What's new

We want Justice

Your denial won't change reality.The target killers who killed all these people are caught and they belong to MQM and have taken names of all the major leaders of MQM
There are lies lies lies and lies and if you know that " jhoot itna bolo ke uss pe sach ka guman hone lagge " Then like other nations we also have some Secrets to hide the truth for example JFK murder is still a mystery!! Liaqat Ali Khan Shaheed Hakeem Saeed Sahib Shaheed Murtaza Bhutto Azeem Tariq muders somehow we can count in as OUR secrets same goes to Dr Imran Farooq. BB muder along with Taliban Prevez Mushraff Sahib and Zardari names come openly yet another secret we have to unfold. The molvi Hazrat's muders are just war of different religious groups. @Zarvan Hakeem Saeed and Azeem Tariq muders Court free all MQM names now start cursing the justice as well.

Killing in Lahore are totally different mostly family feud or robberies and that too are far far far far less than Karachi I am amazed How u are defending terrorist MQM and also expecting peace in Karachi

Dude, you are a TTP supporter. I don't know how anyone here even takes you seriously.

There are lies lies lies and lies and if you know that " jhoot itna bolo ke uss pe sach ka guman hone lagge " Then like other nations we also have some Secrets to hide the truth for example JFK murder is still a mystery!! Liaqat Ali Khan Shaheed Hakeem Saeed Sahib Shaheed Murtaza Bhutto Azeem Tariq muders somehow we can count in as OUR secrets same goes to Dr Imran Farooq. BB muder along with Taliban Prevez Mushraff Sahib and Zardari names come openly yet another secret we have to unfold. The molvi Hazrat's muders are just war of different religious groups. @Zarvan Hakeem Saeed and Azeem Tariq muders Court free all MQM names now start cursing the justice as well.
Thanks for reminding me Dr. Sahab and i will update list

@ my-analogous : trust me when i say that zarvan does not carry a blind hatred. He is a true parriotic who has always been optimistic about anything related to pakistan. Over the years i have learned that like me most of the active members here are restless and just like me all they want and wish for is the best for pakistan. Mqm is renowned for its bad work... Its like bad se badnam bura.... To most of the pakistanis outside karachi their social work and welfare projects are over shadowed by their evil side. I wont blame ppl for this.

1st law of PDF-dynamics states that no matter what way you start a thread, given enough time, it will always end up as a troll fest .:big_boss::smart::angel:

These are truth and truth and truth and only truth. Hakeem Sawed was killed by MQM and so was that K electric officer and also Mufti Shamzai and the other Mufti and also Zahra Shahid and thousands of others so until MQM leadership is hunted down. I mean entire leadership no peace can come in Karachi

@ my-analogous : trust me when i say that zarvan does not carry a blind hatred. He is a true parriotic who has always been optimistic about anything related to pakistan. Over the years i have learned that like me most of the active members here are restless and just like me all they want and wish for is the best for pakistan. Mqm is renowned for its bad work... Its like bad se badnam bura.... To most of the pakistanis outside karachi their social work and welfare projects are over shadowed by their evil side. I wont blame ppl for this.
Their so called charity work is used to fund their militant wing and their ambulances are used to transfer criminals and weapons

No zarvan... I would disagree here.
Mqm does a decent job in their strong holds. Their sector in charge and the people underneath are well known and from amongst the people. That is what that gives them massive and unrelenting support from their areas.
These charity services and organizations are unfortunately also used for terrorism and this is now a known fact. Having said this the social outreach of the work done can not be refuted at all.

Oh and you failed to add - Rest of 70,000 Pakistan's who were killed wrongfully. You see, thats the issue with you hypocrites, you only cry about things that have a propaganda value.

Last edited by a moderator:
I want all PDF'ian to support me in this cause and we want justice to be served for the following Peoples.
  1. Sultan Rahi
  2. Hakeem Saeed
  3. Amjad Sabari
  4. Molana Yousuf Ludhyanvi
  5. Mufti Shamzai
  6. Zorah Shahid
  7. Baynazir Bhutto
  8. Azim Tariq
  9. Sabeen Mahmood
  10. Dr Syed Wahidur Rahman
  11. Khurram Zaki
  12. Aftab Alam
  13. Raza Haider
  14. Professor Sibte Jafar
  15. Dr Asad Usman
  16. Ch. Aslam
  17. Liaqait Ali Khan
  18. Murtaza Bhutto
  19. Dr. Imran Farooq
and many i forget there name and can be add. ALL PDF'IAN DEMAND JUSTICE FOR THEM. Enough is enough.

Please support this thread and we will cut the list once justice is served.
@Horus @WebMaster @Imran Khan @Zarvan @MastanKhan @Akheilos @Dazzler
What do you want us to do? Thank the post?

Oh and you failed to add - Rest of 70,000 Pakistan's who were killed wrongfully. You see, thats the issue with you hypocrites, you only cry about things that have a propaganda value.
Yes the 70,000 Pakistani's should also be included in this list. We don't know how many of them were Dr.AQ Khan, General Raheel Sharif, Edhi sahb etc of the future.

I want all PDF'ian to support me in this cause and we want justice to be served for the following Peoples.
  1. Sultan Rahi
  2. Hakeem Saeed
  3. Amjad Sabari
  5. Mufti Shamzai
  6. Zorah Shahid
  7. Baynazir Bhutto
  8. Azim Tariq
  9. Sabeen Mahmood
  11. Khurram Zaki
  12. Aftab Alam
  13. Raza Haider
  15. Dr Asad Usman
  16. Ch. Aslam
  17. Liaqait Ali Khan
  18. Murtaza Bhutto
  19. Dr. Imran Farooq
and many i forget there name and can be add. ALL PDF'IAN DEMAND JUSTICE FOR THEM. Enough is enough.

revolutions cannot be materialised in drawing rooms, blogs or forums. People have to leave their screens, keyboards and airconditioned room to move revolution. IK and TuQ Dharna could not bring change because the leaders were sitting in airconditioned trailers had they been sitting with their people on the streets, no doubt TABDEELI AA GAI Hoti.

1. Sultan Rahi
  2. Hakeem Saeed
  3. Amjad Sabari
  5. Mufti Shamzai
  6. Zorah Shahid
  7. Baynazir Bhutto
  8. Azim Tariq
  9. Sabeen Mahmood
  11. Khurram Zaki
  12. Aftab Alam
  13. Raza Haider
  15. Dr Asad Usman
  16. Ch. Aslam
  17. Liaqait Ali Khan
  18. Murtaza Bhutto
  19. Dr. Imran Farooq

You should be posting that " we want justice for 60,000+ Pakistanis which were murdered in the name of war on terror"
why be selective for only some of the people.

576ee4414fc86.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom