What's new

We were unhappy in Pakistan, but we are not happy in India either

Exaggeration will not help your case, where is empirical evidence.

For every Muslim lynching in India..I can give you 10 Hindus who persecuted and killed by similar criminals. Why because they are anti social criminals, if they will not kill Muslims, they will kill Hindus or Sikhs are Christians..it doesn't matter to them.

But those deaths go under your radar..because for you only Muslim lives matter.
Empirical evidence doesn't count for everything and you have no proofs that criminals persecuted 10 Hindus they hate only Muslims and minorities not bigoted Hindus

interesting to see the pakidiots accept they committed forced conversions, kidnapping and other heinous violations of minorities.

Very graceful of India to provide refuge to these poor victims of Pakistani crimes against humanity.

But India should be vigilant that terrorist sleeper cells do not gain admission into India under this pretext

They are safe and free from radical islamists who force them to convert to islam and abduct hindu girls to force convert and marry with buddhe muslims .

Wonder why, these "persecuted" Indian Muslims never ran towards Pakistan after partition, despite the fact Pakistan was created in the Name of Islam.

Seems either there is something very wrong with Pakistan or very right with India..that these "persecuted people" still want to stay in India and not go to Pakistan, whatever the cost.
All hindus of Pakistan should be given citizenship of India , this will be ensured by govt of India very soon .

This forum itself is microcosm of Islamic or perhaps just Pakistani lechery. Look at the way these proud Pakistani Muslim bigots hate other religions. One can but wonder, what minorities in their country go through.
Brought out correctly.

And these are not road side trolls but think tank and administrators who are displaying their bigotry.

interesting to see the pakidiots accept they committed forced conversions, kidnapping and other heinous violations of minorities.

Very graceful of India to provide refuge to these poor victims of Pakistani crimes against humanity.

But India should be vigilant that terrorist sleeper cells do not gain admission into India under this pretext
That is why we denied any citizenship to muslims under CAA .

Most Hindus in Pakistan are what would be considered SCs or tribals in BHARAT so when they go across the border, they are confronted with the BARBARITY and CRUELTY inherent to SANATAN. I remember reading a funny anecdote in a book where a Pakistani Hindu Dalit family described being fanatical Ram bhakts until when they went to BHARAT where they were denied entry to a temple by a Braman. From that day forward, they became Ambedkarite Buddhists. Pretty funny story - will share if I find it
Bonus - they used to cope with their Dalit status by claiming they were "fallen Rajputs".
Don't come up with half assed facts, Indian constitution itself is a grundnorm against caste discrimination. All Hindu temples/trustees belonging to any Hindu caste is to be open for everyone. Article 25(2)(b) throws open all Hindu religious places of worship for for all Hindus. 25(2)(b) supersedes article 26 which give religious organisations autonomy in their religious affairs. Supreme Court has a set precedent on this matter. That's why everyone should be aware enough to know their rights, that'll happen through education and socio economic mobility.

Last edited:
I think in Pakistan their unhappiness was because of bad human rights. But in India it's bad standard of living.

May be because they are refugee in India without very good support structure from govt , but i don't think they had very good standard of living back in pakistan.

Wonder why, these "persecuted" Indian Muslims never ran towards Pakistan after partition, despite the fact Pakistan was created in the Name of Islam.

Seems either there is something very wrong with Pakistan or very right with India..that these "persecuted people" still want to stay in India and not go to Pakistan, whatever the cost.
Muslims are very clever , they demand land for muslims , after getting they send half of the family in new land , but keep sitting at the old land . This they did in 1947 .This is called land jihad , Another is population jihad .

May be because they are refugee in India without very good support structure from govt , but i don't think they had very good standard of living back in pakistan.

I don't claim they did. But i'm guessing it was slightly higher.

Don't care if they are happy or unhappy in India or not

BC wapis nahi aana. Don't want these guys back in Pakistan again

@-=virus=- yeh dalit wapis Pakistan nahi aanai chahiye. Is baat ko ensure karwao Modi jee sai

Currently the delusion is to look down on afghans and mark my words, in a decade, Afghanistan will be ahead of us

For that Afghans need to act like a proper Insan k bachai. Law abiding, non tribal, civilized society

There are more chances of Modi converting to Islam than that happening

Indian Muslims have their OWN LAND AND AREAS inside India, why would they give them up for hindus to steal?????

Indian Muslims have their OWN LAND AND AREAS inside India, why would they give them up for hindus to steal?????
Muslims are very smart and clever , they always are in search of new lands to settle , Europe and America are under invasion from muslims of asia, africa , middle east , very soon it will be Islamic khilafat

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom