What's new

'Welcome Home, India's Daughter': Woman Forced To Marry Pak Man Returns

Why only Sanghis ? Everyone should appreciate her gesture

Everyone would not be surprised by an Indian boy or girl coming home from dire straits and touching their home soil in gratitude.

Sanghis would have tons of snide remarks about Muslims and Islam doing that.

Everyone would not be surprised by an Indian boy or girl coming home from dire straits and touching their home soil in gratitude.

Sanghis would have tons of snide remarks about Muslims and Islam doing that.

No sanghi would have snide remark on her. On the contrary secular liberals may diss her being overtly nationalistic

No sanghi would have snide remark on her. On the contrary secular liberals may diss her being overtly nationalistic

You've seen who has dissed whom on this very thread.

And who passed the snide insinuations and remarks (what is she doing, haram, fatwa, etc.)

We are used to it. Which is why I started off by saying that neither she nor I give a flying you know what.

Hum ko jo ji mein aata hai, woh hum karenge apne desh mein. Yeh desh sanghiyon ki jagir nahin hai, ki humko koi jawab dene ki zaroorat hai.

http://www.mathrubhumi.com/news/india/pakistan-is-a-death-trap-says-uzma-ahmed-1.1964315
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Look at the daughter. :smitten: She does not possibly even know whats going on!!!

sushma-uzma_3168223f.jpg

You should be thoroughly ashamed of yourself.
Why, if i like my daily drink why cant she ?
Its just a case of deception with his 2nd wife and i dont see a modern indian girl settling in pakistan. Maybe a villager or small town.

She was NOT forced to marry. All her statements proved wrong. She married him knowing well he has a wife.

The Indian girl herself stated that the boy carried her in a car from Airport in Pakistan and she was thinking the family would be a well off however when she reached Buner district of Pakistani province KPK (I tell you Buner is just like another village of India or Pakistan. Though people can be found with different economic background some wealthy some simple common man), she found his (the husband's family a middle class with different language (PASHTO) which she does not understand .

She in her Case filed against him stated that she was forced to marry him on gunpoint however, the boy has all the pictorial as well as video proofs of their Nikah which was all at will from her also.
Her text messages to him from her cell phone also proved that the Pakistani boy was right and this Indian woman knew very well that the boy was already married.

Back
Top Bottom