What's new

We were unhappy in Pakistan, but we are not happy in India either

You are not just a bigot, you are an idiot too, anyway.

Hinduism isn't exactly sunshine and rainbows to people in the lower caste hierarchy.

No vone needs to vonder. Sanatans are breeding like cockroaches with the highest growth rate in the country despite going through the purported ewil Zihadi zenocide at the hands of Pakistani mujlims.
👇👇👇

According to the article, it looks like they were caught up in the crossfire started when Chindoo bandars in your country launched their barbaric Ram Yatra which lead to nationwide riots and chimpouts, and eventually culminated in the destruction of Babri masjid. It doesn't look like they were being targeted beforehand.

Here is another example of proud and bigoted Pakistani Muslim, who not only hates Indians, but hates Pakistani minorities too.

As I said before, this thread, this forum is microcosm of Pakistani society at large and a case study of what happens when you create a nation in name of a religion.

You end up with these pathetic subhumans, who hate everyone those who are different from them!!

As I said before, this thread, this forum is microcosm of Pakistani society at large and a case study of what happens when you create a nation in name of a religion.
Bharat was purportedly not created in the name of religion so how did Bharati society end up with people like this obsessed with minorities that they will openly talk about raping them?

lol what bullshit. Muslims face persecution and discrimination in India.

Babri Masjid 1992 and Gujarat riots 2002.
You confuse spontaneous and sporadic riots between two groups of people as religious persecution.

A little known fact for you, there were anti- Hindu riots in India especially in Mumbai, when Mahatma Gandhi was assassinated by Godse.

Would you claim there is religious persecution against Hindus in India, based on this ?

This forum itself is microcosm of Islamic or perhaps just Pakistani lechery. Look at the way these proud Pakistani Muslim bigots hate other religions. One can but wonder, what minorities in their country go through.

On topic Pakistanis Hindus were unhappy in Pakistan, because they were poor and were being coerced to convert by these very similar bigots.
In India they are unhappy because they are just poor.

India in not panacea for any immigrant, one has to work hard, make your place in the society it take a generation or two to rise up the ranks, if you come from nothing. However what they won't face in India, is religious persecution.

Forget minorities, in Pakistan a person of another sect is often lynched. A person of another ethnicity is looked down upon. In the entire existence of Pakistan, the only war where Pakistan gained land was in 1948 and it was by pashtuns but now look how they treat, blame and look down upon pashtuns. Pakistanis even looked down upon bengaalis and called them names, now those same bengalis are way better than Pakistan. Currently the delusion is to look down on afghans and mark my words, in a decade, Afghanistan will be ahead of us.. i wonder who will be left to look down upon then.

You confuse spontaneous and sporadic riots between two groups of people as religious persecution.

A little known fact for you, there were anti- Hindu riots in India especially in Mumbai, when Mahatma Gandhi was assassinated by Godse.

Would you claim there is religious persecution against Hindus in India, based on this ?
These were not anti-Hindu riots, they were anti-Brahmin riots done by Hindus who revered Gandhi. It's amazing how this rat will lie through his teeth to justify his victim complex.

Bharat was purportedly not created in the name of religion so how did Bharati society end up with people like this obsessed with minorities that they will openly talk about raping them?

Indian society might have a lot illiterate, uneducated bigots at lower rungs of society, who do not know any better.

But when one find bigots, who are educated and from a seemingly well off families..once can only imagine, how deep the rot must have gotten in Pakistan society, for a family to give it's children, such education, as your family has given you,

You confuse spontaneous and sporadic riots
There is nothing spontaneous about Babri - it was the result of years and years of agitation and incitement by Hindu politicians, most noticeably from the BJP. Once again, this guy will brazenly lie about things but still wants to be the moral authority over here.

These were not anti-Hindu riots, they were anti-Brahmin riots done by Hindus who revered Gandhi. It's amazing how this rat will lie through his teeth to justify his victim complex.

Lol.. so now you are dissociating Brahmins from Hindus?

Indian society might have a lot illiterate, uneducated bigots at lower rungs of society, who do not know any better.

But when one find bigots, who are educated and from a seemingly well off families..once can only imagine, how deep the rot must have gotten in Pakistan society, for a family to give it's children, such education, as your family has given you,
THIS IS NOT AN ILLITERATE ON THE LOWER RUNGS OF SOCIETY - THIS IS A PRIEST WHO HAS LIKELY GONE THROUGH YEARS OF TRAINING AND EDUCATION TO BE ABLE TO CALL HIMSELF ONE.

Lol.. so now you dissociating Brahmins from Hindus?
How can Hindus attacking other Hindus be considered an anti-Hindu riot? Is this actually something we need to argue about?

There is nothing spontaneous about Babri - it was the result of years and years of agitation and incitement by Hindu politicians, most noticeably from the BJP. Once again, this guy will brazenly lie about things but still wants to be the moral authority over here.

Your claim not mine.."political agitation and incitement for political ends does not equate religious coercion.

But when one find bigots, who are educated and from a seemingly well off families..once can only imagine, how deep the rot must have gotten in Pakistan society, for a family to give it's children, such education, as your family has given you
Your IIT educated Subramanian Swamy quite notably penned a public letter calling for the demolition of masjids and the stripping of civil rights for Muslims. This man sat in Bharati government and is still a big figure in politics. Keep downplaying and lying, it makes your chimpout over our Chindooooophobia more laughable and more Pakistanis will see through your pathetic act.

Indian society at all levels are bigoted Hindu radicals that literally celebrated the death of children in Palestine.

No such thing happened in Pakistan.

You Hindus are a very insecure people and take offence at simple facts, Hinduism is a tyrannical oppressive religion that is bigoted towards its own people and full of primitive idiocy, this is a fact and not bigotry.

We wish for you to become better people but we do not celebrate the death of your children, this is the stark difference between your radical bigotry and our realism.

You need to let go of your victim complex.

Your claim not mine.."political agitation and incitement for political ends does not equate religious coercion.
What's up with the speech marks? You're quoting me? I can understand lying about Bharati history because many pajeets think the rest of the world is clueless about their country, but why would you lie to me about something I said? Are you OK?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom