What's new

We might see minorities revolting in Iran

stop posting bulshit.you turks should get lost.dont try to make us hate you more.its enough.
You Iranians should stop putting your nose in other peoples business then.

Iranians talk about the minorities about other countries but very big problems are awaiting Iran. Iran is discriminating against minorities and one day the **** will hit the fan but it will be too late for "Iran".

Instead of putting your nose in other people's countries try to improve your own country.

soheil,for god's sake stop replying to these insects.we have nothing to do with turks.

stop posting bulshit.you turks should get lost.dont try to make us hate you more.its enough.

I dont hate you. and I dont care even if you hate me.

I emphasize the problems of Iranian society. Since Iranian is not equal to Persian, the voice of others should be heard, either.

soheil,for god's sake stop replying to these insects.we have nothing to do with turks.

You called me again insect.

Haha, how are you going to do that?

The only thing Iran has is missiles. Soon patriot system will be in place in Turkey. So they won't have any effect. Other than that Iranian army is no match. It is overrated. Plus 30 million Azeri minority in Iran would switch to Turkey, if Iran starts war against Turkey.

nocomment.gif

funny.gif

Azari bros !!!

HADI HADI

fatcat.gif

what do you think about azari people ...

You Iranians should stop putting your nose in other peoples business then.

Iranians talk about the minorities about other countries but very big problems are awaiting Iran. Iran is discriminating against minorities and one day the **** will hit the fan but it will be too late for "Iran".
shut up ottomon turk.
@WebMaster:we need mod....mod.....mod.....mod....mod...
i swear we will boycott this forum if you continue like this.

Last edited by a moderator:

I emphasize the problems of Iranian society. Since Iranian is not equal to Persian, the voice of others should be heard, either.

How are they not equal?

Haha, how are you going to do that?

The only thing Iran has is missiles. Soon patriot system will be in place in Turkey. So they won't have any effect. Other than that Iranian army is no match. It is overrated. Plus 30 million Azeri minority in Iran would switch to Turkey, if Iran starts war against Turkey.

Yes You will win every war against Muslim Nations.

read forum's rule you insect.social issues have nothing to do with this section.just military issues.
for god's sake stop it.dont make me hate you more and more just get lost.

shut up ottomon turk.
@WebMaster:we need mod....mod.....mod.....mod....mod...
i swear we will boycott this forum if you continue like this.

Why are you escaping early, I just started now. I was waiting a fair challenge.

read forum's rule you insect.social issues have nothing to do with this section.just military issues.
for god's sake stop it.dont make me hate you more and more just get lost.

I lost the count, how many times you called me insect?

Last edited by a moderator:
buddies.one choice is left.we should ban them ourselves.
what about stopping replying any Turkish comment since now?

Back
Top Bottom