What's new

Welcome back Don sharif carleone

They are wedged deep into elite society. Pakistan is like a fly that is caught in their web. Almost impossible to break free and fly away.
No pakistan like male spider comong ti femalw spider for mating knowing that he will die but does it willfully

Pakistanis choose this lets not pretend elsewise

My friend that's the US/India game is. Imagine Pakistan looking like todays Libya, then India achieved their target without firing a shot.
why target India here ?
Immy loves India NOW
Nawaz always loved India
Even Bajwa loves India

Everyone who counts in Pakistan is pro India , for the common people of Pakistan , we will send our movies.

Future PMs of Pakistan (pre-selected for you).

Maryam
Bilawal
Asifa
Hamza
Maryam's son
Bilawal's (adopted) son
Asifa's daughter
Hamza's son

I am so sick of the same families and their kids. Is there no one else? 220 million population and no other leader?

I know 🤣
why target India here ?
Immy loves India NOW
Nawaz always loved India
Even Bajwa loves India

Everyone who counts in Pakistan is pro India , for the common people of Pakistan , we will send our movies.
of course they love india idk know about B but I am from a family who actually knows the NS’s family they’re not Kashmiris like they claim they LIED when they said they’re Kashmiris, they are NOT Kashmiris they are Indian immigrants so it’s very normal from Them to be pro India they’re Indian immigrants after all and India is their motherland, the patriots the thieves and if they love their homeland so much please take them with you and let them leave pakistan alone and thank you

why target India here ?
Immy loves India NOW
Nawaz always loved India
Even Bajwa loves India

We don’t want your movies thanks, we’ll stick to Turkish It’s way better 👌

We don’t want your movies thanks, we’ll stick to Turkish It’s way better 👌

I just checked list of 30 highest grossing foreign films in Pakistan it's all made of mostly Indian and few American films not even single Turkish title on there

I just checked list of 30 highest grossing foreign films in Pakistan it's all made of mostly Indian and few American films not even single Turkish title on there
Of course we have 20 million Pakistani citizens who are of Indian origins (your fellow citizens) Indian movies/dramas are popular among them but don’t ignore Ik’s role of promoting Turkish dramas and he succeed doing it people in pakistan are even having Ertugal themed weddings and please don’t think that if a Pakistani watched some Indian movie that he or she is interested in you or like you in some way.

Pakistan Army is highly disciplined force that they won't point guns at each other, even if the country goes to gutters.

بسم اللہ الرحمٰن الرحیم - Hazrat Aysha ( God pleased with her ) and Hazrat Ali ( God pleased with him ) are highly respectful for us that I recite Bismillah before talking about them. Their forces collided and their swords got the color of each other's blood. It was for a reason.

In this world we are in persuit of perfection. When we reach the perfection, our eyes open.

A message for PA
1649561152113.png

Pakistan Army is highly disciplined force that they won't point guns at each other, even if the country goes to gutters.

بسم اللہ الرحمٰن الرحیم - Hazrat Aysha ( God pleased with her ) and Hazrat Ali ( God pleased with him ) are highly respectful for us that I recite Bismillah before talking about them. Their forces collided and their swords got the color of each other's blood. It was for a reason.

In this world we are in persuit of perfection. When we reach the perfection, our eyes open.

A message for PA
View attachment 832737
Flirst of all PMLN/opposition is still popular
Second mutiny is bad and everyone knows that and will not happen
Third hypothetically if IK was popular this wouldnt have happned

You remind me of Pakistan forever. By the way, where is he? He would have some good points to share here.

@PAKISTANFOREVER

Thank you for saying that.

Recent events have been really troubling. A lot of posters here have explained the issues articulately. What I find REALLY disturbing is how some very sane and educated Pakistanis on PDF can do the mental gymnastics in order to justify their support to the not-so-sharrifs and bhutto/zardari families. To also justify the ousting of Imran Khan.

What is also clear is that contrary to all the propaganda, for whatever reason the americans have a HUGE stake and interest in Pakistan.

Pakistan needs an armed uprising, the Supreme court judges need to be the first
to be dragged and shot dead. Bajwa needs to go otherwise Pak Army will suffer
alot in the next war with India, he might give azad kashmir away as a peace gesture.

Frlm now on Pakistan will always be a shadow of India. Bajwa recently condemning the Russians on the demand of the Americans then ultimately begging India for a truce and peaceful coixstance.
India for sure will dominate Pakistan.

TBF whatever happens, we will NEVER be ANYTHING of india's because they have got NOTHING to do with us........:lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom