What's new

We were unhappy in Pakistan, but we are not happy in India either

THIS IS NOT AN ILLITERATE ON THE LOWER RUNGS OF SOCIETY - THIS IS A PRIEST WHO HAS LIKELY GONE THROUGH YEARS OF TRAINING AND EDUCATION TO BE ABLE TO CALL HIMSELF ONE.

How can Hindus attacking other Hindus be considered an anti-Hindu riot? Is this actually something we need to argue about?

Ohh believe me, he is uneducated and lower rung of Indian society.

I so wish you all bigots and religious zealots from the entire subcontinent should all be dumped on an island somewhere.

How much better our nations would be then.

It was not Hindus, it was congress workers irrespective of their religion killed 5000 Brahmans in Maharashtra. That is anti- Hindu, anti- Brahman riots and no it does not equate to religious persecution either Hindus or Brahmans in India.

Your IIT educated Subramanian Swamy quite notably penned a public letter calling for the demolition of masjids and the stripping of civil rights for Muslims. This man sat in Bharati government and is still a big figure in politics. Keep downplaying and lying, it makes your chimpout over our Chindooooophobia more laughable and more Pakistanis will see through your pathetic act.
Any sane person would be a proud Hinduphobe. How can one respect a religion that burns widows alive or creates hierarchies of untouchables?

Insecure Hindus like the one above mustn't project their radicalism and bigotry onto others. We are not the one cheering the death of Palestinian children.

Your IIT educated Subramanian Swamy quite notably penned a public letter calling for the demolition of masjids and the stripping of civil rights for Muslims. This man sat in Bharati government and is still a big figure in politics. Keep downplaying and lying, it makes your chimpout over our Chindooooophobia more laughable and more Pakistanis will see through your pathetic act.

Swami is moron, just like you!!

And for everyone's information the "political end" this guy is talking about was the destruction of Babri Masjid and the erection of a temple - this has apparently got nothing to do with religion.

To add to this, anti-Babri agitation has a long history in Bharat which I don't want to get into, but the BJP was campaigning for it two years before it actually happened - spearheaded by their former president Advani, another uneducated and illiterate radical who went to university to become a lawyer.

Any sane person would be a proud Hinduphobe. How can one respect a religion that burns widows alive or creates hierarchies of untouchables?

Insecure Hindus like the one above mustn't project their radicalism and bigotry onto others. We are not the one cheering the death of Palestinian children.

I don't have to say anything.

People like you are our best vindication against Pakistan. You are the poster child, of what happens, when you create a country in name of Islam.

A case study of what kind of subhuman creatures are born out of religious homogeneity and non secular education.

I don't have to say anything.

People like you are our best vindication against Pakistan. You are the poster child, of what happens, when you create a country in name of Islam.

A case study of what kind of subhuman creatures are born out of religious homogeneity and non secular education.
In my life I've seen people face constructive factual criticism from all backgrounds

But none have a meltdown and victim complex as pathetic as the insecure Hindu incel.

All these cries about "bigotry" because we are telling you that burning widows alive and creating untouchables in society is horrific, and celebrating the deaths of children is inhumane!

I'm sorry it hurts you but the world will not tolerate such crude behavior

In my life I've seen people face constructive factual criticism from all backgrounds

But none have a meltdown and victim complex as pathetic as the insecure Hindu incel.

All these cries about "bigotry" because we are telling you that burning widows alive and creating untouchables in society is horrific, and celebrating the deaths of children is inhumane!

I'm sorry it hurts you but the world will not tolerate such crude behavior
I encourage you say more things wrong with Hindus and not just Indian Hindus but Pakistani Hindus too.

Could i entice you in sharing perhaps couple of your views about jews also?
Or perhaps Sikhs or Buddhists too?

Don't worry you are the poster boy for Islam and Pakistan. Your kind will thank you for it...there is no derth of Pakistani Muslims like you.

I encourage you say more things wrong with Hindus and not just Indian Hindus but Pakistani Hindus too.

Could i entice you in sharing perhaps couple of your views about jews also?
Or perhaps Sikhs or Buddhists too?

Don't worry you are the poster boy for Islam and Pakistan. Your kind will thank you for it...there is no derth of Pakistani Muslims like you.
Let go of your insecurity. No one's ideology is free of criticism.

You should focus on real radicalism and bigotry where your nation is currently cheering the death of children.

Let go of your insecurity. No one's ideology is free of criticism.

You should focus on real radicalism and bigotry where your nation is currently cheering the death of children.
Lol..why should I bother about other bigots yet..when i have one right in front of me, begging to be humiliated.

You're superiority complex is not worth for here India is he'll hole for minorities especially for muslims of India
Is this a circular argument?

If India were a hell hole for minorities, there would be some empirical evidence for it.
And not just some isloated incidents..that happend decades apart.

Like for example Indian minority population declining or stagnating..as has happened in Pakistan.

Or Indian minorities running of to countries like Pakistan or Bangladesh. As Pakistani minorities do, despite that fact they have to face poverty in India and start from zero.

Or there would be some discrimination against minorities in India on constitution level, as is in Pakistan?

Last edited:
Is this a circular argument?

If India were a hell hole for minorities, there would be some empirical evidence for it.
And not just some isloated incidents..that happend decades apart.

Like for example Indian minority population reducing or stagnating..as has happened in Pakistan.

Or Indian minorities running of to countries like Pakistan or Bangladesh. As Pakistani minorities do, despite that fact they have to face poverty in India and start from zero.

Or there would be some discrimination against minorities in India on constitution level, as is in Pakistan?
Muslims of India are daily lynched and gets killed by radical Hindus and radical hindu extremists always gives the threats to Muslims etc etc

Muslims of India are daily lynched and gets killed by radical Hindus and radical hindu extremists always gives the threats to Muslims etc etc
Exaggeration will not help your case, where is empirical evidence.

For every Muslim lynching in India..I can give you 10 Hindus who persecuted and killed by similar criminals. Why because they are anti social criminals, if they will not kill Muslims, they will kill Hindus or Sikhs are Christians..it doesn't matter to them.

But those deaths go under your radar..because for you only Muslim lives matter.

I think in Pakistan their unhappiness was because of bad human rights. But in India it's bad standard of living.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom