What's new

We Want to Show That Indian Muslims also Feels Patriotic : Saif Ali Khan on Phantom

Well the tall claims were made by Indians and not by me. So to show the reality, how Muslims in "secular" India fear extremist hindus (not that I have sympathy for them), this article mentioned in the thread is quite adequate. :-)

Muslims fear rising tide of Hindu nationalism in Modi’s India
Lets pray to almighty that their fear subside. And they shouldn't migrate unlike minorities in the land of pure.
clear.png
clear.png
:-)

This Saif Ali Khan is a sellout to the Muslims of Pakistan after he married that Baniya girl. I suspect that Kareena did a Ghar Wapsi on him :D

Love Jihad seems to be a favorite subject for our neighbours and everytime Indians have to give clarification.

How can I question the land of pure.
It is the stupid Pakistani Newspaper bribed by RaW which are creating a negative image of your purest of pure land.

5,000 Hindus migrating to India every year, NA told
5,000 Hindus migrating to India every year, NA told - Pakistan - DAWN COM

4,300 Hindus, Sikhs from Pakistan, Afghanistan get Indian citizenship - Pakistan - DAWN COM
So what, its not going to make me die of embarrassment and deny its happening. Oh wait look, Dawn reported it.

At least Pakistanis have a take it all head on attitude and no fake platitudes are required of our people

Back
Top Bottom