What's new

Welcome Home, Pervez Musharraf The Great Leader Of Pakistan

he is noone

Let's not underestimate him. He was immensely popular, did many good things for the country, and still retains a large following. If he endorses an APML candidate, people will listen.

If Imran Khan wasn't there, I would support him against the usual suspects.

thats very unlikely to happen, he is noone, has non existing party, he broke a deal with Nawaz through Saudia, and apparently media wont talk much about it.

aur nawaz ko kick kerne waala bhi musharraf he tha tumhare leader ne to SMQ jaise badnaam lote ko party ka vise chairman banadya jo PPP ke NRO deal ka hissa tha

tumhare imran ne to jew lobby se deal ke hue he, support a jew in his election and jews will grant you monetary support and will also support you diplomatically

aur nawaz ko kick kerne waala bhi musharraf he tha tumhare leader ne to SMQ jaise badnaam lote ko party ka vise chairman banadya jo PPP ke NRO deal ka hissa tha

tumhare imran ne to jew lobby se deal ke hue he, support a jew in his election and jews will grant you monetary support and will also support you diplomatically

ah my comment in the thread http://www.defence.pk/forums/national-political-issues/241900-imran-khans-alleged-support-jews.html post number 09 was for people like you..

BGHlq1jCUAIQfkl.jpg:large

The best thing for the country would have been an alliance between Musharraf and Imran Khan. At least, they could accomplish task #1, which is to kick the thieves (PPP,. PML-N) out.

To his credit, Musharraf did offer it, but both these guys have their own ideas about how to run things.

Dont agree with you, iF Ik wants to win then he needs votes from anti and pro mush people,
there are many haters of Mush.
We can grab 5 to 10 k votes but loose 20 to 15 k votes due to him.
Musharaf will participate from karachi under alliance with MQM and MQM i think is making sindh government with their own CM.
Mush will help MQM to make government with Pir sahab,
or if muk muka still continues then MQM will make government with PPP.

STFU this is not your internal matter these are our issues & we here to deal with our issues & discusss about them, we don't need your cr*p here.
Don't spout frikin' nonsense out here. What goes on in our neighborhood especially Pakistan concerns us a lot. If this clown takes over the reigns of Pakistan, its foreign policy and relations with India will be affected for better or for worse.

Don't for a moment think that public figures do not affect the environment. They do. Remember your Kargil disaster? It takes just one man to change the game in the entire sub continent. So, we have as much at stake as you have in what goes on in the land of the pure.

People should not take anything for granted in this upcoming election - I really do hope PTI and AMPL supporters will not take anything for granted, not a single vote -- please understand that you represent that greatest, even an existential threat to the order that has been built and has sustained the framework in which the Wadera, the bureaucrat and the Mullah further their interests, if you think they will allow you to upset their cart without them resorting to every possible means to defend their interest, then perhaps you are as naive as they hold you to be.

Especially PTI types, you are high on the Jalsa stuff, but please take great care, unless the voter is clear in his or her mind, WHY, he or should want "Change" that you offer, you may find that "traditional politics" is strong for a reason, because it works.

Indians have different taste in leaders.....Marar Desai had some nasty habits.
It takes nerves of steel to spend a night deep inside enemy territory. !!
Really? Coming and sitting in a vacated post at night, 10 km away from where Indian troops were deployed translates to having 'nerves of steel'?? :omghaha: This is utter cowardice and stupidity! No wonder he got so much egg on his face in Kargil - enough to make a super sized omelet!! :cheesy:

I hate these muttawas!! They stopped me from taking a photo near kabba! And now they are letting Musharaf to have taken photos there!
Ohh I don't wanna live on this planet anymore! :angry:

Bro, Musharraf is the former leader of Pakistan and you are just a Rafik :D

Really? Coming and sitting in a vacated post at night, 10 km away from where Indian troops were deployed translates to having 'nerves of steel'?? :omghaha: This is utter cowardice and stupidity! No wonder he got so much egg on his face in Kargil - enough to make a super sized omelet!! :cheesy:

itni begharati i can expect from people like indians

if only nawaz wasnt there, you guys would have forgotten kashmir 13 years ago

i think you were commenting on yourself with your garbage conspiracy theory you re taking out from garbage anti pakistani paper called ET

you are a hypocrite

Last edited by a moderator:

It's beyond your comprehension. :agree:
Compare that when your former defence minister was visiting Sir Creek area and some Pakistani jets over flew their own territory. :haha:
Actually, he manages to expose the Indians so much that it truly brings out their bit$$y side....but the icing on the cake is when in the end he puts them in their place. !! :D

if only nawaz wasnt there, you guys should have forgotten kashmir 13 years ago
laughing-019.gif
:omghaha:
lol-003.gif

Really? :woot: You guys have been trying your darnedest since 1947 to wrest Kashmir from India but have come a cropper each time! :P So, don't blame poor Nawaz who saved you guys from further ignominy in Kargil. Ask your erstwhile 10 corps commander, Jamshed Gulzar Kiani who said that withdrawal was the only option as "fauj ki izzat ka sawal tha"!!!

So don't keep shooting from the hip, falling hook line and sinker for your false propaganda.

Back
Top Bottom