What's new

Welcome Home, Pervez Musharraf The Great Leader Of Pakistan

Though Pakistanis opinion on Musharraf is split but at this point I admire his courage for coming back and that too in the face of a vicious death threat by the most ruthless people on the planet.

And wearing a bullet proof vest means he's scared?? So then wear a bullet proof vest, muster up courage and walk into a death trap. Half of you would wet yourself alone on hearing some wants to kill you.

And Indians, stop burning up, this issue has nothing to do with you. Unless the ill will you bear against him for kargil won't let you rest.

If musharaf is nt so important, nt popular why the hell every body is making it a big fuss?lol
Just because he is still mr,big?lol

31465_503342609713002_612983589_n.jpg

Oopssssss....... !!

Musharraf ka Allah hi hafizzzzzzzzzz :lol:

Allaha said in quran ready urself for the battle?
& he is ready for the battle against the killers called TTp? Of Whom many so called great leaders in pakistan fear to speak a single word against?lol
Nevermind, its all called soilder,s theory, nt fastbowlers one?lol

@Fasih Khan: You should start working on the farewell post when he leaves disappointed

Ohh, u r so afraid of his arrival? Ask uncle sharif plz, wht he hve been told by KSA king? I mean SHUT UP against musharaf?lol

Such blatant interference in the internal affairs of Pakistan by any foreign country, including USA and Saudi Araba, should stop. Musharraf entered us all in the WoT with such terrible consequences. He must answer for that, and Kargil.

Why is the Supreme Court silent now?

Just because Cj also hve secret swiss accounts?lol
& he also gets awards in US & UK?lol
Only way left for you is to become a foot solider of TTp, to kill him? Bt wait its USA supporting TTp too?lol

Last edited by a moderator:
If you must rant for the sake of it, just look at your own leaders, even on a republic day, in the presence of thousand of troops and personal security, they still lack courage to address the public openly......damn they even have their back side covered. :haha:

manmohan_singh_rain_speech_afp_1_543x275.jpg

Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh (C) gestures as he delivers a speech from behind bulletproof glass on the ramparts of The Red Fort in New Delhi.
Do you my friend, even know the difference between a bullet proof enclosure and a bullet proof jacket? :hitwall: Whatever happened to quality education? :undecided:

Allaha said in quran ready urself for the battle?
& he is ready for the battle against the killers called TTp? Of Whom many so called great leaders in pakistan fear to speak a single word against?lol
Nevermind, its all called soilder,s theory, nt fastbowlers one?lol

I heard he said that Pakistan should talk to Taliban?

anyway, it was just a picture I saw and shared, not that I agree with

ohhhh mai b kahun ye Kuuuta Numa Shair Bhonk kyun nahi raha Musharaf k against :D

kyon kay kutti choran naal ralli hoi aye :lol:

Musharraf is a good man.

He made mistakes, but again he is only human.

Musharraf back in the line of fire

Former military chief and president of Pakistan, General (r) Pervez Musharraf, ending his self-imposed exile, landed in Karachi on Sunday, claiming he had come back to save the country despite threats to his life.

Following the cancellation of the no-objection certificate (NOC) of a public gathering scheduled at the ground near Quaid-e-Azam Mausoleum, All Pakistan Muslim League (APML) President Pervez Musharraf briefly addressed a crowd of his supporters at the airport and left for a hotel under police and rangers’ security.

Emirates’ flight 606, carrying former military chief Pervez Musharraf, his party leaders and media persons who accompanied him from Dubai, landed at 1:20pm at Karachi Airport where a few hundred, but much charged supporters, welcomed him. After landing at the Karachi airport, the former military dictator went direct to the VIP lounge where he argued with the police and rangers’ officers, forcing them to allow him to hold a public gathering and a rally to up to the mausoleum of the founder of Pakistan.

Sources said the law-enforcing agencies didn’t give him security clearance to appear before the crowd of his supporters, so he stayed in the VIP lounge for over one and a half hours.

Waiving to his supporters at the airport, the former military dictator said his party would take part in the next elections throughout the country while he might contest from Karachi, Chitral and other constituencies. Musharraf expressed grief over the current state of affairs of the country and vowed that he had come back to save the country and bring a change according to the vision of the Quaid-e-Azam, to enable its citizens to live peacefully.

The former president asked the people where were those who were predicting that he would not return to the country. “They can see that I have come back,” he said. He chanted his old slogan, “Pakistan is first, which was saved and would be saved again.” “People advised me not to go back as I will be killed,” Musharraf said, while referring to threats from Taliban who reportedly claimed they had despatched suicide bombers to attack the former military dictator.

Rejecting the threats to his life, the former army chief declared: “I am afraid of nobody; I am only scared of God.”

Musharraf expressed grief over the law and order situation of Karachi and promised he would bring peace and make Karachi the city of lights again if he was voted to power.

APML Chief Pervez Musharraf declared that Karachi did not belong to a specific community or group, saying the city was for all, whether they were Sindhis, the Baloch, Punjabis, Urdu speaking, Pashtuns, Bengalis and Biharis.

