What's new

Weapons I would love to see in the Armed Forces

Those 8 submarines will take 8 years to come... Till then India will have 30 to 35 submarines

Strong Economy & Consistent Budget Support is must for a Strong Military

Can you please tell me how many india get in last ten years,and how many deal they sign for diffrent jets and submarine and how many of them sealed after negotiations, none.

The Steyr Aug and Fn F2000 are both better weapons than the Tavor, its too gassy and inaccurate of a rifle.
Are you an idiot?
The Tavor is accurate, I'll compare it to the F2000 and the AUG

Tavor - F2000
Effective firing range (When the bullet is accurate) 550 meters - 500 meters
Rounds per minute 900 RPM - 850 RPM
Weight 3.27kg - 3.6kg
length 720mm - 688mm
Muzzle velocity 910m/s - 900m/s
Conclusion- the Tavor has more range, it can fire more rounds per minute, it weights less, its rounds are faster
the F2000 is more compact.

Tavor- AUG
Effective firing range 550 meters- 300 meters
Rounds per minute- 900 RPM - 750 RPM
Weight 3.27kg - 3.6kg
Length 720mm - 790mm
Muzzle velocity 910m/s - 970m/s
Conclusion- the Tavor got way more range, it can fire more rounds per minute, it weights less, its more compact
the AUG has faster rounds

Altay-Turkey.jpg

assault_rifle_A-545
5.45mm_assault_rifle_A-545_-_Oboronexpo2014part4-11.jpg
T129-ATAK-7.jpg
15776122741_33b65685c6_b.jpg
Pantsir-S1_SAM_at_Engineering_Technologies_2012.jpg

Those 8 submarines will take 8 years to come... Till then India will have 30 to 35 submarines

Strong Economy & Consistent Budget Support is must for a Strong Military
PN with 11-12 subs shall have sufficient strength to deter any IN aggression.

Are you an idiot?
The Tavor is accurate, I'll compare it to the F2000 and the AUG

Tavor - F2000
Effective firing range (When the bullet is accurate) 550 meters - 500 meters
Rounds per minute 900 RPM - 850 RPM
Weight 3.27kg - 3.6kg
length 720mm - 688mm
Muzzle velocity 910m/s - 900m/s
Conclusion- the Tavor has more range, it can fire more rounds per minute, it weights less, its rounds are faster
the F2000 is more compact.

Tavor- AUG
Effective firing range 550 meters- 300 meters
Rounds per minute- 900 RPM - 750 RPM
Weight 3.27kg - 3.6kg
Length 720mm - 790mm
Muzzle velocity 910m/s - 970m/s
Conclusion- the Tavor got way more range, it can fire more rounds per minute, it weights less, its more compact
the AUG has faster rounds
Kid are you actually this dumb or are you just pretending? Did you really just give me wikipedia copied paper specs for comparison? Did you even read my post properly? Can you just explain to me what having a little bit more range, a higher fire rate, being lighter rifle, being more compact and having a higher muzzle velocity has got to do with a rifle being inaccurate and gassy? The answer is NOTHING!!! The only things that influences the accuracy of a rifle is its recoil, barrel profile, overall balance, ammunition,etc.

Last edited:
PN with 11-12 subs shall have sufficient strength to deter any IN aggression.
Kid are you actually this dumb or are you just pretending? Did you really just give me wikipedia copied paper specs for comparison? Did you even read my post properly? Can you just explain to me what having a little bit more range, a higher fire rate, being lighter rifle, being more compact and having a higher muzzle velocity has got to do with a rifle being inaccurate and gassy? The answer is NOTHING!!! The only things that influences the accuracy of a rifle is its recoil, barrel profile, overall balance, ammunition,etc.

Well, you're an idiot then, THOSE ARE THE ONES THAT YOU ACTUALLY COMPARE, the whole point of the Tavor is to shoot a few rounds for every bullet an enemy shoots. the rifle isn't inaccurate! in fact it got more ACCURATE (EFFECTIVE FIRING RANGE) RANGE THAN BOTH THE AUG AND THE F2000, after the EFFECTIVE FIRING RANGE ends, the bullet becomes not stable, thus NOT ACCURATE
And "gassy" is not something that is actually making shooting difficult, in fact, that same gas REDUCES RECOIL.

Its like saying
"higher speed, better turn rate, faster cannon, better missiles are not as important as design in jet fighters"

Altay-Turkey.jpg

assault_rifle_A-545
5.45mm_assault_rifle_A-545_-_Oboronexpo2014part4-11.jpg
T129-ATAK-7.jpg
15776122741_33b65685c6_b.jpg
Pantsir-S1_SAM_at_Engineering_Technologies_2012.jpg
i would like to know more about the beast in the bottom of your post as i cannot google it because you have not mentioned its name .... although the assault rifle i would like to see in service as well

Considering Pakistan does have a say among Muslim countries and are good enough to defend our borders, do you think it is possible ?, as Israel's existence is a reality.
problem because india our great ally not that i have anything against pakistn its just problem be friend bitwen 2 big enemis

dont forget

Back
Top Bottom