What's new

Website inaccessable most of the time

Is this forum now degrading or something? It is very frustrating, when the website down for long times, very long times before I start all over again.

Please solve this urgent matters ....

Can Admins please respond? What is the problem. I am replying after 4 hours since last message.
Hope this message is posted.

Please note down your IP when facing problems and then just post here when you can.

i regularly face problems using mobile vesion.of pdf from this ip

Everything's working fine at my end. Clear your history and cache.

for me its down for like 4 hours every night

i use multiple IP's (home network + sometimes GPRS) so next time when I encounter this issue (most likely tonight) i will post it here

These days PDF keeps going off line frequently..
Whats happening?

What I do in such cases, just disconnect my internet and reconnect again. Problem gets solved. I dont know why.

today happening again. i was unsble to access pdf for many hours.
using BE broadband from manchester. Dont know IP.

Not sure but if the issue is about load balancing of server resource and allowing more flow to some specific areas like in USA and Europe then I would say this is discrimination. haha

disconnected again .had to clear cookies and restart browser for the website to work. the pages on the forum seem to change web address abruptly.

^facing the same problem again and again even after sending IP to websir. Do not want to see this site in this way.

Same problem with me , i have to refresh the page more then 3 times and it become better...

Old PDF was far better ..

^facing the same problem again and again even after sending IP to websir. Do not want to see this site in this way.

It must be multiple IP issues. Write down as many IPs as possible which are causing this issue. If you dont want to post here you can always email at webmaster@defence.pk

Back
Top Bottom