He appealed to the people to support him for the progress and peace of the city, urging the elements involved in killings to shun fighting and bloodshed.

Meanwhile, a large crowd of APML supporters and workers, carrying portraits of Pervez Musharraf, reached the airport to welcome him. While sharing their sentiments, the people were happy to see their leader among them. A teenage girl, Saba Ilyas, while talking to The Nation at the airport, said they had reached here to welcome their leader for progress of the country. Students constantly lost their education because of poor law and order situation in the country. In addition, they were not given better facilities by the PPP government, she added.

Another student of Karachi University (KU), Rida Naqvi, said, “I have come here to welcome my favourite leader. Youth want change in Pakistan as a peaceful and developed country.” Rida said Musharraf was the last hope for change in the country because he had improved the education system and gifted many development programmes to the masses across the country, especially to the people of Karachi.

She said an urban-based political party had been claiming that it had a heavy mandate, but did nothing even for its voters.

Allahyar from Tharparkar district, Sindh, said he had come along with other supporters of Musharraf to welcome him. He said Musharraf had facilitated the poor people of the country in the past and would also deliver in the future. Talking about development in Tharparkar, he said one of the major roads from district Mirpurkhas to Tharparkar was constructed during his era.

Contrary to the scheduled visit to the Quaid-e-Azam Mausoleum, Pervez Musharraf, accompanied by security squad of police and rangers, reached a hotel in the city, where he held a meeting with the APML leadership for his political activities and the party’s organisation.

Musharraf said he had many challenges ahead, including threats to his life as well as political and legal battles.

Musharraf's power base has all but evaporated and he is not thought likely to win more than a couple of seats for his All Pakistan Muslim League party, which he founded in self-imposed exile with the help of Pakistani expatriates.

"I am very nostalgic but very happy to be back after four years," he told AFP on his Emirates flight from Dubai.

Musharraf ended his airport speech by leading chants of "We will save Pakistan".

Musharraf faces several court cases related to his time in office and he remains a highly controversial figure in a country struggling to shake off the legacy of extended periods of military rule. The outgoing government has rolled back much of the constitutional meddling of Musharraf and his predecessors.

Only hundreds of people greeted him at the airport, beating drums, dancing, waving flags and scattering rose petals. When he left the airport in a giant convoy, flanked by security protection, no one lined the main highway.

A court has granted him temporary reprieve from arrest, but he is wanted over the 2007 assassination of former premier Benazir Bhutto; the 2006 death of Nawab Akbar Bugti and the 2007 sacking of judges.

Security concerns forced him to scrap plans to hold a public rally at the mausoleum of Quaid-i-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah after the Taliban threatened to send a squad of suicide bombers to assassinate him.

Musharraf’s official Facebook and Twitter accounts provided an upbeat commentary on his return, complete with photographs.

An AFP reporter said supporters on the flight from Dubai shouted "Long live Musharraf", annoying some of the regular passengers.

Musharraf, who has been granted protective bail to lift the threat of immediate arrest on his return to Pakistan, told reporters before leaving Dubai that he was ‘not feeling nervous’ but admitted some concern.

"I am feeling concerned about the unknown... there are a lot of unknown factors of terrorism and extremism, unknown factors of legal issue, unknown factors of how much I will be able to perform (in the elections)," he said.

Musharraf back in the line of fire | The Nation

One of our own: Military seeks security for Musharraf

ISLAMABAD: The country’s top security establishment has demanded ‘foolproof’ security for the former military ruler General (retd) Pervez Musharraf, who landed in the country on Sunday.
A defence source told The Express Tribune that the General Headquarters (GHQ) – the military headquarters- wrote a letter to the defence ministry seeking security for its former chief.
The source said the defence ministry forwarded the request to the interior ministry, which would ensure proper security for the former president.
Musharraf, who ended his four-year self-imposed exile on Sunday, has been threatened by the outlawed Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP).
In a Taliban video obtained by Reuters, Adnan Rasheed, who took part in a previous attempt to assassinate Musharraf, warned him of dire consequences upon his return.
However, it is not clear if the army sought enhanced security for Musharraf on its own or at the request of the former military chief. When contacted, a spokesperson for All Pakistan Muslim League (APML), Asia Ishaq said that Musharraf, as a retired army chief, was entitled to security from the military.
However, she claimed that the Pakistan Army took the initiative on its own and not at the request of Musharraf.
She expressed satisfaction over security measures put into place for Musharraf’s arrival in Karachi on Sunday. She confirmed that the army personnel, along with police and other law enforcement agencies, were providing security to Musharraf.
Talking about upcoming movements of the APML leader, she added, “We face a real challenge in Islamabad and Lahore and we are analysing at the moment the level of security we may require.”

One of our own: Military seeks security for Musharraf – The Express Tribune

Please make him the PM, India would love to see him there :azn:

Did you just got banned?? man you came back just two days ago from a long Ban!! You are a super troll and dont deserve to be here! :bunny:

Back
Top Bottom