What's new

Weirdest thing ever done ?

My buddy's Girl friend introduced me to her friend, when we were out.We all Went to nightclub n things escalated.Woke up morning to book my train ticket ( had to reach capital by train from my place for flight) was going back home (india) the next day.I told her will be back soon.On the way i met some friends n started drinking and partying with them forgot the girl,i was interrupted by a call from my Naga friend "What did you do both girls are crying(his Gf n mine)".I came home fast and asked what happened.
she came to know we were leaving home next day.So maybe she felt bad n started crying i explained i will be back.But i had to change university later.I was 18 that time n she 16 feel bad thinking about it. LoL im drunk :D

No telephones in Mumbai??

Sounds more like you need a therapist.:crazy:
Ever been a teen in love ? reason and practicality does not figure in your decisions :)

You wanker- you should have put that up as the weirdest thing you have ever done- :lol:-
Thats not the weirdest thing i have ever done:) if i told you what it was most of you guys would call me a perv and shun me completely :D

u serious :woot:

back in Jeddah , during a-levels I had a crush on our teacher , so one day gathering the guts ,I asked her permission to touch her rear & feel it & guess what ? she allowed me ! :smitten:
Holy $hit !!!!!! now i had a few teachers in my day whose rear end i would have loved to feel:)

1.I had imaginary friends while I was a kid,with weird names 'bibizen','mangazen' and I used to talk to them and play with them and stuff.:drag:

2.I like to play torture games with fruits and plants,mostly using bananas,beating them,making small cuts etc.........:butcher:

3.Me and my friends robbed our exam question papers from our principal's desk at night while at 10th,and we were never caught!:crazy_pilot:

4.Me and my friends robbed final exam question papers from the data entry section with the help of a staff while at 11th and were caught due to the stupidity of a friend.:cheesy::big_boss:But we made out of it,expending one of our friends,with minimum casualities:guns::triniti:

5.And I almost forgot,I talk,walk, and do things in sleep:crazy_pilot:
Damn you seem to be climbing up that ladder...have you robbed a bank yet?

IF a bro hit on my sister, his body would never surface

I am not kidding.

:D
My friend was a girl . its her sis i dated:D
Plus there were very few people who tangled with me . I was a goon , still am:)

u guys had it hard,,,,,,thankfully times have changed:D
You know there were no coffee shops during my day, we used to go to Indian coffee house , they made the best veg cutlets in those days , that and filter coffee.:)

My friend was a girl . its her sis i dated:D
Plus there were very few people who tangled with me . I was a goon , still am:)

You know there were no coffee shops during my day, we used to go to Indian coffee house , they made the best veg cutlets in those days , that and filter coffee.:)

Oh then that's fair game, playa.

Goon? Please i'd slap you around with my left hand while sippin' on some juice :woot:

yup,,,,times have changed,,,,,terms of engagement n tactics involved have changed too,,,,,compared to u guys we have it easy.:p:

Damn you seem to be climbing up that ladder...have you robbed a bank yet?
ha ha,I'll let you know when i do that:devil:

There are more,we were caught because an idiot friend of ours wrote the answers to the questions in a bit of paper and took it the exam hall,that too for our english exams! We had 3 different sets of questions with us,that idiot wrote 3 different sets of bit:crazy:!

He was caught peeping into those bits in the exam hall and teachers found the exact answers for all three sets of questions in the right order.They were sure that the questions had leaked,and when threatened he told them everything.We were all at risk.
We denied any connection with him.

Later we made up a story and tricked him into repeating that story,recorded it and edited the sound clip to our suiting and gave it to the principal,so that it appeared that we were all innocent and he was trying to frame us:cheesy:

However,for the fear of the reputation of the school,the issue wa covered up,and we all continued our studies.

ha ha,I'll let you know when i do that:devil:

There are more,we were caught because an idiot friend of ours wrote the answers to the questions in a bit of paper and took it the exam hall,that too for our english exams! We had 3 different sets of questions with us,that idiot wrote 3 different sets of bit:crazy:!

He was caught peeping into those bits in the exam hall and teachers found the exact answers for all three sets of questions in the right order.They were sure that the questions had leaked,and when threatened he told them everything.We were all at risk.
We denied any connection with him.

Later we made up a story and tricked him into repeating that story,recorded it and edited the sound clip to our suiting and gave it to the principal,so that it appeared that we were all innocent and he was trying to frame us:cheesy:

However,for the fear of the reputation of the school,the issue wa covered up,and we all continued our studies.
aaj kal ke bacche kya kya karte hai:o::o:

Back
Top Bottom