What's new

Weapons I would love to see in the Armed Forces

S-400 would be the best procurement .Guys check how the S-400s are deployed .

The T-14 Armata Tank would be a great edition ....

Aah just to make a list
  1. Tsar Bomba
  2. ICBM with 10+k km range
  3. EFT-2000 10 sqdrns
  4. Su-35 15 sqdrns
  5. JH7B 10 sqdrns
  6. JF17 block IV 50 sqdrns
  7. Next Gen Aircraft 10 sqdrn
  8. 10 SSBN
  9. 15 SSN
  10. 20 Diesel submarines with AIP (Merlin or Messma) indigenously developed sub
  11. 10 destroyers, 10 frigates, 5 corvettes, 10 missile boats
  12. 5 aircraft carriers with JF-17 N (naval version)
  13. S-500 next gen Russian air defence system
  14. A good honest prime minister
  15. A team of professionals for as ministers

Last edited:
These we need

Attachments

• download (2).jpg
    download (2).jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 104
  • download.jpg
    download.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 98
  • download (1).jpg
    download (1).jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 104
  • images (18).jpg
    images (18).jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 98
Here is my list of weaponry i would love to see in Pak colours

Attack Helicopters

Ka-52 “Alligator”

1383279982_ka52_63_001.jpg

ka%20helicopter%20information.jpg

Main Battle Tank

K2 "Black Panther"

K2-Black-Panther.jpg

091019_p10_1.jpg

Yes Alligator is best to consider ,i prefer Alligator on Mi35 or 28s ,the best thing of aaligator is ,it not have a typicall fox look,like mi28 or 35 :)
Well mine is this
Status6.png

Long range underdevelopment Russian Torpedo range more than 10,000?? Even just take out the nuclear factor ,half of its range aim to destroy indian subs .might be best option for Pakistan .

I will gladly accept any state as our friends

Considering Pakistan does have a say among Muslim countries and are good enough to defend our borders, do you think it is possible ?, as Israel's existence is a reality.

Considering Pakistan does have a say among Muslim countries and are good enough to defend our borders, do you think it is possible ?, as Israel's existence is a reality.
Israel accept Pakistan as a state and will gladly befriend with them, as with any other arab or muslim state.
But, it isn't up to Israel.
Pakistan should decide it's path, altho in my opinion, it's current path doesn't suit it's interests

Israel accept Pakistan as a state and will gladly befriend with them, as with any other arab or muslim state.
But, it isn't up to Israel.
Pakistan should decide it's path, altho in my opinion, it's current path doesn't suit it's interests

What Path do you think it suits Pakistan ?

Yes Alligator is best to consider ,i prefer Alligator on Mi35 or 28s ,the best thing of aaligator is ,it not have a typicall fox look,like mi28 or 35 :)
Well mine is thisView attachment 314700

Long range underdevelopment Russian Torpedo range more than 10,000?? Even just take out the nuclear factor ,half of its range aim to destroy indian subs .might be best option for Pakistan .

Sorry but i can't figure out what sub that is from the picture

Last edited:
What Path do you think it suits Pakistan ?
To go more modern and secular, like Turkey.
It all comes to what u want to achieve, do u want to be high tech country based on achievements and innovations, or low economy state which barley can stand on it's feet.
Regardless of ur position on the Israeli issue, religion in my opinion, shouldn't be part of the nation's law, but a decision each person should make for himself.
I can speak for myself, I'm a traditional jew, and I got druze and muslim friends, that served with me in the army, and working in the same job as I do.

To go more modern and secular, like Turkey.
It all comes to what u want to achieve, do u want to be high tech country based on achievements and innovations, or low economy state which barley can stand on it's feet.

Well, I do agree that we should start educating our masses, because only education can eradicate extremism and can promote more tolerance among people.

Well, I do agree that we should start educating our masses, because only education can eradicate extremism and can promote more tolerance among people.
State and religion should be seperate, each man should be mature enough to decide his own fate, to believe in what he wants, to learn to accept those who are different than him. only then can Pakistan really start to achieve it's greatness in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom