What's new

Get justice for me if I'm killed, Imran Khan asks charged crowd at Faisalabad rally

54c39669d8599.jpg

54c37ae420273.jpg

FB3e4B7XsAAnDYR.jpg

59e1c4a39654e.jpg

5b76483cddd41.jpg
5b76492a1d7b4 (1).jpg

He is the Kejariwal of Pakistan. No 1 in playing victim card and poor in delivery.

he needs to grow a pair and name the bastards!! this bs of baad may batown ga waqt anna peh batown ga is why Pakistan is a shitshow!!

loo naam jo hoga dekha jain gaa!! nai atti awaam theek hai phir hum buzdil in haramion ko deserve kartay hain!

he needs to grow a pair and name the bastards!! this bs of baad may batown ga waqt anna peh batown ga is why Pakistan is a shitshow!!

loo naam jo hoga dekha jain gaa!! nai atti awaam theek hai phir hum buzdil in haramion ko deserve kartay hain!

Not if he has other interests/motives

Woh waqt Pakistan mein kabhi nahi aae gaa.
exactly! truck ki baati keh peechay lagaya howa hai huur "LEADER" ney!

Not if he has other interests/motives
he claims that his only interest is Pakistan so if he is staying quite his motives are just getting his *** on throne after cutting a deal with mafia!

exactly! truck ki baati keh peechay lagaya howa hai huur "LEADER" ney!

If you look back in history, that line has been said by many politicians of all ilks and kinds. That time never came. It still will not. Guaranteed.

If they, the rascals brought to power by the Zionist State's of America & Britain, are foolish enough to murder Imran Khan. The reaction of Pakistanis will not be like when Zulfiqar Bhutto executed, or Liaqat Ali Khan was assassinated or benazir was shot dead. There would be a bloodbath, no prisoners response from the People of Pakistan. The Military Leadership of Pakistan will need to decide whether it stands for Truth, Justice and the People of Pakistan or those murdering thug-traitors.

I know one thing for sure, I would not show any remorse when these scum traitors are slaughtered brutally.

The reaction of Pakistanis will not be like when Zulfiqar Bhutto executed, or Liaqat Ali Khan was assassinated or benazir was shot dead. There would be a bloodbath, no prisoners response from the People of Pakistan.

Oh bhai, kuch nahi ho gaa, other than a few burnt buses and broken traffic signals and windscreens. Gaand peh do dandey barsein gey and sab ghar wapis lot jayen gey. Like every time before.

Why blame others when your own neutrals create such an environment in the country, that a journalist feels unsafe and is forced to flee.

Let’s hope something comes out of the judicial commission (and pigs could fly).

Back
Top Bottom