What's new

We want to solve all disputes with Pakistan: General V K Singh

i defected coz u people have defecated all over PDF coz of my flag.

so indians got success finally............
congratulations for the success to all indians and indian mrtyrs who got banned due to this guy

so indians got success finally............
congratulations for the success to all indians and indian mrtyrs who got banned due to this guy

But what I don't understand is why shoul;d a member be allowed to change flags after such a long time and not be banned straightaway?

Will I or you also receive this preferential treatment?

i dont understand when general told about 2 front war everybody started jumping on him.....

now he talks about solving the issues also every one started jumping on him....

poor chap

:undecided:

Ungli to dono taraf se ho rahi hai.................. and kisne shuru ki hai wo to aap bhi jante hai Sir.....

When was the last jab humnay aapko ungli ki the?

Oh, in Mumbai?

Guys, arent we discussing 'intentions' here? What?

When was the last you people received a provocative statement from our COAS?

When was the last jab humnay aapko ungli ki the?

Oh, in Mumbai?

Guys, arent we discussing 'intentions' here? What?

When was the last you people received a provocative statement from our COAS?

You forgot "Pakistan Army is India-centric" by General Kayani?

i defected coz u people have defecated all over PDF coz of my flag.

Sorry ajtr.......... I know that u r from Kashmir. And like few other Kahsmiris, your hatred towards us.

But the reason why Indians get behind you is the way you troll/ Criticize even good thing of India. Your status is like ............. "Sawan ke Andhe ko Har Taraf Hara hi Hara nazar ata hai".

:lol: A Pakistani talking about corruption :lol:

only and Indian army high rank official can carry a corruption even in animal chaarra i mean hay not a Pakistani officer :) so your translation bounces back to Indian side.

its such a shame your Indian officers have been carrying out corruption even liquor quota, grains and animal food too .

lolzzz

But what I don't understand is why shoul;d a member be allowed to change flags after such a long time and not be banned straightaway?

Will I or you also receive this preferential treatment?

Look . His dreams and aspirations to be an Indian was refused so he accepted that he isnt good enough to be Indian and changed his flags to his real country. Who knows , next he may aspire to be Sri Lankan but let him just dream on for awhile ok. Now back to the topic. Do you really think our Chief wants peace with Pakistan or is he up to something ?

only and Indian army high rank official can carry a corruption even in animal chaarra i mean hay not a Pakistani officer :) so your translation bounces back to Indian side.

its such a shame your Indian officers have been carrying out corruption even liquor quota, grains and animal food too .

lolzzz

:lol: A Pakistani accusing Indian Army of corruption :lol:

Back
Top Bottom