What's new

We were unhappy in Pakistan, but we are not happy in India either

Most Hindus in Pakistan are what would be considered SCs or tribals in BHARAT so when they go across the border, they are confronted with the BARBARITY and CRUELTY inherent to SANATAN. I remember reading a funny anecdote in a book where a Pakistani Hindu Dalit family described being fanatical Ram bhakts until when they went to BHARAT where they were denied entry to a temple by a Braman. From that day forward, they became Ambedkarite Buddhists. Pretty funny story - will share if I find it
Bonus - they used to cope with their Dalit status by claiming they were "fallen Rajputs".

Most Hindus in Pakistan are what would be considered SCs or tribals in BHARAT so when they go across the border, they are confronted with the BARBARITY and CRUELTY inherent to SANATAN. I remember reading a funny anecdote in a book where a Pakistani Hindu Dalit family described being fanatical Ram bhakts until when they went to BHARAT where they were denied entry to a temple by a Braman. From that day forward, they became Ambedkarite Buddhists. Pretty funny story - will share if I find it
Bonus - they used to cope with their Dalit status by claiming they were "fallen Rajputs".
Update: here it is lmao. Book is "Beyond the border: An Indian in Pakistan"
Screenshot_20231110_115957_Chrome.jpg

@Areesh @Maira La @hussain0216

This forum itself is microcosm of Islamic or perhaps just Pakistani lechery. Look at the way these proud Pakistani Muslim bigots hate other religions. One can but wonder, what minorities in their country go through.

On topic Pakistanis Hindus were unhappy in Pakistan, because they were poor and were being coerced to convert by these very similar bigots.
In India they are unhappy because they are just poor.

India in not panacea for any immigrant, one has to work hard, make your place in the society it take a generation or two to rise up the ranks, if you come from nothing. However what they won't face in India, is religious persecution.

This forum itself is microcosm of Islamic or perhaps just Pakistani lechery. Look at the way these proud Pakistani Muslim bigots hate other religions. One can but wonder, what minorities in their country go through.

On topic Pakistanis Hindus were unhappy in Pakistan, because they were poor and were being coerced to convert by these very similar bigots.
In India they are unhappy because they are just poor.

India in not panacea for any immigrant, one has to work hard, make your place in the society it take a generation or two to rise up the ranks, if you come from nothing. However what they won't face in India, is religious persecution.

Spare us your BS please - Indians are lechers enough to hate other Indians enough.

You don't need Pakistanis or other countries to add to the mix.

Apna ghar samhalo aur aankh kholkey dekho apna Bharti bhai/behen kya bewafa nafratwalla cheez hai....

Last edited:
Spare us your BS please - Indians are lechers enough to hate other Indians enough.

You don't need Pakistanis or other countries to add to the mix.

Apna ghar samhalo aur aankh kholkey dekho tera apna bhai/behen kya cheez hai....
You commenting Indian hating Indians is bit enemic, especially on this very thread.

You just have to look a few posts above mine to see how Pakistanis hate other Pakistanis especially if they are Hindus.

Is that so..then one wonders..how come India has so much religious diversity, where as Pakistan has none?
They know Pakistan is build for in the name of Islam so they flee away during and after the partition and this not change the fact that India does persecuted it minorities especially muslims

The problem in Pakistan is marriage jihad

Some influential people are abducting Hindu women

The solution was to ban under 18 marriage but those influential people have long claws
PPP is not that all powerful in sindh or else they would have taken care of that a long time ago
The whole situation makes me incredibly sad

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom