What's new

We should learn from Turkey and launch an offensive to liberate Kashmir.

You are agree with me?

• Total voters
Without active participation of IOK Kashmiris, it will be suicidal for Pakistan to attack IOK.
Without active participation of Kashmiris, Operation Gibraltar and Kargil war were total failures. Pakistanis strategist should stress on creating unrest in IOK, once large scale unrest prevails, than that will be the suitable time for attack.

I agree with OP. If Pakistan wants Kashmir, it should try full scale war against India. Because India will not, it has never in its history unilaterally attacked another nation. No matter how much the politicians keep saying we will capture POhK and shit, its politicians, its their job to peddle rhetoric. India has bigger problems at hand, economy, investments, job, scientific research, water conservation, fighting climate change. So India will like to keep it status quo on LOC for another 50 years.
So if Pakistan wants anything to change, it has to be the aggressor like always. I cant say about the outcome as I am not clairvoyant. :undecided:
You don't need to be a clairvoyant, a brain cell would be sufficient.

Finally someone with ghairat. Till now only thing shown is blah blah blah blah. Finally @Maarkhoor is talking about doing something. Something different.

Maarkhoor for Pak PM.
When we do something we captured monkys alive, Abinindon, Nachiketa etc

So don't talk about beghairat bharti, wait for us until we made u shit in the dhotis.

I am all for you guys trying to invade kashmir but first you need to get off your backside and join the army , its so easy to want war when you loose nothing .
There seem to be children from both sides of the border who want to glorify war with out realizing the consequences of it to the average person in their respective country .

I agree but you should also look at the behavior of your government.imran Khan is still talking about peace which is defensive approach but you guys are talking about our kashmir.you are trying to change this conflict according to your own narrative and you are doing it well.as I said earlier,those who take action are respected and this is happening all over the world.fanboys exists on both sides but you should give respect to this Kashmir conflict.

Without active participation of IOK Kashmiris, it will be suicidal for Pakistan to attack IOK.
Without active participation of Kashmiris, Operation Gibraltar and Kargil war were total failures. Pakistanis strategist should stress on creating unrest in IOK, once large scale unrest prevails, than that will be the suitable time for attack.

Agree.

It began with Kashmir, so it shall end there. Let the cockroaches come. They will come across the ceasefire line, guaranteed. They aren't buying Rafales for airshows. We should use the time wisely and be ready.

A false flag will occur in good time, or even a true flag. Kashmiris aren't going to take this shit when they're able to assemble and organise themselves again, eventually doing something to make the brahminists cry. Alternatively, IAF may need urgent vengeance for February's events. When the trigger event occurs, India will start the war, just like they started all the wars before, contrary to some maggot propaganda posted on this thread.

India murdered j&k's Muslims at ground zero at zero hour which triggered the original tribal retaliation in 1947, so don't let the crybaby "India didn't start any wars" propaganda subtly wash over these pages.

The maggot who inserts these ideas into his posts as his preamble to his supposed main points of discussion knows exactly who he is. My advice to him: don't be a coward - be proud of your nation's strength and ability to start wars against its outnumbered opponent. Just remember that we will finish the next one.

It began with Kashmir, so it shall end there. Let the cockroaches come. They will come across the ceasefire line, guaranteed. They aren't buying Rafales for airshows. We should use the time wisely and be ready.

A false flag will occur in good time, or even a true flag. Kashmiris aren't going to take this shit when they're able to assemble and organise themselves again, eventually doing something to make the brahminists cry. Alternatively, IAF may need urgent vengeance for February's events. When the trigger event occurs, India will start the war, just like they started all the wars before, contrary to some maggot propaganda posted on this thread.

India murdered j&k's Muslims at ground zero at zero hour which triggered the original tribal retaliation in 1947, so don't let the crybaby "India didn't start any wars" propaganda subtly wash over these pages.

The maggot who inserts these ideas into his posts as his preamble to his supposed main points of discussion knows exactly who he is. My advice to him: don't be a coward - be proud of your nation's strength and ability to start wars against its outnumbered opponent. Just remember that we will finish the next one.

I think this false flag or even real flag can trigger chain of events which can't be controlled.this false flag has now become important thing between India and pakistan relations.i am more worried about pakistan because they are arming their armed forces with latest weapons and this gap is getting bigger and bigger.for how long we will continue this? And what about the next elections in India? I think bjp will not go anywhere for another 10 years.what will happen in the next 10 years? Clearly we need a policy and we must adopt things according to situation.i think this false flag has now have the ability to turn into a nuclear showdown or probably world war 3 which is a worrying situation.

I don't know why pakistan is obsessed with Kashmir geez. How about going east. You have the military means to expand your horizone enter Yemen example citing creating regional peace or get invitation from Hadi's gov't etc etc seize land and recoures. Go even to the east of Syria seize land there if possible but everyday we hear Kashmir there is nothing important about Kashmir and it has been separated into 2 halves for over 70 years. Kashmir also has nothing important but its a small insignfiicant mountainous area.

Go east start with Yemen and Syria for beginning. Nobody will be able to stand in your way logistically

I don't know why pakistan is obsessed with Kashmir geez. How about going east. You have the military means to expand your horizone enter Yemen example citing creating regional peace or get invitation from Hadi's gov't etc etc seize land and recoures. Go even to the east of Syria seize land there if possible but everyday we hear Kashmir there is nothing important about Kashmir and it has been separated into 2 halves for over 70 years. Kashmir also has nothing important but its a small insignfiicant mountainous area.

Go east start with Yemen and Syria for beginning. Nobody will be able to stand in your way logistically
Columbus also got his east and west mixed up. Of course, he went on to discover America. Not sure that your confusion will result in an equally enriching outcome..

contrary to some maggot propaganda posted on this thread.
that maggot propaganda is spread throughout this here "Pakistani" defense forum
India murdered j&k's Muslims at ground zero at zero hour which triggered the original tribal retaliation in 1947
hindu loving sikh dogras first disarmed then murdered kashmiris which then triggered anti-sikh riots in Pakistan Punjab which in turn triggered sikhs in injun Punjab going on killing sprees.

Back
Top Bottom