What's new

Weirdest thing ever done ?

I danced once- cant say why but people around were making weird faces- :angel:-

Ever been a teen in love ? reason and practicality does not figure in your decisions :)

Thats not the weirdest thing i have ever done:) if i told you what it was most of you guys would call me a perv and shun me completely :D

Holy $hit !!!!!! now i had a few teachers in my day whose rear end i would have loved to feel:)
who keh te hai na , experience results in excellence , after all Aurat hi larke ko' larke 'se Mard bana sakti hai !

I was taking an exam to become a 1st DAN (tae kwon do), and when i tried to perform a round house, my pants ripped. Quite embarassing...:confused:

Lots.

So there was this one time, when one of our friends from school was running. We saw him running and we started running behind him trying to catch him. Suddenly we realised, there were 10 others running behind him, because he had teased a girl from the other class. It was quite hilarious. Ek banda aagey, uskey peeche 3 aur unke peeche 10. Top speed chase :D

We denied any connection with him.

Later we made up a story and tricked him into repeating that story,recorded it and edited the sound clip to our suiting and gave it to the principal,so that it appeared that we were all innocent and he was trying to frame us:cheesy:
:tdown::sick:

I was taking an exam to become a 1st DAN (tae kwon do), and when i tried to perform a round house, my pants ripped. Quite embarassing...:confused:
I remember my first one. the fight was on the roof of the club. the whole school was cheering for me and I won the fight and my yellow belt !!! :yahoo:

It is true that kids do see jinns, I myself saw one as a child. I wrote about my ordeal in the supernatural occurrence thread. :P
ugh why is it when I typed jinns into pdf, I see you here......I should have known :rolleyes:

oh and I almost forgot....hi mambi :D
Katherine-Pierce-image-katherine-pierce-36595802-500-250.gif

Back
Top Bottom