What's new

We want to solve all disputes with Pakistan: General V K Singh

ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience,

but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.

Why are some members over here making weird assumptions that India's nuclear weapons are under the control of saffron brigades ? Just because they managed to pull off some light intensity explosions does not mean that they have got their hands on India's nukes.I remember Pakistani columnists and many members in this forum making a lot of noise when the Maoist problem was at it's peak last year (Dantewada ,Gadchiroli).Even then they mentioned that India's nukes are going to be at the hands of the naxals soon. When it comes to nuclear materials there are very few countries with such an impeccable record.That's the reason why NSG allowed us to go ahead with the Indo-US deal even after knowing the fact that we are a nuclear armed nation.

I know this man personally and his cold blooded hatred for Pakistan and Bangladesh makes me wonder why they made him chief in the first place. IMO he is yearning to press that red button against Pakistan and this speech is just a disguise of his true feelings

Buddy the good thing about the IA is that it is totally under civilian control.He can't do anything on his own.It is always good to have an aggressive commander .

bharti army does not want peace. they always want to fight against pakistan. this is their objective. cruel people.

even if I agree to you that ISLAMIST terrorists like Alqaeda and Let are of same strength and of the same level as those few newly found hindu extremists ( lol)..it does not give you any right to you as a Pakistani national to question India's nuclear safety.

first of all Hindu terrorism is not newly found rather its started unfolding its real colours and the reality started reaching the world secondly we do have the right to question nuclear safety of India who is a self-styled candidate for UN Security Council Seat.

with hindu extremists having control of Indian nuclear weapons in such a scenario is more dangerous to the world

alqeda or whatever..global war or anything...just accept the fact that there are many more bomb blast in pakistan than India..infact I can count on my finger tips how many times these Hindu extremists have did anything of that sort..where as in pakistan...lol..its a bomb testing ground...so please dont give me that crap.

a very lame excuse for covering up the level o threat from hindu terrorists. hindu terrorists exploding bombs on pretext of fulfilling hindutva dream as compared to terrorists in Pakistan on pretext of fighting US invasion two different things. ours will have a halt like 80s when this US invasion comes to a end but Hindu extremists are too strong and linked to your major political party that is surely having big support against congress

]I wish he comes to power and whatever you said becomes true :p but only if he comes to power..lol..are you seriously a journalist ??

your desire to have extremist hindu leader Modi with his finger on red button of Indian nukes proves my point about fears about Indian nukes.

your personal attacks are not worth replying so nevermind

If millions of Indians and Pakistanis can leave their lands in 1947, a partition of Kashmir can also happen and this time let those Kashmirs leave who want to.

If it can happen once, it can can happen again.

No not that, but the fact that JUD still operates openly and prints ads in newspapers for collecting money, this as per pakistani newspapers, and no action is taken against them means, yes, your state is harboring terrorists. in all other even remotely successful states, once an organisation is declared a terrorist organisation, then they don't print ads in newspapers to raise funds. Only in the frontline state, nowhere else.

Sell those lies to someone else.

The bottom line is that it's a banned outfit. The support they enjoyed in the past is no more there because of the crack down against them. Their offices were sealed and belongings taken over. One odd instance of collecting money shouldnt be such a big issue for you. Dont we have aliens inside the US roaming freely? Dont we have terrorists/separatist creating problems for you and still able to gather support in mainland india?

See, this is where the problem lies. How about instead of complaining on petty issues you praise us (a little) on our efforts against terrorism? How about india could have given a statement something like (referring to mumbai attacks); 'These cowardly acts will not jeopardize the peace process between india and Pakistan' or 'We stand with Pakistan in their fight against terrorism and such attacks will not shake our resolve against terrorism' etc etc. Just imagine what face these buggers would have been left with after such statements by india? It would have been an epic face-palm to these terrorists had india played a bit sane, especially if we keep the fact that the mumbai attacks were aimed at bringing war on our (indo-Pak) borders.

i know the testesterones levels would shoot now, but then it's a general phenomenon on your side, whom am i to complain.

bharti army does not want peace. they always want to fight against pakistan. this is their objective. cruel people.

read the title,wat he is saying?

in actual manner,ur army doesnt want all disputes settled coz they are busy somewhere else and they dont want any mistake to happen while solving this disputes..
so i think once war on terror is finished,we will push forward

Why are some members over here making weird assumptions that India's nuclear weapons are under the control of saffron brigades ? Just because they managed to pull off some light intensity explosions does not mean that they have got their hands on India's nukes.I remember Pakistani columnists and many members in this forum making a lot of noise when the Maoist problem was at it's peak last year (Dantewada ,Gadchiroli).Even then they mentioned that India's nukes are going to be at the hands of the naxals soon. When it comes to nuclear materials there are very few countries with such an impeccable record.That's the reason why NSG allowed us to go ahead with the Indo-US deal even after knowing the fact that we are a nuclear armed nation.

