What's new

We want to solve all disputes with Pakistan: General V K Singh

the poor oppressed pandits fled next door to a foreign country for purely economic reasons; while they did face some intimidation, it is only the bhartis who love to exaggerate the fact they were ''displaced''

indian propaganda to smear the Kashmiri resistance, nothing else

it isn't just ''Islamists'' who have the animosity towards the occupation. Many secularists do as well.

Since the pundits are hindus, you try to whitewash their ethnic cleansing. That will not change reality. The pundits have left behind valuable real estate and living in makeshift camps, yes thats purely economic reasons for you, for us its the reality of the kashmir struggle, based on failed ideas of religious separatism and supremacism.

If you only look at one side, as it suits your interests, then 1.2 billion look at their side too. Do the math.

there is no difference between al-qaeda/ttp and saffron brigade.
even if I agree to you that ISLAMIST terrorists like Alqaeda and Let are of same strength and of the same level as those few newly found hindu extremists ( lol)..it does not give you any right to you as a Pakistani national to question India's nuclear safety.

secondly bomb blasts in Pakistan is result of ongoing global al-qaeda terrorism plus the war going on. whereas there is no war in India but the bomb blasts are done by Hindu extremists because anything non-Hindu according to them is against Hindutva dream and for that dream they can go to an extent to kill Hindus too to blame it on own Muslims

alqeda or whatever..global war or anything...just accept the fact that there are many more bomb blast in pakistan than India..infact I can count on my finger tips how many times these Hindu extremists have did anything of that sort..where as in pakistan...lol..its a bomb testing ground...so please dont give me that crap.

a Hindu extremist like Modi with a PM slot on his finger on nuke button indeed is a threat to the globe

I wish he comes to power and whatever you said becomes true :p but only if he comes to power..lol..are you seriously a journalist ??

sorry we dont have neighbor named as kashmir,
and we cant control the mind of neighbors..
galti maaf jana ji,sada is tey koi control ni

damn i dont know why i love every punjaby of this world ?>???????????????????????????????

"Sir" with respect I admire the way you continue deluding yourself with the reasons or "root causes" why your country fertilises the minds of extremists who wish to harm my nation. Please don't even go into the Kashmir issue since that is the sole mantra left for you to justify the cowardly carnage which some of your people try to wreck on my nation.

On the contrary it seems as if Kashmir is the sole raison d'être of your armed forces' existence. No wonder we see millions of them occupying the state. Anywaz, Kashmir is a sensitive issue for some Pakistanis (as it is for most indians), you have your share of retards as we have our own, and a few of these R'tards like to cross the line. You should complain if they have any sponsorship from the Pakistani state, if not then your hue and cry is just futile, instead you should help us eliminating such groups, but unfortunately you always end up on the wrong side. One of the reasons behind Mumbai attack (apart from occupation of Kashmir by IA as suggested by your own politicians and analysts - google for the links or i too can provide them) was an endeavor to bring india and Pakistan to war, unfortunately to which they were almost successful.

You know what, you cant blame us for 'fertilizing the minds of extremists who wish to harm your nation' for two reasons; One, you also have quite a share of extremists who wish to harm my nation and their minds are fertlized by your country; two, Pakistan is already a front-line state which is fighting against terrorism and in turn have faced the main brunt of this menace. How on God's earth you can accuse us of being part of this problem? Just because terrorists are able to sneak in Pakistan doesnt necessarily mean that we are harboring them, because if that be the case, there are more terrorist organizations than Pakistan inside india. And guess what, these terrorists who 'reside' in Pakistan are not just Pakistanis, they hail from all over the world, so dont get surprised if tomorrow you find Somalis, Arabs, Turkmen and Uzbeks fighting against you in Kashmir.

So what i mean to say is that the state of Pakistan should be least of your worries, instead the problems that has their roots in Kashmir should be the most.

If Kashmir is such a highly charged moral , religious and ground issue for you and your kind then be so kind as to impress upon your establishment to declare formal war on Hindustan. Perhaps then you and your army will have a chance to meet the corrupt and disarrayed Indian military for once and for all. Bring your American sponsored weapons and come across the borders to collect that territory called Kashmir which you and some of the brazen loudmouths hiding in Pakistan lay claim to. Trust me when I promise you that you will not be met by 1,2 million Indian soldiers in Kashmir. You will be met by 1 billion Indians
Can you please hand me over that stuff you are smoking, i know its a pretty guud shyt.

On the contrary it seems as if Kashmir is the sole raison d'être of your armed forces' existence. No wonder we see millions of them occupying the state. Anywaz, Kashmir is a sensitive issue for some Pakistanis (as it is for most indians), you have your share of retards as we have our own, and a few of these R'tards like to cross the line. You should complain if they have any sponsorship from the Pakistani state, if not then your hue and cry is just futile, instead you should help us eliminating such groups, but unfortunately you always end up on the wrong side. One of the reasons behind Mumbai attack (apart from occupation of Kashmir by IA as suggested by your own politicians and analysts - google for the links or i too can provide them) was an endeavor to bring india and Pakistan to war, unfortunately to which they were almost successful.

You know what, you cant blame us for 'fertilizing the minds of extremists who wish to harm your nation' for two reasons; One, you also have quite a share of extremists who wish to harm my nation and their minds are fertlized by your country; two, Pakistan is already a front-line state which is fighting against terrorism and in turn have faced the main brunt of this menace. How on God's earth you can accuse us of being part of this problem? Just because terrorists are able to sneak in Pakistan doesnt necessarily mean that we are harboring them, because if that be the case, there are more terrorist organizations than Pakistan inside india. And guess what, these terrorists who 'reside' in Pakistan are not just Pakistanis, they hail from all over the world, so dont get surprised if tomorrow you find Somalis, Arabs, Turkmen and Uzbeks fighting against you in Kashmir.

