What's new

we pakistanis and indians

Status
Not open for further replies.
@divya

Nice thread and i appreciate your thinking:tup:

But we need to understand that people who will support this thread are minorities on this forum, i also want peace with pakistan but there is no need to start this type of thread cause you will got more hate reply's then in support..:)

@divya

But we need to understand that people who will support this thread are minorities on this forum, i also want peace with pakistan but there is no need to start this type of thread cause you will got more hate reply's then in support..:)

Oh well at times peace should also be given a try for a change. :no:

@divya

Long time ago, I created a similar thread asking for peace in both nations

but I was heavily grilled by some Indian fellows. So I thought its not right place to talk about peace as the majority is interested in attacking each other only. But I still haven't given up and won't give up as long as peoples like Divya keep appearing and posting such stuff in future as well

Like in the Glorious Qur'an Allah says, My job is to spread his message... the guidance is given by Allah

similar rule I apply here... my job is to send a message of peace...Job done!... who cares what others think about it

Like in the Glorious Qur'an Allah says, My job is to spread his message... the guidance is given by Allah

similar rule I apply here... my job is to send a message of peace...Job done!... who cares what others think about it

you seems like a nice man.! let me add you in my frnds list..:D

I also want good relation with pakistan but after watching reply's from members here i just abstain my self from posting..:)

you seems like a nice man.! let me add you in my frnds list..:D

I also want good relation with pakistan but after watching reply's from members here i just abstain my self from posting..:)

putting aside the difference in our society... we do share our passion

india+pakistan+t20+world+cup.jpg

Aisam-Bopanna.jpg

india-pakistan-common-culture.jpg

putting aside the difference in our society... we do share our passion

india+pakistan+t20+world+cup.jpg

Aisam-Bopanna.jpg

india-pakistan-common-culture.jpg

Yeah true, and no one can ignore the fact that we have more similarities then difference be it in language,way of living ,food....and lots of other tings.....:)

One more thread intended to go down the drain, India and Pakistan is not one race,just r just two different one which choose to depart in their separate ways,no need to show such fake brotherhood with each other, India is better without Pakistan and vice versa,leave it there

Sorry Me too dont subscribe to this fake-brotherhood (call me a hawk,a pessimist but I don't like to mince words)

In this internet forum maybe this bon-homie can be good,can be attainable and get some brownie points,but on ground ???:no:

Tell me (to those who propound this Brotherhood), what does a South Indian from Tamil Nadu have in common with a Pashtun from KP or a Bengali have in common with a Balochi ? Absolutely nothing. No shared culture, no tradition,no language,no religion. So on what ground does this brotherhood stand. ?

Maybe the Punjabis or the Haryanvis have something in common with Pakistani Punjabis or the Gujjus have something in common with the Sindhis.Other than that ??

It would be better if we can try to be good neighbours which is definitely possible and not something that we were not and definitely would not be.

Last edited:
@Karthis Sri

This thread isn't that bad wither. At least for the first time I have to thank you for your post on this forum. :D

@Topic

I personally don't like these threads... Simply useless...

NAHHHHHH!!!!!!! Live and let live...

Lets be good neighbours and have excellent people to people contacts and cultural exchanges along with trade and working on fields with common interests as partners.

NOTHING MORE!!!!

Hehe i cant watch the videos but i have idea whats going on.

On the basis of that idea, i'll say its useless.. really useless.. Even we are not going to be good neighbours ever !!!!!!!

We can only Hope....

that one day them will be exterminated :D j/k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom