What's new

Weapons I would love to see in the Armed Forces

It's a fanboy forum, but a little bit of decorum would be appreciated.
Well it isn't. There are some proper contributors here which are fuel to this forum and yes there are also trolls and fanboys who have no idea of what they are talking about and the impact it can create to the reader,false/fabricated knowledge which should be avoided,it is a serious forum.

For Northern Command: 200 x 4th-Generation MBTs (AK derivatives) along with 600 IFVs with a good mobile air defence cover made up of short range SAMs and SPAAGs.

For Centeral Command: 200 x 4th-Generation MBTs (AK derivatives) along with 600 IFVs with a good mobile air defence cover made up of short range SAMs and SPAAGs.

For Northern Command: 200 x 4th-Generation MBTs (AK derivatives) along with 600 IFVs with a good mobile air defence made up of short range SAMs and SPAAGs.

All of these reserved for quick armoured thrusts of our own after thwarting IA's armoured thrust.

Okie then,
then I might add few Israeli weapons to the list
Arrow 3 ABM
David Sling
Heron TP - capable of carrying multible payloads (including missiles according to US, Britain, Germany and Indian sources)
Namer APC with Trophy APS
Other than what you have mentioned.

1) Popeye (missile) via Turkey
2) Sky Shield via Brazil.

Lol, Tavor assault rifle? why would u think that Israel will allow such a deal to unfriendly state
Considering it not a high tech weapon, Israel gladly will but Pakistan won't take it, atleast not openly. Few diplomatic moves, Israel would sell everything to Pakistan. You know jews love money. Now, in current case, what will Pakistan do if it really worth it, is to take it from the open market and start making it at home. I think I saw this with Isreali also,not sure who made it first.

pof-pakistan-ordinance-factory-9-638.jpg

All Types...
Popeye I, II, Turbo, Heaven Rain and Spice and sea launch one
Popeye Turbo SLCM—A reportedly stretched version of the Popeye Turbo developed for use as a submarine-launched cruise missile (SLCM) was widely reported in a US Navy observed 2002 test in the Indian Ocean to have hit a target at 1500 km. It can allegedly carry a 200 kt nuclear warhead. It is believed that the stretched Popeye Turbo is the primary strategic second strike nuclear deterrent weapon that can be fired from the 650 mm secondary torpedo tubes of the Israeli Dolphin-class submarines.[1] It is believed that the SLCM version of the Popeye was developed by Israel after the US Clinton administration refused an Israeli request in 2000 to purchase Tomahawk long range SLCM's because of international MTCR proliferation rules.[7] While the standard Popeye is 533 mm theDolphin class submarines have four 650 mm torpedo tubes in addition to the six standard 533 mm tubes allowing for the possibility that a SLCM Popeye derivative may be a larger diameter.

Considering it not a high tech weapon, Israel gladly will but Pakistan won't take it, atleast openly. What will Pakistan do if it really worst it, is to take it from the open market and start making it at home. I think I saw this with Isreali also,not sure who made it first.

Israeli invention, cornershot

I love to see Pakistan to obtain S-500 anti-missile system from Russia to defend its territory and specially nuclear assets.

Considering it not a high tech weapon, Israel gladly will but Pakistan won't take it, atleast not openly. Few diplomatic moves, Israel would sell everything to Pakistan. You know jews love money. Now, in current case, what will Pakistan do if it really worth it, is to take it from the open market and start making it at home. I think I saw this with Isreali also,not sure who made it first.

Pakistan might have acquired a few weapons that were captured from IDF... However there is no proof.

The funny part is you're copying technology from a nation that u don't acknowledge to be existed
Ironic !!

After Pakistan's Independence Israel did formally approach Pakistan but that did not materialize because of the War that had taken place between the Arabs.

As far as copying technology is concerned then it has been a norm to know positively what the enemy has so that one can counter them. However this thread is more non political and wishful one so we should not derail it much.

How good is Trophy system in comparison Akkor?

Last edited:
Ironic !!

After Pakistan's Independence Israel did formally approach Pakistan but that did not materialize because of the War that had taken place between the Arabs.

As far as copying technology is concerned then it has been a norm to know positively what the enemy has so that one can counter them. However this thread is more non political and wishful one so we should not derail it much.

How good is Trophy system in comparison Akkor?
Akkor is planned to copy the same principles from the Israeli Iron Fist which has been chosen by the U.S

Back
Top Bottom