What's new

Welcome Home, Pervez Musharraf The Great Leader Of Pakistan

Propaganda & lies continues.

yup, only that its you and your clan that are being fooled............. again !!

Being an ex-Mushurraf supporter and still sympathizing with him despite the way he sheared democracy... I will say that in truth Musharraf does not stand a chance in the world of modern politics. Despite the 88% support for the army in the last poll over the support for the civilian government (in which people seem to be losing hope) I believe Musharraf's days of politicking are over.

He should sit in a fluffy little couch, sip expensive coffee and forget his wish to come to power again. Democracy must prevail.

I know what you mean :lol:

anyway, he did NRO and brought back Nawaz and Zardari upon us, and he again doing NRO 2 to get himself back.... ah I hate these foreign interference in our matters...

Can any Pakistani member explain as to what will be the IMPACT of Musharraf in the Elections??

Does he have any party of his own or will fight Independently??

Exactly where is he fitting in the complete Pakistani Political Equation??

KOaEwg3.jpg

Who is the guy standing next to Musharraf?

Talking to The Express Tribune, a close aide to Musharraf – who is due to arrive at Karachi airport around 12:45pm today – revealed that following closed-door meetings with the Saudi royals, the Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz has agreed to refrain from creating any trouble for the former dictator upon his return. He added that in light of the threats issued against Musharraf by the Taliban, the country’s security agencies would provide security to the former president.

Merey aziz humwatano,

Musharraf is not here to win any election. He is here to do a job for US/UK/KSA and their local stooge Nawaz Sharif.

Musharraf's job is to steal votes from PTI so that PML-N can win.

Merey aziz humwatano,

Musharraf is not here to win any election. He is here to do a job for US/UK/KSA and their local stooge Nawaz Sharif.

That is a bit of a double edged sword, he is up against NS, and may end up doing him more harm than good.

Can any Pakistani member explain as to what will be the IMPACT of Musharraf in the Elections??

He is here to play the spoiler and dilute the anti-establishment vote (which would go to PTI).

This will help the entrenched thieves (PML-N) who are supported by US, UK, KSA, etc.

He is here to play the spoiler and dilute the anti-establishment vote (which would go to PTI).

This will help the entrenched thieves (PML-N) who are supported by US, UK, KSA, etc.

But sir he will field candidates on each seat???

I thought he is an independent player without any party??

Merey aziz humwatano,

i didnt know guys like believed in conspiracy theories

PTI ne aaj kis terrorist ke saath alliance kia? wahabi kharji saar kaatne waale taliban ki JI se?

aur PTI will clean sweep the elections :rofl: merey bhai khuwaab me jeena band kerdo, reality me jeene ke koshish karo, musharraf ko vote hum MQM waale deen ge, tumhara burger aur lota PTI nahi dega, hum us ko national assembly me le ker jaye ge, tum bas dekhte jao

tumhare lota party ka to wajood hi nahi rahe ge, after 11 may 2013, saare lote PMLN me chale jaye ge including javed hashmi, giving vote to these lotas is as well giving votes to PPP or PMLN

That is a bit of a double edged sword, he is up against NS, and may end up doing him more harm than good.

I am talking about his campaigning for APML candidates throughout the country.

But sir he will field candidates on each seat???

I thought he is an independent player without any party??

He leads APML.

Faryal Talpur versus APML candidate to contest Larkana polls

All Pakistan Muslim League (APML) will contest elections throughout country

Totally agree with you, he will divide vote of PTI.
all anti NS vote will go to IK but now?
Second PP vote will move further because PPP has a good chance to campaign for BB murder again.
Army played a major role with NS and Zaradri by receiving Mush back.
a deal which was signed by Army, Saudis, US and NS, and Zardari.
unfortunately media and supreme court also supporting this deal,
i still remember when NRO was made media and judges made hue and cry to demonize PPP but PMLN they all blindly supporting it.
all these organizations never supported PPP but yes they support Zardari term.

Does he have any party of his own or will fight Independently??

Exactly where is he fitting in the complete Pakistani Political Equation??

No impact he is here because he is feeling guilty of things he have done in past today Pakistan is in mess because of him, he got no future only here to prove he is not coward he is commando :D If he survives till elections he will contest from Karachi or Gilgat with MQM support.

Totally agree with you, he will divide vote of PTI.

The best thing for the country would have been an alliance between Musharraf and Imran Khan. At least, they could accomplish task #1, which is to kick the thieves (PPP,. PML-N) out.

To his credit, Musharraf did offer it, but both these guys have their own ideas about how to run things.

Merey aziz humwatano,

thats very unlikely to happen, he is noone, has non existing party, he broke a deal with Nawaz through Saudia, and apparently media wont talk much about it.

Back
Top Bottom