What's new

We might see minorities revolting in Iran

Hmmm, funny. Please educate me because I don't know. Do you comment a lot in Chinese section as they have Uighurs? Or Russia for the Tatars? Most Turks always say how they consider Pakistanis brothers, yet I don't think you even comment there. You have Iranian obsession like most Turks here.

You are welcome for the new word.

There are about 50 different thread in the first page of this section. It seems that i've commented only to 7 of them, so no i do not "pop up" in every thread as you are claiming. And usually most of my posts are about Turkey. I've never involved myself to those Azeri discussions with Iranians, except few occasions.

If there would be that much threads involving Turkey in, say, Chinese section, i would probably "pop up" in there too. So don't feel special.

Ḥashshāshīn;3830936 said:
Do you care about Persians in Turkey?

I care everyone in Turkey, regardless his ethnicity or religion.

If there would be that much threads involving Turkey in, say, Chinese section, i would probably "pop up" in there too. So don't feel special.

Most threads here don't involve Turkey until Turks show up. Anyway, I'm off.

Message to all the obsessed Turks: Please carry on....

Why not?

By the way, that logic of yours indicates that you like donkeys.

I've never used that term. Unlike you, not knowing that you and your people have lived as gypsies for the most part of your history.

I've never used that term. Unlike you, not knowing that you and your people have lived as gypsies for the most part of your history.

Why taking offence then? No one here challenging your whiteness, relax :)

Why taking offence then? No one here challenging your whiteness, relax :)

I'm not taking offence. I find it ironic that you are using such derogatory terms, not knowing that your people has faced such racist terms throughout the most part of your history too.

I'm not taking offence. I find it ironic that you are using such derogatory terms, not knowing that your people has faced such racist terms throughout the most part of your history too.

I don't think it is racist, nor i would take offence from the word. You on the other hand seem like very worried about it and you have a history in this forum for having serious inferiorty complex and identity crisis. As i said, just relax and enjoy the photos of your family :)

I don't think it is racist, nor i would take offence from the word. You on the other hand seem like very worried about it and you have a history in this forum for having serious inferiorty complex and identity crisis. As i said, just relax and enjoy the photos of your family :)

800px-Russian_poster.JPG

My point is about that irony.

Not really... The man in the picture seems more like an Iranian or an Arab than a Turk. I have no objection to your whiteness though :)

But lucky for us, in reality he was the one chasing the other.

Not really... The man in the picture seems more like an Iranian or an Arab than a Turk. I have no objection to your whiteness though :)

But lucky for us, in reality he was the one chasing the other.

I've never talked about my whiteness.

And in reality, he was defeated by a bunch of Serbian, Romanian and Bulgarian nationalists.

Back
Top Bottom