What's new

Welcome back Don sharif carleone

Thanks for coming on the right path. We need an armed uprising against them without involving or weakening our armed forces in any shape or form. Laws in our country are an arse, Judiciary is corrupt, media is sold out and bought out by the US decade ago, people have got no thinking cap and these thugs, lairs, thieves, spongers and looters are going to have a field day now.
People must rise and make themselves counted, country belongs to us all and her future is our future.

not weakening arm forces but just enuff to shake their foundation so correct themselves.

Thanks for coming on the right path. We need an armed uprising against them without involving or weakening our armed forces in any shape or form. Laws in our country are an arse, Judiciary is corrupt, media is sold out and bought out by the US decade ago, people have got no thinking cap and these thugs, lairs, thieves, spongers and looters are going to have a field day now.
People must rise and make themselves counted, country belongs to us all and her future is our future.

if nawz sharif or bajwa come to my town, n mumble betraying pak, they be run over or stabbed. yet they walk freely in pakistan. which i find mind bending. here in england ppl are getting aggressive due to social media influence n poverty and dont even care anymore if they are on cameras. blaintant robberies, ppl stabbed, run over, car jackings, ram raids etc.

1649545062683.png

the curse of pakistan will follow them whereever they go. i just wish nawaz team comes up north of england so job can be done on him. london is to soft n rich.

but its okay kulla khao piyu when it comes nuclear flashpoint the worst punishment is reserved for these folks as i read in a islamic prophecy. dont ask for source i cant find it.

Ive had some interaction with Libyans and they told me life under Ghaddafi was good with stability. They had food, water, education, housing and electricity.
The same people blinded by British and American lies killed Ghaddfi in the most brutal manner. Look at Libya today, from a stable prospering nation with large gas reserves to a a complete war torn region.
My friend that's the US/India game is. Imagine Pakistan looking like todays Libya, then India achieved their target without firing a shot.

My friend that's the US/India game is. Imagine Pakistan looking like todays Libya, then India achieved their target without firing a shot.
Frlm now on Pakistan will always be a shadow of India. Bajwa recently condemning the Russians on the demand of the Americans then ultimately begging India for a truce and peaceful coixstance.
India for sure will dominate Pakistan.

the curse of pakistan will follow them whereever they go. i just wish nawaz team comes up north of england so job can be done on him. london is to soft n rich.

but its okay kulla khao piyu when it comes nuclear flashpoint the worst punishment is reserved for these folks as i read in a islamic prophecy. dont ask for source i cant find it.
Naimatullah shah?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom