What's new

Welcome back Don sharif carleone

Frlm now on Pakistan will always be a shadow of India. Bajwa recently condemning the Russians on the demand of the Americans then ultimately begging India for a truce and peaceful coixstance.
India for sure will dominate Pakistan.

Membership of joining the Libya and Syria club is always on the table for us if our nation doesn't open their eyes.

1649548904374.png

Membership of joining the Libya and Syria club is always on the table for us if our nation doesn't open their eyes.
I lost hope on these ignorant people how can they even imagine a corrupt who called the nation beggars as their PM! do they even have some self respect even 1%?!

people need to arm up with guns n say to army stay in your place or we **** up all your luxury lives. army wont **** with population because it means heavy civil war.

we need a population boy cott on these lot like for example dont do nothing for them dont serve them close our shops n services.
Not army, it's that bajwa who fkd the country up.

You can never change system which is supported by a much stronger power witout the use of force. Never ever had change come with peacefull protest against status quo forces anywhere unless that peacefull protest was supported by bigger power . Peace full protest can succeed only of America is your supporter otherways forget it .

At the end of the Day ppl have to make a choice ,do they want to die bit by bit over decade OR do they want to die a dignitied death,fast and bloody but with lesser causalties overal .

Thanks for coming on the right path. We need an armed uprising against them without involving or weakening our armed forces in any shape or form. Laws in our country are an arse, Judiciary is corrupt, media is sold out and bought out by the US decade ago, people have got no thinking cap and these thugs, lairs, thieves, spongers and looters are going to have a field day now.
People must rise and make themselves counted, country belongs to us all and her future is our future.

YES.

All it takes, as per Harvard researcher Erica Chenoweth, is 3.5% of the population engaging in nonviolent civil disobedience (but ready for the worst). 10K people standing their ground --- I'd like to see which army or police force opens fire.

I lost hope on these ignorant people how can they even imagine a corrupt who called the nation beggars as their PM! do they even have some self respect even 1%?!

Bro don't be naïve people who can rob you physically, words means nothing to them.

Exactly that's what I am talking about on this forum for year's. But whenever I talk logic here mods delete my posts and gives me a warning. Many mods here also work for sharif family.
You remind me of Pakistan forever. By the way, where is he? He would have some good points to share here.

@PAKISTANFOREVER

way to sad to laugh at this thread- but I have hope
Common it feels good to be proven right 😂😂😂

YET AGAIN..
I mean i felt like this when i heard mushi saying
پاکستان کا خدا ہی حافظ ہو

Though i liked him leaving since he sold pakistan for cheap but later found thst sharifs sold pakistan for FREE

YES.

All it takes, as per Harvard researcher Erica Chenoweth, is 3.5% of the population engaging in nonviolent civil disobedience (but ready for the worst). 10K people standing their ground --- I'd like to see which army or police force opens fire.
You wont see that happening unless establishment kills him off or jails him then this will happen

Oh for ffs not again. Can someone make a Sharif org chart, I want to see how far their net is spread.
Don sharif family explained along with enforcers
Maryum the "prono queen"
ishaq dar the "darconomic"
Hamza "the brute"
Sharif the "بیکار ی "
Son "babloo"
Bw_2xBSCcAAL_8M.jpg

Last edited:
They are all related. Judiciary and army have married into the Sharif family.

Pakistanis worship the Sharifs and Zardaris

Even this clown is getting ready, look at her tags.
View attachment 832624

Future PMs of Pakistan (pre-selected for you).

Maryam
Bilawal
Asifa
Hamza
Maryam's son
Bilawal's (adopted) son
Asifa's daughter
Hamza's son

Common it feels good to be proven right 😂😂😂

YET AGAIN..
I mean i felt like this when i heard mushi saying
پاکستان کا خدا ہی حافظ ہو

Though i liked him leaving since he sold pakistan for cheap but later found thst sharifs sold pakistan for FREE

You wont see that happening unless establishment kills him off or jails him then this will happen

Don sharif family explained along with enforcers
Maryum the "prono queen"
ishaq dar the "darconomic"
Hamza "the brute"
Sharif the "بیکار ی "
Son "babloo"
View attachment 832693

They are wedged deep into elite society. Pakistan is like a fly that is caught in their web. Almost impossible to break free and fly away.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom