What's new

We Shall Conquer Turkey - ISIS

Status
Not open for further replies.
@MarkusS

You must be an idiot to think that Hijaz (a region almost entirely covered in mountains) and moreover having a over 2000 km long tropical coastline along the Red Sea is a desert or Makkah for that matter which is one of the oldest cities in the world.

You must also have forgot that the ME (more specifically the Arab world) is home to the oldest civilizations on the planet and they also invented writing. Apropos being illiterate. Don't forget that the Semitic Phoenicians even gave you an alphabet because previously you had none. Almost the entire world follows this alphabet.

Phoenician alphabet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Moreover your Christianity just as Islam and Judaism are Abrahamic and Semitic religions (our peoples indigenous religions) who all originate in our ancient lands. So in a sense you are following one of our religions and your entire history and culture was shaped by it too.

Abrahamic religions - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Why are you no longer following the barbarian paganism that your illiterate German cousins followed? In terms of recorded history you are nothing so don't get ahead of yourself. In our lands you also find the oldest cities, agriculture, math, science, poetry, writing, wheel etc. was all invaded by our Semitic ancestors while you still lived in caves.

List of cities by time of continuous habitation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Cradle of civilization - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Aside from the small minority of Jews that adopted Christianity the first Christians on the planet were and are Arabs and in our lands the first churches are also found.

@WebMaster @Chak Bamu @Horus @Manticore

Is obvious trolling and insults towards Islam and Muslims allowed on this forum or am I mistaken?

I don't know why you always connect the achievments of ancient dead Semitic peoples with Bedouin Arabs who had nothing to do with it and lived a nomadic life in the deserts of Arabia. They had nothing to do with the high culture of Phoencians, Akkadians and other Semitic peoples. Jews are the founders of Monotheistic Abrahamitic religions. The Arabs just copied Judaism and Christianity, creating a new religion Islam and adding some new customs.

I don't know why you always connect the achievments of ancient dead Semitic peoples with Bedouin Arabs who had nothing to do with it and lived a nomadic life in the deserts of Arabia. They had nothing to do with the high culture of Phoencians, Akkadians and other Semitic peoples. Jews are the founders of Monotheistic Abrahamitic religions. The Arabs just copied Judaism and Christianity, creating a new religion Islam and adding some new customs.

Those "ancient dead Semitic peoples" are alive among all Arabs of the ME. They did not die. They mixed with Arabs and many other local Semitic peoples. Those ancient Semitic peoples of the ME originated on the Arabian Peninsula. The Arabian Peninsula is one of the first populated areas on the planet and was/is home to some of the oldest cities on the planet and civilizations as well. Such as the Dilmun. The Sumerians for instance considered their homeland to be Eastern Arabia and even wrote so in the Epic of Gilgamesh. Bedouins form a tiny percentage of Arabs and the vast majority of Arabians were always settled people. Hence ancient Yemen and ancient Eastern Arabia being home to some of the oldest civilizations on the planet. People who are now Bedouins or once were, were not always Bedouins either. For instance the two Bedouin tribes that live in and around the ancient city of Petra in Jordan (World UNESCO Heritage Site) are considered descendants of the ancient Semitic Nabateans who created Petra and other World UNESCO Heritage sites in modern-day KSA, Syria and Israel.
It's not my problem that you are completely ignorant about Semitic, Arab and ME history. No wonder when you have nothing to do with it.

Judaism, Christianity and Islam are all Semitic religions closely related with each other. Besides us Semites had many ancient religions. Ancient Arabs, Hanifs, were monotheists as long as our Jewish cousins. Those 3 religions are also closely related to Pre-Abrahamic Semitic religions. Surprise, surprise.

Hijaz, the homeland of Islam, was not inhabited by Bedouins either, outside a small minority in the interior which in many ways is more Najd (Central Arabia) than it is Hijaz. That was mostly Najd and only for periods depending on the circumstances. Bedouins themselves were settled people for large periods of the year anyway. They just migrated.

I am a Hashemite and partially Iraqi on my father's side of the family so those civilization are part of my peoples history and that of all Semites.

Anyway why do you care? You are not even native to the ancient ME. Butthurt once again because you have nothing to do with those ancient and great civilizations? Or are you one of those anti-Arab fools on PDF and anti-Muslim trolls?

Don't forget that the glory of Turks started with Islam. You like many other people have a lot to thank Islam for. But you already admitted that in another thread, I saw. So you know this. Just like you know what I wrote in the remaining part of this thread already.

Last edited:
well, let me ask you one thing? Are you a muslim? I guess so. You find it offensive that i did not put my shoes off and they my girl did not cover her head. You say thats disrespectful for your religion? Im christian. In my religion we believe that all human beings are made from god and thatbgod loves evryone. It is not allowed in christianity to insult another human being. I think the same concept is a base in islam. Now you call me an "organism". You use this word to basicly take the human character away from me, to insult and belittle me and label me as a subhuman. In otjer words, you insult gods creation and greatness and with that show more disrespect to islam than i ever could. thanks for proving my point.

You must not be a very good christian then because all I've seen you do on this forum IS insult other people.

well, we crushed persia and captured their capital Ktesiphon. Rome never was captured. So we make something right.

No it was just sacked by the Gauls, Visigoths, Vandals and of course, the army of the Holy Roman emperor who didn't get paid and captured by the US in WWII. Did I miss anyone?

Last edited:
I don't know why you always connect the achievments of ancient dead Semitic peoples with Bedouin Arabs who had nothing to do with it and lived a nomadic life in the deserts of Arabia. They had nothing to do with the high culture of Phoencians, Akkadians and other Semitic peoples. Jews are the founders of Monotheistic Abrahamitic religions. The Arabs just copied Judais
Those "ancient dead Semitic peoples" are alive among all Arabs of the ME. They did not die. They mixed with Arabs and many other local Semitic peoples. Those ancient Semitic peoples of the ME originated on the Arabian Peninsula. The Arabian Peninsula is one of the first populated areas on the planet and was/is home to some of the oldest cities on the planet and civilizations as well. Such as the Dilmun. The Sumerians for instance considered their homeland to be Eastern Arabia and even wrote so in the Epic of Gilgamesh. Bedouins form a tiny percentage of Arabs and the vast majority of Arabians were always settled people. Hence ancient Yemen and ancient Eastern Arabia being home to some of the oldest civilizations on the planet. People who are now Bedouins or once were, were not always Bedouins either. For instance the two Bedouin tribes that live in and around the ancient city of Petra in Jordan (World UNESCO Heritage Site) are considered descendants of the ancient Semitic Nabateans who created Petra and other World UNESCO Heritage sites in modern-day KSA, Syria and Israel.
It's not my problem that you are completely ignorant about Semitic, Arab and ME history. No wonder when you have nothing to do with it.

Judaism, Christianity and Islam are all Semitic religions closely related with each other. Besides us Semites had many ancient religions. Ancient Arabs, Hanifs, were monotheists as long as our Jewish cousins. Those 3 religions are also closely related to Pre-Abrahamic Semitic religions. Surprise, surprise.

Hijaz, the homeland of Islam, was not inhabited by Bedouins either, outside a small minority in the interior which in many ways is more Najd (Central Arabia) than it is Hijaz. That was mostly Najd and only for periods depending on the circumstances. Bedouins themselves were settled people for large periods of the year anyway. They just migrated.

I am a Hashemite and partially Iraqi on my father's side of the family so those civilization are part of my peoples history and that of all Semites.

Anyway why do you care? You are not even native to the ancient ME. Butthurt once again because you have nothing to do with those ancient and great civilizations? Or are you one of those anti-Arab fools on PDF and anti-Muslim trolls?

Don't forget that the glory of Turks started with Islam. You like many other people have a lot to thank Islam for. But you already admitted that in another thread, I saw. So you know this. Just like you know what I wrote in the remaining part of this thread already.

m and Christianity, creating a new religion Islam and adding some new customs.

It still doesn't change the fact that all these peoples who speak the language of desert-dwelling Bedouin Arabs today have nothing to do with the achievments of Pheonecians, Akkadians and other Semitic civilizations. Assyrians are the only surviving Semitic group who can claim the high culture of ancient Semites. I'm neither Anti-Muslim nor anti Arab. I don't think that Pan-Arabists like you should claim the achievments of ancient Semites as Arabic-speaking people have no connections with it. It's like Turks claiming the culture of Hittites, Phrygians or Luwians just because these people lived in Anatolia before us.

Oh god it seems that you are even a Pan-Semitist. Sorry but that's like Pan-Indo-Europeanism. Ridiculous and laughable. Phoenicians who had a similar high culture like Romans or Greeks were closer to them than to Bedouin Arabs

Last edited:
It still doesn't change the fact that all these peoples who speak the language of desert-dwelling Bedouin Arabs today have nothing to do with the achievments of Pheonecians, Akkadians and other Semitic civilizations. Assyrians are the only surviving Semitic group who can claim the high culture of ancient Semites. I'm neither Anti-Muslim nor anti Arab. I don't think that Pan-Arabists like you should claim the achievments of ancient Semites as Arabic-speaking people have no connections with it. It's like Turks claiming the culture of Hittites, Phrygians or Luwians just because these people lived in Anatolia before us.

Oh god it seems that you are even a Pan-Semitist. Sorry but that's like Pan-Indo-Europeanism. Ridiculous and laughable. Phoenicians who had a similar high culture like Romans or Greeks were closer to them than to Bedouin Arabs

As for the Turks: Turks converted to Islam mainly through Sufi Turkmen and Persian missionaries. The first mass conversion of Turks begann in the Samanid era of Central Asia. Conversion during the Umayyad time was very rare as Umayyad Arabs were despised by the majority of Turks because of their aggressive expansionism and their bad treatment of non-Arabs.

You are not very clever are you? They are fellow Semites who originated from the Arabian Peninsula and who lived next to the people of the Arabian Peninsula for thousands of years and who intermarried with them too. The Arabs who appeared about 3000 years ago in history were related to them when they first appeared in written history and also mixed with them after Islam. Arabs were present all over present day Iraq and Levant well before Islam. Once again you have no clue about our ancient Semitic and Arab history.

Also no matter how many stupid comments and historically inaugurate comments you make it still does not change historical facts or what I wrote to you. Most of the inhabitants of the Arabian Peninsula were not Bedouins and are not Bedouins. The Arabian Peninsula is the original homeland of Semitic peoples and also that of the Sumerians. It's home to some of the oldest civilizations and cities on the planet.

LOL, Turks as in the real Turkic peoples have nothing to do with those peoples while Semitic peoples are all related, were neighbors for thousands of years and have intermarried for as many years. Speak Semitic languages, believe in Semitic religions, are neighbors and always were and share similar genetics. Thus your comparison is as idiotic as comparing an Nigerian with a Turkmen.

You are obviously an ignorant and that's nothing new and nobody cares about your historical lies either about topics that you have no clue about and moreover have nothing in common with as a Mongoloid Turk.

Ottomans were Arabized and Islam and all its sects, including Sufism, came from Arabs. So whether the chain it all leads back to us.

Last edited:
You are not very clever are you? They are fellow Semites who originated from the Arabian Peninsula and who lived next to the people of the Arabian Peninsula for thousands of years and who intermarried with them too. The Arabs who appeared about 3000 years ago in history were related to them when they first appeared in written history and also mixed with them after Islam. Arabs were present all over present day Iraq and Levant well before Islam. Once again you have no clue about our ancient Semitic and Arab history.

Alos no matter how many stupid comments and historically inaugurate comments you make it still does not change historical facts or what I wrote to you. Most of the inhabitants of the Arabian Peninsula were not Bedouins and are not Bedouins. The Arabian Peninsula is the original homeland of Semitic peoples and also that of the Sumerians. It's home to some of the oldest civilizations and cities on the planet.

LOL, Turks as in the real Turkic peoples have nothing to do with those peoples while Semitic peoples are all related, were neighbors for thousands of years and have intermarried for as many years. Speak Semitic languages, believe in Semitic religions, are neighbors and always were and share similar genetics. Thus your comparison is as idiotic as comparing an Nigerian with a Turkmen.

You are obviously an ignorant and that's nothing new and nobody cares about your historical lies either about topics that you have no clue about and moreover have nothing in common with as a Mongoloid Turk.

Ottomans were Arabized and Islam and all its sects, including Sufism, came from Arabs. So whether the chain it all leads back to us.

No you aren't clever as you're an ignorant Pan-Semitist who claims the achievments of ancient Semitic high cultures as Arabs achievments but I'm not gonnay buy this. What language do you speak? Do you speak the language of Akkadians, Phoenicians or Nabateans who had a high culture? No you speak the language of desert-dwelling Arabs as your ancestors were Arabized by them since the 6th century. Embrace your heritage and stop claiming the achievments of Akkadians, Assyrians or Phoenicians as Arab achievments. That shows that you're a Liar who likes to twist facts

Real Turkic Islam is Alevism who make a significant population im Turkey. We all know what your Islam is: Disgusting Wahabi barbarism that originated in Saudi Arabia and which exists in its lowest from in the Islamic State now

What's Alevism, what's the understanding of Islam in Alevism? The answers to these questions, instead of the opposite of what's known by many people is that the birthplace of Alevism was never in Anatolia. This is an example of great ignorance, that is, to tell that the Alevism was emerged in Anatolia. Searching the source of Alevism in Anatolia arises from unawareness. Because there was not even one single Muslim or Turk in Anatolia before a specific date. The roots of Alevism stem from Turkestan - Central Asia. Islam was brought to Anatolia by Turks in 10th and 11th centuries by a result of migration for a period of 100 - 150 years. Before this event took place, there were no Muslim and Turks in Anatolia. Anatolia was then entirely Christian. We Turks brought Islam to Anatolia from Turkestan. - Professor İzzettin Doğan, The President

According to a wide variety of academic sources, Alevism is a syncretic religion, combining diverse religious beliefs,[27][28][29]which developed from Islam, Buddhist-influenced Turkic shamanism, and some elements of Christianity.[30][31][32]

Last edited:
No you aren't clever as you're an ignorant Pan-Semitist who claims the achievments of ancient Semitic high cultures as Arabs achievments but I'm not gonnay buy this. What language do you speak? Do you speak the language of Akkadians, Phoenicians or Nabateans who had a high culture? No you speak the language of desert-dwelling Arabs as your ancestors were Arabized by them since the 6th century. Embrace your heritage and stop claiming the achievments of Akkadians, Assyrians or Phoenicians as Arab achievments. That shows that you're a Liar who likes to twist facts

Look, Mr. Wikipedia. I am a Hashemite and partially Iraqi so I can claim those civilizations as mine. Secondly even if I was not all Semites of the ME can claim those civilizations as they are our ancestors.

What has language to do with anything you clown? People of what is now the Arabian Peninsula spoke Nabatean, Aramaic, Assyrian etc. before Arabic. You think that our history changes just because of languages? Arabic is a fellow SEMITIC language. Central Semitic language. The earliest Arabs that appeared in history some 3000 years ago obviously were related to other Semites that appeared in the Arab ME. This is widely recognized among historians, linguists and genetics.

For God's sake this is not like Indo-European languages where a Sri Lankan and Portuguese speak the same larger language family despite having nothing else in common and being separated by 15.000 km. Semiites lived in a small geographic area next to each other and have the same origins.

Eastern Arabia is home to one of the oldest civilizations out there. The Dilmun which was a trading partner and ally of the neighboring Sumerians just North of them and the Indus Valley Civilization across the Arabian Sea. The Sumerians themselves traced their ancestry to NEARBY Eastern Arabia and they wrote so in the Epic of Gilgamesh. Yemen is home to some of the oldest civilizations on the planet as well. Oman too. Akkadians, Babylonians and Assyrians ruled large parts of Northern Arabia. Even certain kings died in exile in cities that now lie in KSA.

All those ancient Semitic peoples originated on the Arabian Peninsula and spread Northwards and Southwards to Ethiopia and the Horn of Africa.

They shared a similar culture, religions, customs, languages, poetry, art, folklore and intermarried. Moreover all those people today are also not strangely enough very closely related. Anyway even most of those ancient civilizations on the Arabian Peninsula were not Arab as they did not speak Arabic but other Semitic languages. Even large parts of Hijaz was Arabized during the time of Prophet Muhammad (saws) in the sense that locals spoke other languages than Arabic let alone the entire Arabian Peninsula. Central Arabia was always sparsely inhabited and that is not the origin of Arabs nor Arabic language but rather that of various nomads or town-dwellers of various origins who were always small in numbers.

Anyway no need to cry because you have no such ancient history of your own. Stick to Central Asia and I will stick to the ancient ME (our NATIVE lands) and our ancient Semitic civilizations.

Islam and all sects of Islam including sufism originates from Hijaz and the Arab world. Bad luck once again.

Goodbye, troll.

Last edited:
Turkey must do something or else its suicide....

:)

What about PKK, they are attacking us for 30 years now.

Also US president said that, they will not deploy any ground units. Incase Turkey faces ISIS, we will be left alone.

Sooner or later you will be forced to enter Syria when Isil barbarians or pkk dogs launch a major terrorist attack on Syrian soil . For now it is nice to see barbarians slaughtering each other but whoever wins this war will target Turkey next whether pkk dogs or isil barbarians .

Sooner or later you will be forced to enter Syria when Isil barbarians or pkk dogs launch a major terrorist attack on Syrian soil . For now it is nice to see barbarians slaughtering each other but whoever wins this war will target Turkey next whether pkk dogs or isil barbarians .
i mean turkish soil

ISIS = Israeli State of Terrorism in Syria

ISIL= Israeli State of Terrorism in Levant
IS = Israeli State

Assad Regime made ISIL strong and the more barrel bombs you keep dropping on civilians the more isil will grow stronger until they reach Damascus .

I have enough knowledge to know that Wahabism is a group of terrorists which are being funded by 3 countries.

I oppose Sharia Law.
I oppose Wahabism.
I oppose Evangelical Christians.
I oppose the genocide of Palestinians by Zionists.
I oppose any form of radical religion or people that support extremist elements in any religion to achieve their geopolitical goal.

Religion is the biggest reason humans kill other humans despite being from the same country, or having the same language or having the same skin colour.

It's very sad what's happening in the Middle East.

As long as we have shia and sunni monkeys in the region we will never have peace until their hidden imam appears

Last edited:
Can i present you how i see it?

Firstly, i see Turkey trying to be the gas/oil transit hub of the region - from various -stan's around the Caspian sea, Iran to indeed Qatar. I did not do the calculations, but transit fees for Azeri gas are 45$/1000m³. You need to then add total sum, plus total sum of Iranian and Qatari gas to make an estimate that you can compare it with Turkey Syria trade. Too early in the morning for heavy math lol....

IFRI - E-note - Édito Énergie - An Azeri-Turkish deal on gas - a partnership renewed ? - Institut français des relations internationales

Now to continue, there's no easy way of saying this, so imma just say it,....i think Erdogan wants land. Now, hear out the reasons:

1.) sizeable Turkish diaspora in Syria pre war, i assume they are now in Turkey as refugees...numbers estimated from 100.000 to million and a half.....
2.) Turkish administered "shrine" of some sorts, useful for justification of any moves-see China 9 dash line and what they base it on
3.) Old bad blood, from water disputes to PKK support
4.) Look how Erdogan behaved during this Kurdish crisis-he knows if he let's it boil for a while, more and more people will be either forced to leave areas near Turkish border or worse. After that is complete, Turkish army can just ride in and claim "buffer" zone.
5.) Only a fool would not think of how to increase his land when his bad neighbour is going down and such lawlessness rules. Think of Erdo's bragging rights if he pulls it off, Tayyip "Restorer of the Empire" Erdogan sounds nice.
6.) I know it sounds a bit far fetched, but when this Islamic State finally collapses, there will be a vacuum to fill. And the beauty of this plan is, Turkey doesn't have to do much, just let the chaos stew for a while, the longer it lasts, the bigger the piece that can be taken at the end. And longer it lasts, easier it will be to take it.

A buffer zone absorbing mostly kurdish regions in Syria would end the dream of a kurdish state once for all .

No it was just sacked by the Gauls, Visigoths, Vandals and of course, the army of the Holy Roman emperor who didn't get paid and captured by the US in WWII. Did I miss anyone?

Yes, you did:

Rome:

5bba872829aded7ae7eae569b11ec7de.jpg

Ktesiphon:
82b189dea6a18de5d52953ab83ec734d.jpg

Persians got assraped from arabs and destroyed as an independ culture. Gauls, Visigoths and Vandals were roman citizens. Many served in the roman army. They wanted to capture rome as their new capital.They were not an outside force. It was similar to your civil war in USA. And yes, the holy roman emperor. Wonder why he holds "roman" in his name?

As for the americans. Nothing was captured. Rome was too important to be damaged in such a ridicolous conflict. The germans and americans agreed that rome stays untouched. The pope even ordered the americans that no black soldier is allowed to step a foot into the holy city. The americans agreed. :)

You must not be a very good christian then because all I've seen you do on this forum IS insult other people.

God does judge, not the average Joe. :)

One of those officers we kicked in the *** in libya was Ataturk. But on a serious note...italy is home of history, art, science and beauty. Turkey has nothing of that. No renaissance, no fireze, no venezia, no roma, no milano, no Tuscany. Italy has a positive image all over the world. Best food, best women, best climate. God simply loves our country. He simply gave us the best of Evrything. What is turkey? A big nothing.

After getting owned in every claim, did it came to who has better women ? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom