What's new

Website inaccessable most of the time

This website is down for me like 10 hours a day

here is the IP:

Your IP Address Is: 188.220.75.24

I think PDF's been getting alot more traffic these days.

And surprisingly, it remains available/functional in most western countries when it's down in the East, like in Pakistan and China. I use proxy servers to access PDF from elsewhere, and it works more often. Sometimes it's down in the west too, but less frequently than in the east.

My guess would be, that they are doing load-balancing, perhaps their servers are located in the US or something, and they're favoring traffic from the western hemisphere when the load makes it impossible to support everyone.

I live in Texas and have this problem. And not only on post, half the day the site is unavailable.

Same problem for me too, website was unavailable for hours & when available it was very very slow.

In the morning it was slow too, but rite now working normal.

Sometimes i finish typing & then click to post but website is gone.

same problem here...website remains offline from my IP but works fine from a proxy browser...I have emailed webby my IP....But the problem persists.

We have fixed the issue for a limited time, but we cannot help those who will be unable to provide their IP address (from which they are having problem). Understand that IP address change often. So when it happens. Find out your IP address through (What Is My IP Address - Shows Your IP Address)

You can provide your IP through many ways.

1) Post here
2) Personal Message
3) Post on my wall
4) Email webmaster@defence.pk

When will you fix it for ever, it is being way too long. My use my phone and IP keeps changing, difficult to get it resolved that way.

When will you fix it for ever, it is being way too long. My use my phone and IP keeps changing, difficult to get it resolved that way.

Grab as my IPs you can. The problem will not go away unless you provide your IPs with which you access with.

Grab as my IPs you can. The problem will not go away unless you provide your IPs with which you access with.

Hi,
I have emailed all my IPs and sent a screen shot of when it asks me to save some PHP file before website going phusssssssssssssss.

I am still having problems.....

Sam here. i need to refresh my ip to get going. some times I almost give up.

current IP : 122.169.138.230

I don't know if it is coincidence, but it has been working fine for me since I moved to Windows 7 and IE.

I don't know if it is coincidence, but it has been working fine for me since I moved to Windows 7 and IE.

It works fine in IE?? i use chrome...after 2 hrs of use i have to reboot for pdf to work fine. Mine is also W7

website playing up at my end.....somebody else experiencing pronlems?

Back
Top Bottom