What's new

We won't eat halal meat, say British MPs

Who am I to ask? I am putting my POV

Basically as per the ancient scriptures all those mammals who drink water by tongue by licking are supposed to be carnivorous by nature. Eg. tiger, cat, dog etc

All those who drink water by their lips are herbiverous. Eg. deer, sheep, goat, cow, giraffe, Human.

So why then, do the vast majority of humans eat meat?

NatureWorks - Omnivores

So why then, do the vast majority of humans eat meat?

NatureWorks - Omnivores

You chinese are 150 crores i guess. whatever you do, by default becomes what vast majority of human do.

Basically you eat everything that crawls snake, reptiles, bullock, pigs, dogs (no offence) etc. And then you put up the argument that vast majority of humans do.

This is crap.

I have tasted both types and I can not taste any difference. About halal should be more humane, there is considerable disagreement about this in non-Muslim countries, or if people look at it with no religious eyes. It is probably more important how the animal is treated when the lives than when it is slaughtered and we real bad here in Europe with our indrustri farm with several hundred animals per farm.
I went veg years ago, but eating meat if it is served to me, of course. I have no religious reasons not to eat anything. As a rational being and atheist is just a matter of taste and behave properly if I am invited into other people's homes.

There's good and bad stunning but the research shows very clearly that when you stun an animal properly with a well-maintained captive bolt, unconsciousness is instantaneous - it's like turning off a light switch,"

If done with the right equipment stunning seems the most suited to ensure minimal pain for the animal.

You chinese are 150 billion i guess. whatever you do, by default becomes what vast majority of human do.

Basically you eat everything that crawls snake, reptiles, bullock, pigs, dogs (no offence) etc. And then you put up the argument that vast majority of humans do.

This is crap.

So now you are insulting Chinese people? :lol:

Americans eat beef, Germans eat sausages, British eat sausages, Turkish eat Kebabs, Russians eat deer, Chinese eat pork, Japanese eat beef, etc etc.

Name me one country in the entire world that does not eat meat?

I've been to Indian restaurants, and guess what I ordered? Chicken tikka!

Who am I to ask? I am putting my POV

Basically as per the ancient scriptures all those mammals who drink water by tongue by licking are supposed to be carnivorous by nature. Eg. tiger, cat, dog etc

All those who drink water by their lips are herbiverous. Eg. deer, sheep, goat, cow, giraffe, Human.

Monkeys drinking water

Monkeys eating flamingoes

Last edited by a moderator:

Altaf Bhai-
this is interesting-
all the animals you mentioned above does not have the metabolism to digest meat- nor they have teeth sharp- pointed- that can chew-

If you put humans along them- how come we can digest meat and have teeth for chewing it aswell-

Put forth the scientific evidence- that vegetables/ plants does not feel pain?-

i have not made any pronouncements like Halal killings is painless or only eat fruits. If you propose a theory the burden of proof is on you... not me. Take your rose glasses (biases) and substantiate your claims.

Put forth the scientific evidence- that vegetables/ plants does not feel pain?-

This is how they reproduce. By giving away fruits and grains so that their genes are carried forward.

Why do you think they grow grains and fruits? to eat themselves? lol Even if you do not pluck the fruits they are bound to fall off once ripe.

The fruits and grains are by products (grains, fruits, honey etc), specifically meant for other animals, bees etc. so that they species are propagated.

You are acting dumb.

Dont know but in UK-
I have seen many non- muslim indians looking for halal meat shops to eat-

It's apparently healthy since all the blood is drained out.
Many fast food outlets are serving Halal now.

So now you are insulting Chinese people? :lol:

Americans eat beef, Germans eat sausages, British eat sausages, Turkish eat Kebabs, Russians eat deer, Chinese eat pork, Japanese eat beef, etc etc.

Name me one country in the entire world that does not eat meat?

I've been to Indian restaurants, and guess what I ordered? Chicken tikka!

Nothing against chinese people. My argument was about vast majority.

Whatever you say is true and sad.

This is how they reproduce. By giving away fruits and grains so that their genes are carried forward.

Why do you think they grow grains and fruits? to eat themselves? lol Even if you do not pluck the fruits they are bound to fall off once ripe.

The fruits and grains are by products (grains, fruits, honey etc), specifically meant for other animals, bees etc. so that they species are propagated.

You are acting dumb or you may be, I dont know.

plus fruits and grains don't have souls

while animals have souls

that's why veg food is better than non veg

Altaf Bhai-
this is interesting-
all the animals you mentioned above does not have the metabolism to digest meat- nor they have teeth sharp- pointed- that can chew-

If you put humans along them- how come we can digest meat and have teeth for chewing it aswell-

There is also an argument about The length of intestine to determine which is which. But that will be OT here. carniverous animals have short lenth and heriverous have long lenth

And BTW, it is because you can cook the meat that people are able to eat meat today. Without cooking it, your metabolism does not permit to eat meat. Human metabolism is meant for herbiverous food.

If you want we can discuss seperately.

Back
Top Bottom