see ganga , pakistani want to equate all the bad thing happening with India , when there nuclear installation are attacked some pakistani article claim 90%of our nuclear installation are in maoist area so they are un safe . then non-proliferation, when aq khan was cought red handed by the world , but according to pakistani we india did it :-)P:P)
when world is so concerned about pakistani nukes , when american are thinking how to destroy pak nuke (when if it going nto radical hands) . pakistani think indian nuke are unsafe

see ganga , pakistani want to equate all the bad thing happening with India , when there nuclear installation are attacked some pakistani article claim 90%of our nuclear installation are in maoist area so they are un safe . then non-proliferation, when aq khan was cought red handed by the world , but according to pakistani we india did it :-)P:P)
when world is so concerned about pakistani nukes , when american are thinking how to destroy pak nuke (when if it going nto radical hands) . pakistani think indian nuke are unsafe

That's what they are taught by their Govt. and their beloved Zaid Hamid. I don't blame them actually.

first of all Hindu terrorism is not newly found rather its started unfolding its real colours and the reality started reaching the world secondly we do have the right to question nuclear safety of India who is a self-styled candidate for UN Security Council Seat.

when you have years of terrorist attacks on your soil from the islamist extremists from pakistan, then an organisation like the one of thr Hindus wings is definitely new. period.

and again..you are the last perosn to even talk about nuclear safety....especially when the whole world is concerned about your nukes passing on to the hands of the terrorist.................and please dont even compare that with India's nuclear safety..our record in this regard speaks for itself..you can search for it.

with hindu extremists having control of Indian nuclear weapons in such a scenario is more dangerous to the world

lemme ask again..are you really a journalist ?? now go figure which party is in power in India.

a very lame excuse for covering up the level o threat from hindu terrorists. hindu terrorists exploding bombs on pretext of fulfilling hindutva dream as compared to terrorists in Pakistan on pretext of fighting US invasion two different things. ours will have a halt like 80s when this US invasion comes to a end but Hindu extremists are too strong and linked to your major political party that is surely having big support against congress

a very typical response from you...everything from India is hindu, Evil ,etc..and everything from pakistan is limited, a different context, nothing to do with religion ,etc. the WORLD knows about the islamist terrorist especially originating from your country..and compare them with theHndu extremist group that yo have just come to know about. and yeah..pease dont tell me this fuss in your country started due to US invasion....even if they go away.I bet your situation wont improve.

your desire to have extremist hindu leader Modi with his finger on red button of Indian nukes proves my point about fears about Indian nukes.

your personal attacks are not worth replying so nevermind

yes, a desire and still a dream because he is not in power so he does not control the nukes..(thats where the doubts on your being a journalist occured).

Nobody threatened any neighbour. General Kapoor was widely misquoted by the Pakistani media.

Preparing for a possible two-front war is not same as wanting a two-front war.

^^^ If that be the case, why would india prep for a 2 front war at the first place? Is it that Pakistan, which is already committed on its western front and is nearly in an impossible shape to initiate an altogether new theater of war, is likely or possibly will attack india? Or may be you must have seen our COAS, COAirS, CONS, GD ISI, DG SPD etc issuing childish and retarded threats against india?

Now if this not be the case infact, the only thing left to ponder upon is the fact that it could indeed be india itself which is itching for a war or even worse, finding/awaiting a reason to go to war!

It's like saying that if I carry an umbrella, I want it to rain. Rubbish logic.

Your example is retarded.

It's like saying that every country which maintains an Army, wants to have war! Rubbish logic, indeed.

I told you. This dude doesn't like you. If he had the red button then most Sth Asians would be suffering from extreme asthma right now. He aint monkeying around.
Oh, so you agree agree that he's a nut case?

If that be the case, then i seriously doubt the merit and career profiling of indian army. How could such an amateur guy reach the top slot? This really makes me wonder if your nukes are actually safe? No wonder a few of them has already been brokered to the jiyalas of RSS or Shive Sena!!!

BTW, why dont your 'peace-loving' politicians take a step forward and cut this guy loose? What's the delay? It's like waiting for a bomb to explode while you sit around taking a nap, or may be he's serving their purpose well i.e. india as whole is itching for war/indian hegemony, right?

Invest in a bunker now
How about i invest in a few more Hatfs, instead?

may be the media quoting him sucks in that department and i am still failed to find what does he means when he said

You are a journalist, but according to my nakis knowledge as per news writing rulings, quotes are to printed verbatim, right?

So this concludes that the indian COAS is not only nuts (as per PlanetWarrior) but also inept!

Oh, so you agree agree that he's a nut case?

If that be the case, then i seriously doubt the merit and career profiling of indian army. How could such an amateur guy reach the top slot? This really makes me wonder if your nukes are actually safe? No wonder a few of them has already been brokered to the jiyalas of RSS or Shive Sena!!!

BTW, why dont your 'peace-loving' politicians take a step forward and cut this guy loose? What's the delay? It's like waiting for a bomb to explode while you sit around taking a nap, or may be he's serving their purpose well i.e. india as whole is itching for war/indian hegemony, right?

How about i invest in a few more Hatfs, instead?

Did your peace loving politicians intervene when Ayub Khan talked of butchering Indians by the hundreds?
As for your childish post, I'll be happy to inform you that the Shiv Sena is a local party in Mumbai and does not even have the majority of the people. Read: all six seats from mumbai were won by the secular congress.
Moreover, This is INDIA, the worlds biggest democracy. And thus, he DOES NOT have the red button. You should sleep safe with that thought.

Back
Top Bottom