot: Can he provide bullet proof jackets to every Pakistani, especially in the tribal areas?

If you must rant for the sake of it, just look at your own leaders, even on a republic day, in the presence of thousand of troops and personal security, they still lack courage to address the public openly......damn they even have their back side covered. :haha:

manmohan_singh_rain_speech_afp_1_543x275.jpg

Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh (C) gestures as he delivers a speech from behind bulletproof glass on the ramparts of The Red Fort in New Delhi.

He's wearing a bullet proof jacket himself and he says he wants to 'save Pakistan'? :woot: Can he provide bullet proof jackets to every Pakistani, especially in the tribal areas?

if you think bullet proof vest can save a guy from bomb, from head shot, from death then, please musharraf provide us that and we will occupy our rightful land called india and rule it for ever

all hail bullet proof vest

ohhhh mai b kahun ye Kuuuta Numa Shair Bhonk kyun nahi raha Musharaf k against :D

kuta numa yahudi sher imran q nahi bhonk raha musharraf ke khilaf?

sabar karo saab ka time aye ka, musharraf ko abhi sans lene do tumhare mian sahab aur imran jamima khan bhi preparation ker rahe hain, un ke waham o gumaan me nahi tha k aaj musharraf ajye ga

kuta numa yahudi sher imran q nahi bhonk raha musharraf ke khilaf?

sabar karo saab ka time aye ka, musharraf ko abhi sans lene do tumhare mian sahab aur imran jamima khan bhi preparation ker rahe hain, un ke waham o gumaan me nahi tha k aaj musharraf ajye ga

Sir, Why is it that supporters of these Pakistani parties do not get along?
As a research student I had the opportunity to review many articles from party members from your respected parties and found their views to be very similar.

Respects.

Sir, Why is it that supporters of these Pakistani parties do not get along?
As a research student I had the opportunity to review many articles from party members from your respected parties and found their views to be very similar.

Respects.

what parties speciafically are you refering to, and what views are you refering to, because im taking out 2 types of meanings from your comment

what parties speciafically are you refering to, and what views are you refering to, because im taking out 2 types of meanings from your comment

Sir,
I refer to the party Peoples Tehreek Insaaf and All Pakistan Muslim League.
According to reports Ive seen on Deutsche W their parties embody a simlar mission statement.

Sir,
I refer to the party Peoples Tehreek Insaaf and All Pakistan Muslim League.
According to reports Ive seen on Deutsche W their parties embody a simlar mission statement.

APML has approached PTI several times to do electoral alliance, but PTI politics is less based on ideology and more based on the traditional pakistani politics of becoming popular by insulting other people, and their policy of hate, imran earned respect from certain section of pakistanis who hated musharraf because mushy was the president back then and PTI did the politics of outside parliament opposition just it is doing with PPP and PMLN now a days, now if imran makes alliance with APML based on the principles imran will lose his fans and potential vote bank

in my personal view, all parties other then the mainstream corrupt parties like PMLN and PPP, ANP, PMLF and PMLQ should make alliances with each other which is the only way perhaps to defeat these corrupt parties and reform the democratic system in pakistan all together because primarily the battle is between those who support corruption and feudalism, and those who are against it

APML has approached PTI several times to do electoral alliance, but PTI politics is less based on ideology and more based on the traditional pakistani politics of becoming popular by insulting other people, and their policy of hate, imran earned respect from certain section of pakistanis who hated musharraf, now if imran makes alliance with APML based on the principles imran will lose his fans and potential vote bank

in my personal view, all parties other then the mainstream corrupt parties like PMLN and PPP, ANP, PMLF and PMLQ should make alliances with each other which is the only way perhaps to defeat these corrupt parties and reform the democratic system in pakistan all together because primarily the battle is between those who support corruption and feudalism, and those who are against it

Although I am not familiar with feudal politics , the idea of insulting the political opponent is not alien to Indian low level politcs and is common within the rural areas. However, these party members seem to tow the line of the party overall. Yet in this case it seems you are suggesting that corruption and feaudalism is cross-stream in all parties.
If I am to understand wiki, then the influence of these feudals extends in mainstream majority and I am sorry to say the task of overturning them is next to impossible unless a popular revolution takes place.
With the current polls through gallup and other sources, it seems neither APML or PTI have that percentage of public support to make it happen.

With General Musharraf being an-ex military man, will there be chances of the Pakistani military supporting him and interfering in elections? Since the impression of the Pakistani military controlling the state is very strong both in India and the west.

Very less crowd in airport to receive him! Disappointing!

the crowd was less at the beginning because he was to arrive from jinnah terminal, but he came from terminal one, or hajj terminal and people were at the jinnah terminal

Although I am not familiar with feudal politics , the idea of insulting the political opponent is not alien to Indian low level politcs and is common within the rural areas. However, these party members seem to tow the line of the party overall. Yet in this case it seems you are suggesting that corruption and feaudalism is cross-stream in all parties.
If I am to understand wiki, then the influence of these feudals extends in mainstream majority and I am sorry to say the task of overturning them is next to impossible unless a popular revolution takes place.
With the current polls through gallup and other sources, it seems neither APML or PTI have that percentage of public support to make it happen.

With General Musharraf being an-ex military man, will there be chances of the Pakistani military supporting him and interfering in elections? Since the impression of the Pakistani military controlling the state is very strong both in India and the west.

the revolution makes chaos and doesnt necessarily make all things right, these are severe economic backlashes which pak cant sustain,

in politics you have to choose the lesser of two evils and at this time the necessity is for another party to become a main stream party whose politics is not built on feudals and corrupt people and there is the meaning of accountability system in place, the influence of feudals will only eliminate if people defeat them through politics otherwise they will continue to influence

there are certain measure to nullify their influence very basic things like local body system, depoliticising the law enforecement land reforms etc, i think india also had a very powerful feudal system the correct form of democracy eliminated ther influence

musharraf freed the media, feudals never wanted that to happen because free media doesnt make government propaganda, people became aware

Back
Top Bottom