So what i mean to say is that the state of Pakistan should be least of your worries, instead the problems that has their roots in Kashmir should be the most.

Can you please hand me over that stuff you are smoking, i know its a pretty guud shyt.

i'm smoking a cuban,great stuff you want some??

I don't expect too much out of these talks; i don't see any major paradigm shift in the hindustani mindset. You cannot enter negotiations without addressing the core issue(s); and based on previous interactions and dialogs, they always led to an impasse. I don't see what will make this so much different. .

So i can conclude this by quoting; bagal mai chori or mo mai Raam Raam, right?
that is because everyone is on a different page....you can't enter negotiations and then say ''we want peace -- on our terms'' as someone here ludicrously muttered.
One can only fight on its own terms, peace on the other hand is to be brokered on the basis of mutual understandings. If i am a terrorist for you today, an arch-enemy the next day and a hurdle to regional stability the third day, what face do you have now to ask for forgiveness?

Just because terrorists are able to sneak in Pakistan doesnt necessarily mean that we are harboring them, because if that be the case, there are more terrorist organizations than Pakistan inside india.

No not that, but the fact that JUD still operates openly and prints ads in newspapers for collecting money, this as per pakistani newspapers, and no action is taken against them means, yes, your state is harboring terrorists. in all other even remotely successful states, once an organisation is declared a terrorist organisation, then they don't print ads in newspapers to raise funds. Only in the frontline state, nowhere else.

Sell those lies to someone else.

In India the red button of nukes is with likes of saffron extremists and with unfolding story of bomb blasts by these hindu extremists its a scary scenario that these saffron people in power corridors can press the red button for fulfilling Hindutva dream

:confused:Seriously? Please tell me you were kidding.

There's a thing known as 'sanity', which this poor chap of yours seriously lack.

You either dont talk peace after you have monkeyed around threatening your neighbors or you dont monkey around at all at the first place.

we want peace , but we are ready for war any day any time , and peace in a dignified way. we dont need your opinion,on our army chief . he never addressed this message to any pakistani audience.

threatening our neighbor ? we also have a neighbor which run 42 terrorist camps against India.

Since the pundits are hindus, you try to whitewash their ethnic cleansing. That will not change reality. The pundits have left behind valuable real estate and living in makeshift camps, yes thats purely economic reasons for you, for us its the reality of the kashmir struggle, based on failed ideas of religious separatism and supremacism.

If you only look at one side, as it suits your interests, then 1.2 billion look at their side too. Do the math.

i am in favor of them returning, those that are indigenous to the land

has nothing at all to do with hindu or this or that

Good to know someone in the Indian Army wants to solve the much needed disputes. We need to discuss issues like Kashmir in a suitable manner. Anything that helps peace between Pakistan + India gets a thumbs up from me. BUT WE MUST REMAIN RIVALS IN CRICKET!!!!!!

:pakistan:

If millions of Indians and Pakistanis can leave their lands in 1947, a partition of Kashmir can also happen and this time let those Kashmirs leave who want to.

If it can happen once, it can can happen again.

Nobody's asking them to vacate anything. All they have to do is reconcile themselves with the fact that Kashmir is part of India. If they have a problem with living in a country that doesn't have a muslim majority government or populace then I am certain that Pakistan or Bangladesh will welcome them in. If they want an "independent Kashmir" then we have arranged for Azad Kashmir where the Kashmiris there are being cared for by their Pakistani brothers who allow them complete independence of will and life. All they gotta do is cross the borders. We will provide the transport if they ask nicely

If you people has the balls to let them choose, go free and cross over to Pakistan, why not allow them a simpler method, referendum i guess?

Let's see how much water these balls of your carry.

but whole world(from british pm to , hillary clinton, from EU to AUS, from russia to japan ) all are accusing you .
one all should be mad
or
your society has become so radical that now you cannot differentiate between civilization and barbarism

So i can conclude this by quoting; bagal mai chori or mo mai Raam Raam, right?

affirmative

One can only fight on its own terms, peace on the other hand is to be brokered on the basis of mutual understandings. If i am a terrorist for you today, an arch-enemy the next day and a hurdle to regional stability the third day, what face do you have now to ask for forgiveness?

i'm mature enough to introspect and view things in the eyes of my enemy

im not sure how we can even lay the foundations for such talks which would lead to mutual understandings (talks about talks, etc.) which would lead to sitting down at the round mohagany table to iron out the differences

over these couple years at PDF -in the eyes of hindustanis here i have been labelled everything from fascist to dictator to war-monger to -- (my personal favourite) -- ''dinosaur''

such is not the case.....i want a peaceful and just solution. I don't ''want'' a reason to keep being at loggerheads with indians whether they are civilians or soldiers or whoever.

again, i just dont see any real paradigm shift on either side.

If i am a terrorist for you today, an arch-enemy the next day and a hurdle to regional stability the third day, what face do you have now to ask for forgiveness?

even though it is a clear (and very fair) question, i would still seek your clarification on this question and its roll with respect to these 2 countries.......We've both been at logger-heads for decades now, it isn't that one is ''good'' and the other is ''bad guy'' per se

Back
Top Bottom