What's new

We should learn from Turkey and launch an offensive to liberate Kashmir.

You are agree with me?

• Total voters
YPG does not represent the Kurds. Do not repeat this crusade propaganda. YPG / PKK is what ISIS is, because their masters are the same. Enough is enough!

They never cover their faces like terrorists.

Turkey is non-Nuclear Power country, don't have long range WMD but still ignores, force two superpowers and launched an offensive to create buffer / safe zone to safeguard its national interested.

We should immediately take similar actions against rabid Hindu regime not only to liberate Kashmir but also to avoid imminent war for IJK.
You are more than welcome to take a gun and go to the other side to fight

1. Durrani Empire ( I am Pukhtoon )
I was talking about the wannabe Moghuls Mohajirs, Sindhi's and Punjabi's - the latter built a empire but it Sikhs.

The reason that area was undefended was because it was never demarcated beyond Point NJ9842, so neither side's claim could be tested over the other's. That is also the reason India stopped at the Saltoro Ridge as the natural watershed that it could defend in an international arena if Pakistan were ever to contest the operation. Please note that Pakistan has never done that to date. It was more than just General Zia who was sleeping in this sorry saga.
Question. Did Indian action lead to the blood letting we call Siachin to this days?

You are more than welcome to take a gun and go to the other side to fight
Don't worry I am the one who took first bullet since I am not burger like you who afraid of dying in a war but prefer to die in a hospital.

Pakistan needs to be proactive and aggressive in case of war against india, we must be seen as agressors because the people of Pakistan believe in agression, we don't like being seen as "pu**ies", I don't know why a lot of people here say that Pakistan should not come across as "agressor" against gangus, I would say Pakistan must come across as aggressor, that is our culture and tradition to be aggressive, we don't believe in being defensive that is a characteristic of a gangu not a son of indus valley region of Pakistan.
:eek::eek::eek:

Don't worry I am the one who took first bullet since I am not burger like you who afraid of dying in a war but prefer to die in a hospital.

Bilkul my jihadi brother go fight on the fantasy frontline while i die in hospital......

Question. Did Indian action lead to the blood letting we call Siachin to this days?

What happened afterwards does not change the basic facts about demarcation north of NJ9842. What India did was sneaky but likely legal. What Pakistan did was gallant, but reactive and ineffective. Calling it Siachen is disingenuous as Pakistan sits on the western slopes of the Saltoro ridge, with all of Siachin (now) on the Indian side of the LoC.

(Please also keep in mind that Pakistan had a role in precipitating the Indian move by issuing expeditionary permits in the undemarcated zone.)

Last edited:
Pakistan had a narrow window to invade and occupy India from April to October. Now it is too late.

lol no one watches them any more in which world you are living in 2000s?

that is a question you should ask your self...

when is the last time you visited Pakistan?

Pakistan had a narrow window to invade and occupy India from April to October. Now it is too late.

pity ... you have wet dreams of bombing some "terrorist" camp.. how is that working out?

Do you know what that means? Hate has consumed you.

says the person that holds 9M people hostage.

that is a question you should ask your self...

when is the last time you visited Pakistan?
lol FYI i live in Pakistan i guess its been quite a while you didnt visit your own country from UAE, keep your assertions about Pakistan while living abroad to your self if you ask me

Believe it or not but i feel My Govt has done nothing short of illegally locking away its own people, you cannot claim the land without the people . IK has IMHO been far more mature and levelheaded. But on my side of the fence we have a govt who believe in jingoism and theatrics to win elections and divert attention from the main issues facing my country today .
That being said , this whole thread is nonsensical !!! Being the son of a man who served the IA for over 30 yrs and having joined the NDA my self , i know these flights of fancies that many indulge them selfs in is ridiculous , there are no winners in a war . The Pak army will not be able to take an inch of indian kashmir just like the IA will not be able to take an inch of Pak kashmir. Just lives lost.

Both sides have some stupid people who keep claiming the other sides land saying it belongs to them . A land they have not seen in their own lifetime and whose peoples and the ones who have actually suffered due to this . But thats another debate for another time.

I am not worried about present situation in kashmir.i am worried about war.we have never seen this type of aggressive policy from any indian government.militancy,bomb blasts and even indian army in Kashmir is separate topics but at least we should try to bring peace.problem is your government is not listening to Pakistani requests.they are ignoring peace talks and majority of people in India supports your government.i mean if you wanted to change demography or wanted to change this Kashmir conflict according to your definition than why it took you 70 years? Obviously India accepted pakistan as a party in Kashmir debate.what is the value of bilateral if India alone is making decisions? People in India say that your government is doing the right thing.they want to see real damage on pakistani side.under bjp,I have no hope for peace.my question is why put pakistan in this situation where India is taking decisions unilaterally and calling it bilateral to international community? Also 370 abrogation is a rule against constitution of india.how can we solve this situation? This is clearly taking us towards another useless war.i am not talking about war by keeping pakistan in mind,think about indian army statements as well.

Turkey is non-Nuclear Power country, don't have long range WMD but still ignores, force two superpowers and launched an offensive to create buffer / safe zone to safeguard its national interested.

We should immediately take similar actions against rabid Hindu regime not only to liberate Kashmir but also to avoid imminent war for IJK.

What Turkey is doing is wrong. It isn't fighting for the liberation of a people, rather it is invading a soverign country to kill armed kurdish fighters. Pakistan, if it goes to war in Kashmir, will be up against an enemy 7 times it's size. Turkey has a strong economy, so it can withstand economic sanctions on an immediate basis. Pakistan's economy was on life support, and is steadily recovering and would take another decade for it to be in a strong position. Turkey is ruled by stable government which stands firm on economy and social welfare. Whereas Pakistan has been ruled by traitors, looters, thieves and $wine$.

Turkey should working with Syria, Iraq and partners like Iran & Russia to bring about peace with Kurds. And the Kurds (idiots) should sever all ties with the criminal and illegal state of israel. Kurds shouldn't have allied with zionist-america or illegal state of israel. Turkey is making a big mistake by invading Syria.

Both sides are wrong and both sides need to get their collective heads outta their @$$e$. As for those who are suggesting that Pakistan should do what Turkey is doing in North Eastern Syria, have not thought things through and have a very myopic view of things with ZERO strategic planning.

In addition Turkey does have the tacit blessing of the US and Russia in doing this. They would not have gone unless they had some sort of assurance from the world powers.

We do not have such luxuries. Instead there are people on Capitol Hill waiting for the day when Pakistan screws up big-time so that they can smash sanctions and 'de-fang' Pakistan from its nukes.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom