What's new

We want to solve all disputes with Pakistan: General V K Singh

BTW, we are dealing with it, just want to see how many more Kasab's can you people deal with?

When you dont have respect for the life of your own citizen.. how legitimate for you to worry about other country's citizens??

i was just trying to put forth the fact that if Kashmir issue is not resolved you people will keep on finding a Kasab in your backyard every may be 5 years?

Why one kasab for 5 yrs? .. send your entire population in the form of Kasab ... we will surely handle and we will deal with it.. ;)

You're looking at his statement from a completely different and unintended perspective. Here's how I view his statement keeping in light the larger policy of the govt.:

"We want to solve all the disputes with Pakistan but Pakistan must first dismantle the infrastructure of terror that finds shelter in its territory. We are willing to talk to Pakistan and we believe that our disputes must be resolved through dialogue only but this is not the right time for dialogue."

View his statement from this perspective and you shall not find any contradiction in his statement vis a vis India's current policy towards Pakistan.

^^^ Why feeling insecure?

Anywaz, allow me to sum it up; If you (people) dont want to have peace (for now), then just SHUT UP!, what's the fun of giving a statement about it?!

We dont require your acknowledgment regarding the idea that india thinks its not the right time for dialogues.

Anywaz, allow me to sum it up; If you (people) dont want to have peace (for now), then just SHUT UP!, what's the fun of giving a statement about it?!

We dont require your acknowledgment regarding the idea that india thinks its not the right time for dialogues.

Oke first of all he is not the representative of India ... We have elected External Foreign ministers and Foreign Affairs to talk about it and you can consider that a serious one.. He is a COAS and he has the freedom of speech in India.. As there is no law in India to stop a person to just speak about peace with neighbours... we will speak 1000 things about peace and Kashmir at the end of the day really matter to us.. after all we have shed more blood in saving the land and no one will be stupid enough to give away Kashmir from us after 4 blood wars being shed... so please keep sending kasab... it is our destiny to deal with it

Why shouldn't we give statements? Just because you don't like it?

As far as peace is concerned, we ARE having peace with Pakistan already. Although it's an uneasy peace, yet we're fine with it. If you're not, put an end to groups like LeT and your agencies' support to them. Simple. Or else, keep living with it.

Kashmir's not going anywhere. It's been 63 years already, we don't care if it takes another 63.

You have the liberty to shout/crib/cry about it as much as you want, post articles on the internet/PDF, keep countering Indian kids on youtube, keep having TV debates, keep saying "Kashmir leke Rahenge" or "Kashmir Banega Pakistan" or whatever in elections to fool your general masses, keep crying in the UN, keep crying in the OIC, keep crying to China, keep crying to the US, we're least bothered. None of all this is going to loosen our grip on Kashmir. Jitna rona hai ro lo, kuch nahin hone wala.

When it comes to Kashmir, you've got only two options:

1. Fight a full scale nuclear war with India, prevail over us and then take Kashmir.

2. Accept LoC as International border followed by a partition of kashmir similar to the partition of India in 1947.

You don't have a third option.

So you agree that the indians are indeed a war-mongering nation!

Guud for you. End of debate!!

Now I am not surprised that you are not able to comprehend what Gen.Kapoor said when you cannot even comprehend what a civilian said in plain English.

BTW I would like to know the consequences of my 'admission'. Nilch,nada I guess.

Oh btw, have you people ever wondered why is it only india that has issues with every neighbor that surrounds it? Come on, name me another state that has problems with ALL of its neighboring states.

Frankly none of the states that border us except China is worth wondering now. And as for your question - the answer is in the flag beneath your profile.

If time permits do read some basic geography - we don't have problem with Maldives, Myanmar,Bhutan,Nepal for starters.

Double duh!

.....And the root cause of the invasion of Kashmir Pakistani based tribals in 1948 was the illegal annexation of Kashmir by india.

Some one having a serious problem with history right here.:lol: Need to remind him that the first Indian troops arrived at Srinagar airport when the Afridis and the Waziris were indulging in carnal pleasures right outside the gates of Sri Nagar.

BTW, we are dealing with it, just want to see how many more Kasab's can you people deal with?

Still in denial that one of the motives for mumbai attacks for Kashmir itself?

What an incompetent,boneheaded,numbskull of a terrorist thought that India would vacate Kashmir after he murders 166 civilians and the main target being the Chabad house (a jewish centre).

Bloody shyt boomeranged on them and the Zionist lobby is in full force lobbying against the 'epicentre of terror' resulting in the summon being issued to one Mr.Shuja Pasha. :lol:

I sometimes wonder if Hafiz Sayed is really an Indian mole doing anti-India things so blatantly from Pakistan that it is actually helping India.

If i remember correctly, it was you whom i provided links proving the Kashmir's-occupation-by-IA linkage with the mumbai attacks. Your memory is poor!

Though it was not me, I am not interested. But I would rather be interested if you could provide the link between klingons-intermarrying- with-trekkies and the consequent bomb blasts in Pakistan.

Maybe she is referring to the Central Asian superpower of 'Azerbaijan'. :what:

And yet that was what which happened to the millions of Punjabis,Lakhvavis, Biharis, Sindhis and other communities during the partition.

Pakistan wants to finish this 'unsettled business' of partition ;aka Kashmir issue -Fair enough, lets finish it on the same ground rules established during the Partition.

Maybe as an added concession since we are economically good enough now, we will sponsor third class AC to the Kashmiris wanting to migrate.

Because on front we have a 'friendly' neighbour that claims one of our states (Kashmir) and will eat grass for it while on another front we have another 'friendly' neighbour claiming another state (Arunachal) and will sell nukes/missiles for it.

The Lizard on the wall of my garage said it understood perfectly why India is prepping for a two front war - Do you ?

And exactly it is this retarded logic (or the absence thereof) that the Pakistani media spouted about Gen. Kapoor which sadly some people are not able to comprehend.

PREACH ON Brother Karthic--- you've spoken the hearts of many Indians here, of those who don't attempt to do so, to avoid the instant bans. 100 years from now, our great grandchildren will speaking the same truth. Kashmir will never be handed , given , gifted or taken- its fact everyone can take to their grave. what's next?

Back
Top Bottom