What's new

Welcome Home, Pervez Musharraf The Great Leader Of Pakistan

I still love him for his dareness and all but he himself is a ''chala hua kartoos''...

It was him who imposed this ruthless regime upon this nation and ran away, and now he's back signing a deal with the same regime doing what?

I still love him for his dareness and all but he himself is a ''chala hua kartoos''...

It was him who imposed this ruthless regime upon this nation and ran away, and now he's back signing a deal with the same regime doing what?

Not only a chala hua kartoos but a man responsible for majority of our problems we face today. he had the opportunity to make it happen all alone but he wasted that and only made compromises for his on benefit, i.e. to remain president and for that one single purpose he made compromises with corrupt politicians and even signed the NRO, which is why today we have a president like Zardari. Surely he by no means a honest and selfless leader our nation needs at the moment.
Sorry General sahib apne pehlay hi bhot rang lagay hain wohi kafi hain is qoum k liye, agay k lie humain maf hi rakhain.

Musharraf is a good man.

He made mistakes, but again he is only human.
His one mistake cost pakistan lives hundreds of soldiers in kargil, Worldwide humiliation, settlement with US drones that took more than 50000 lives of innocent Pakistanis.
Great hero you got there. :pakistan:

Why Pakistani politicians always behave like seasonal grasshoppers returns only when there is an election and shed crocodile tear to bring good to Pakistani awam and fore rest of time they disappear like "gadhe ke sir se sing"

Can some one care to explain!

kuta numa yahudi sher imran q nahi bhonk raha musharraf ke khilaf?

sabar karo saab ka time aye ka, musharraf ko abhi sans lene do tumhare mian sahab aur imran jamima khan bhi preparation ker rahe hain, un ke waham o gumaan me nahi tha k aaj musharraf ajye ga

ye tou tum dil par lay gaye :D ahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Sub se ziada Musharaf k against Nawaz sharif bhonkta tha ab chup he hoo gaya hai :D kab dilwai ga phansi Mushi ko ?? HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :rofl:

Ohh, u r so afraid of his arrival? Ask uncle sharif plz, wht he hve been told by KSA king? I mean SHUT UP against musharaf?lol

Just because Cj also hve secret swiss accounts?lol
& he also gets awards in US & UK?lol
Only way left for you is to become a foot solider of TTp, to kill him? Bt wait its USA supporting TTp too?lol

what do you expect from a soldier, protect their own, the hell with country
mil bant ke plots khao bus

Wrong perception!
It was IK who charged evryone against a settled govt,thn boycotted the elections & made the way for the croupt regime also, past 5 years no opposition on the streets says it all,yes its IK the saviour of croupt damocrazy along with those awam who voted for it?lol
A kartoos can be refilled & fired back at any time!

what do you expect from a soldier, protect their own, the hell with country
mil bant ke plots khao bus

Sorry, give him the charge of the country, he will defend it again?
Bt check our damocrzy leaders, busses & plots & lootted money in swiss ,& london ?lol

His one mistake cost pakistan lives hundreds of soldiers in kargil, Worldwide humiliation, settlement with US drones that took more than 50000 lives of innocent Pakistanis.
Great hero you got there. :pakistan:

Its jst 5000 lives as coletrl damge in drone strikes?
& its 45000 in terrosist attacks?
Don't lie, & stop stupid prapoganda?
So all you want to give pakistan in the hands of TTp & make mullha FM new PM?lol
Wow, wht a vission?lol

No impact he is here because he is feeling guilty of things he have done in past today Pakistan is in mess because of him, he got no future only here to prove he is not coward he is commando :D If he survives till elections he will contest from Karachi or Gilgat with MQM support.
STOP blaming Musharraf for the MESS that Pakistan has been in during PPP's tenure.

The ex-dictator should be put on trial for his crimes when he was in power.
If this is the case then leaders of other political parties should also be put on trial for their crimes when have been in power. Why single out Musharraf only?

At least, Musharraf have something to boast about his accomplishments as a leader; but the likes of Nawaz and Zardari?

Such blatant interference in the internal affairs of Pakistan by any foreign country, including USA and Saudi Araba, should stop. Musharraf entered us all in the WoT with such terrible consequences. He must answer for that, and Kargil.

Why is the Supreme Court silent now?
Kargil episode was prior to Musharraf's entry in to power. Do not forget that this same man prevented India from attacking Pakistan in 2002 when he was the LEADER.

As far as WoT is concerned, what have you done if you were in Musharraf's position right after 9/11? Oh Wise one?

If this is the case then leaders of other political parties should also be put on trial for their crimes when have been in power. Why single out Musharraf only?.............

Kargil episode was prior to Musharraf's entry in to power. Do not forget that this same man prevented India from attacking Pakistan in 2002 when he was the LEADER.

As far as WoT is concerned, what have you done if you were in Musharraf's position right after 9/11? Oh Wise one?

You are correct in that Musharraf should not be singled out. The other thieves should also be put on trial.

Kargil was a blatantly rogue act, and Musharraf should have put on trial for treason for it. Then he would not have done the next dastardly deed of usurping power. His evil should have been stopped long before that happened.

Had Musharraf been punished for Kargil, he would not have been the one to decide our fate after 9/11 by agreeing to participate either. Allowing him to continue on his selfish and illegal ways landed us in this position.

What would I have done? Such a hypothetical question more than a decade later is difficult to answer, but at least rolling over and playing dead was not the correct strategy, surely, which is what Musharraf did. I would have permitted lines of supply, but I would not have given bases for drone attacks on my own fellow citizens, leaving Pakistan's sovereignty in tatters, that is for sure.

I never understand the politics of Pakistan even though every Pakistani discusses it in large social groups.

1) When Musharraf was in power peole wanted him to leave and people wanted Zardari in.
2) When Zardari came to power people hated his guts, and said Musharraf was better.
3) Now Musharraf announces that he is going to form a party or whatever, everyone says he needs to be trialled.
4) Then he is protected from being trialled in Pakistan if he returns.

I think regardless of these petty discussions, whether online or, more commonly, in social groups, we need to forget about personal defects in our leaders of Pakistan and hope that they support for what is best for the country. An example of that is the Iranian Gas Pipeline - to support energy demands.

We need to back them 100% and have faith in them in our own leaders - not have faith in and rely on others i.e. the US who "gives" aid. How can we expect something from other leaders/countries when we dont have faith in our own? It is like a big fat competition just like the shops out there, and this means other leaders and countries will not want you to progress forward, they dont give a toss they want to remain the dominent superpower!!

Look at the UK, people were sick of Labour and voted Tories and now they are sick of Tories and want Labour back. Regardless of which party is in power (or head of state) the country still progesses and what not. Another example is Iran, with all the sanctions it is still progessing dramatically!

Qaid-E-Azam was right - if I die before making a Pakistan, then it will never be made because the leaders of tommorow are going to be useless - and that has been the case.

You are correct in that Musharraf should not be singled out. The other thieves should also be put on trial.

Kargil was a blatantly rogue act, and Musharraf should have put on trial for treason for it. Then he would not have done the next dastardly deed of usurping power. His evil should have been stopped long before that happened.

Had Musharraf been punished for Kargil, he would not have been the one to decide our fate after 9/11 by agreeing to participate either. Allowing him to continue on his selfish and illegal ways landed us in this position.

What would I have done? Such a hypothetical question more than a decade later is difficult to answer, but at least rolling over and playing dead was not the correct strategy, surely, which is what Musharraf did. I would have permitted lines of supply, but I would not have given bases for drone attacks on my own fellow citizens, leaving Pakistan's sovereignty in tatters, that is for sure.

Total fail.

What corruption you associate with Musharraf?
How can you blame Musharraf, while he has evidence of N.Sharif being briefed together with other politicians and generals and later granting his permission!
How come attacking Indian army equivalents to traitorism?
people like you are on payrolls of hindus and are providing intelligence to Indians and Iranians, it is your job to work as mouth piece of our enemy states.
Soon one of you will get chakarveer from India.

Back
Top Bottom