What's new

We were being slowly killed by our own people

The state government must take proper initiative and hardline descisions to stop the Maoist. The Political parties must unite together to stop it and not save them for their agenda and goals.

we need a state wise force rather than CRPF which is trained to handle the maoist and organization like ULFA . (every state has sum different problem than other)

Just like grey hound in andhra pradesh

I wonder why there is so much unrest in Asia,,, I mean look at Srilanka , India, Pakistan, and even to some extent china..

Some big games are being played here, and Asia seems to be a ground. Or neighbors here are fighting with each other to conquer Asia!!!!!!!!

I wonder why there is so much unrest in Asia,,, I mean look at Srilanka , India, Pakistan, and even to some extent china..

Some big games are being played here, and Asia seems to be a ground.

dont worry mate............India is too much to be ruled by communists!!!

Sri Lanka ...........there is no problem now.

India is too much to be ruled by communists!!!

Care to comment on that?/

Was it a statement for communists as a whole or was it just the Maoist elements of communism?

I would like to hear about your version ,because im from a state where communists are ruling right now and the first state government was also a communist one .

dont worry mate............India is too much to be ruled by communists!!!

Sri Lanka ...........there is no problem now.

It is not about ruling India, even Srilanka, which is small island, cannot be ruled by Tamil Tigers.. Main problem is unrestness in country..

I belong to Bengal and that too rural Bengal.

Communism - both the moderate and the extreme versions of it in India :

Bengal - Communist Government but ruled by party cadres. Not a single body is there where party cadre is not inducted.
Media is not encouraged in rural Bengal. So the opposition is threatened, coerced, killed and economically maimed in rural Bengal. This ensured 70-80% of the seats. Rest are bonus if they can win.

This is virtual communism and farce of democracy.

Surprisingly the goverment claim to be for the poor and down trodden. But it seems they are one of the worst hit by Naxals i.e. they are having huge areas which are under developed and neglected.

Unfortunately communism (both moderate and extreme) do not know much of the art of consensus, negotiations, dialogs, etc. They know only one art violence (moderate and extreme) through, bandhs, gheraos and killing.

Again hardly they have anything to show on economy, industrialisation, employment but are very high on networked corruption, extortion, etc.

Most of their policies are anti India (growth or interest) centric. Even they would not believe in China theory but mostly they would side with China (as had been earlier also) in case there is clash between the nations.

The issue is regarding development. But we see the naxals are bombing schoold, not letting NREGs to be implemented, etc. Again their target should have been the bottle necks for the growth like corrupt ministers or governement officers.
But this is not so.

It looks like they are after power by violence just like in China in 1948 or what is happening in Nepal or in Afghanistan or Pakistan

Then how should we consider them ? Look at China and Pakistan. How they tackle these forces which are anti-national.

Yes just like Government should push the development harder with elimination of the corrupt process and system but also use iron hand to smash the anti national and anti development extremists like Naxals.

the problem of west bengal is probably not the communist party specifically but any political party in india behaves like a mafia when they control a certain piece of land.

the problem of west bengal is probably not the communist party specifically but any political party in india behaves like a mafia when they control a certain piece of land.

Other parties are no saint, but at least they care for their own good, whereas our commies in bengal make themselves busy on calling bandhs in WB if someone throws a stone in palestine or infidel castro sleeps with yet another woman. They are the sole responsible for demise of Bengal, once economic hub of Asia.

Care to comment on that?/

Was it a statement for communists as a whole or was it just the Maoist elements of communism?

I would like to hear about your version ,because im from a state where communists are ruling right now and the first state government was also a communist one .

lol, Not communist of republics but communist of guns:taz:

I have lived in quite a few states. Yes there are a few common things across political parties in various degrees. But communist are the only efficient cadre based party which is more powerful than government.
No one can beat them in the ruthless demolition of education system, Deindustrialisation, Information supression and anti-nationalist agenda.

If you are interested, you may look into the development of other states, many of which has much less natural resources and less skilled manpower (%) than Bengal like Tamil Nadu, Maharastra, Gujrat, Karnataka, Punjab, Haryana, much portion of Andhra Pradesh, Himachal Pradesh, etc.

^^^^
Your theory on communism has no basis in fact. Kerala has also been ruled by Communists, yet it is one of the most socially progressive states. In fact, i would go as far as to say that Kerala is the best state in our country. Bengal's decline has to do with Jyoti Basu and the perennial problem among Bengali's to blame everything except themselves, rather than Communism.

^^^^
Your theory on communism has no basis in fact. Kerala has also been ruled by Communists, yet it is one of the most socially progressive states. In fact, i would go as far as to say that Kerala is the best state in our country. Bengal's decline has to do with Jyoti Basu and the perennial problem among Bengali's to blame everything except themselves, rather than Communism.

Dear Friend,

One will have to be blind to accept the reality. Kerala with 90+% of literacy runs to all other places for jobs. The god gifted place like Kerala is mostly dependent upon agriculture, natural resources and external cash flow for living.
If you leave out the eternal cash flow from the people of Kerala, what do you think is the GDP of Kerala. How much is it from Engineering, etc. ?

Yes Kerala still has retained the education part but again that is the tradition of South India. Luckily due to very strong religious communities, left front has not been able to run down the opposition to the ground, so there has been change of governance. Again that is the characteristics of South India.

Kerala is lucky that way.

Bengal with more homogenous society (created by the great philosophers like Ramakrishna, Vivekananda, Rammohan Roy, Nazrul Islam, Rabindranath, Subhas C Bose, etc) was not so religious oriented and polarised. This weakness was used by the left front to smash the opposition ruthlessly.

Jyoti Basu was the CM as leader of ruling left party. You agree that he is to blame for the present state. With 3 decades of continous rule they have changed the attitude of the people also.

Yes after 34 years of misrule people of Bengal has the right to blame the govt for the failures. Don't you think the wait has been too long ?

Again I have nothing against ideology. That is another issue. But the people manning that ideology have not been able to stick to the ideology - this is quite visible.
You may not agree but that is the my conviction and experience.
:smitten::cheers:

Bengal with more homogenous society (created by the great philosophers like Ramakrishna, Vivekananda, Rammohan Roy, Nazrul Islam, Rabindranath, Subhas C Bose, etc) was not so religious oriented and polarised. This weakness was used by the left front to smash the opposition ruthlessly.

You think not being religiously oriented and polarized is a weakness?

India is a hotch potch of totally unrelated polupations , couple that with the fact that now there is huge economic disparity between the poor and the rich and its not hard to see why the most impovrished regions are up in arms against this 'india'

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom