What's new

Welcome Home, Pervez Musharraf The Great Leader Of Pakistan

i think you were commenting on yourself with your garbage conspiracy theory you re taking out from garbage anti pakistani paper called ET

you are a hypocrite

hahaha.......:omghaha:

The ex-dictator should be put on trial for his crimes when he was in power.

but he is clearly coming with help of Saudis and Nawaz wont say a word is part of the deal... and courts as usual act as darbari !!

but he is clearly coming with help of Saudis and Nawaz wont say a word is part of the deal... and courts as usual act as darbari !!

Such blatant interference in the internal affairs of Pakistan by any foreign country, including USA and Saudi Araba, should stop. Musharraf entered us all in the WoT with such terrible consequences. He must answer for that, and Kargil.

Why is the Supreme Court silent now?

It's beyond your comprehension. :agree:
Compare that when your former defence minister was visiting Sir Creek area and some Pakistani jets over flew their own territory. :haha:
And this is what happened...

UT0004253.jpg

Wreckage of PAF Atlantique shot down by a MiG 21 near Sir Creek.

And don't give the usual crap that Atlantiques are unarmed recce aircraft. Contrary to popular opinion, the Breguet Atlantique has the facility to carry a combat weapons load including Exocet missiles too!

guys i am so confuse now??whom should I vote Mush Or Ik??:hitwall:

I have heared that he was holding Tasbeeh in his hands?and he was praying--??is this ture??

Salaam to all the Muslims,

:pakistan:

It's up to you brother. It's your choice. You choose. This is what makes a democracy.

Salaam to all the Muslim.

It's up to you brother. It's your choice. You choose. This is what makes a democracy.

Salaam to all the Muslim.

walaikum asalam brother,
but i need to be very careful--as my whole country's destination and future is dependent upon my vote---!

And this is what happened...

UT0004253.jpg

Wreckage of PAF Atlantique shot down by a MiG 21 near Sir Creek.

And don't give the usual crap that Atlantiques are unarmed recce aircraft. Contrary to popular opinion, the Breguet Atlantique has the facility to carry a combat weapons load including Exocet missiles too!

There you go on your nonsensical off-topic banter....what does this incident has to do with your defence minister visiting some Indian troops in the area...and for your pathetic observation, Atlantiique can carry Exocet missiles which are ant-ship weapons, and the subject aircraft was on an overland training mission..... no where near any shipping lanes. !!

Pakistan Loves You !!!
[/COLOR][/B]

Let Musharaf walk on the streets of Rawalpindi, or Lahore or Karachi or Quetta :) If he cannot then he is certainly not loved by Pakistan and you might want to make it specific to yourself. ;)

Such blatant interference in the internal affairs of Pakistan by any foreign country, including USA and Saudi Araba, should stop. Musharraf entered us all in the WoT with such terrible consequences. He must answer for that, and Kargil.

Why is the Supreme Court silent now?

well what can I say... this is how sorry state of affair we are in...

Allahu Akbar

PakistanFlag.jpg

Welcome home General (Retired) President Pervez Musharraf. Pakistan's Supreme Commander returns to the Islamic Republic of Pakistan with the Blessings of Shaikh Nazim Haqqani Al-Naqshbandi.

317265_463733480344512_2115634398_n1.jpg

544811_366154883471618_8794140_n.jpg

This is Day 1 of the All Pakistan Muslim League.

Salaam to all the Muslims

Last edited by a moderator:
Only the Indian loving mods(cough @Oscar are burning).

He said he will come back.

All those bastards saying otherwise certainly got egg on their face now.

I know, Im burning up.. I loved those Indians and they gave her attention :frown:
sehba+musharraf+drinking+during+ramzan.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
devil is back

after all the supposed drama with pmln and ppp in 2008 he is back now

they are are in on the game making Pakistanis fool and sucking their blood

and how azad adliya gave him bail in cases

they all are gamers and awam is the loosers

where is asoli siyasat of nawaz where is bhuttos revenge by ppp from musharaf .

i think pml q is better at least people know they supported musharaf whereas pmln and ppp are giving him clean chit

Pervez-Musharraf-010.jpg

fo24-musharraf.use.jpg

Former Pakistani president Pervez Musharraf (centre) is greeted by supporters after landing at Karachi airport. Photograph: Daniel Berehulak/Getty Images

Back
Top Bottom