What's new

We know how to deal with you, India warns Pakistan

TOPGUN, an immature post and I was expecting something better. Forget about Indian media, we have 200 channels and the department of information broadcasting does not have that many people working for it. So your correlation between Indian channels and GoI is nothing but a good bedtime story. I dont have to answer the rest as your reasoning falls flat.

BTW, care to answer my previous post and that will be much appreciated. Thanks.

There is nothing immature about my post boss i think i know wat iam talking about & been here for lot longer time then you have ... its the fact there many channels in Pak so?? but they don't teach hate or talk about hate agiant india we mind own our business and thats one thing your country needs to learn how to do. Your meida plays a very big role in your country i mean hell after bollywood and drama's i think your media is next on the fav list. Furthermore, you were expecting something better from me? lolz you don't even know me nor have even exchanged words before with me on here for you to say such a unreailstic comment anyhow coming back to the topic boss your gov says cowardly comments all the time and so does your armed forces are there less people working for them too? plzz save the bs..... your gov talking big all the time won't get them any where in regards to peace in the region no one is afraid i can assure you of that . And yes btw wat previous post?? :what:

Yeah sounds good, but dont take a chance yo!!!

1d1aab8443c08ec0ba373e8fee138db6.jpg
True face. If i posted it. it would have been counted as troll. :lol:

There is nothing immature about my post boss i think i know wat iam talking about & been here for lot longer time then you have ... its the fact there many channels in Pak so?? but they don't teach hate or talk about hate agiant india we mind own our business and thats one thing your country needs to learn how to do. Your meida plays a very big role in your country i mean hell after bollywood and drama's i think your media is next on the fav list. Furthermore, you were expecting much more from me? lolz you don't even know me nor have even exchanged words before with me on here for you to say such a unreailstic comment anyhow coming back to the topic boss your gov says cowardly comments all the time and so does your armed forces are there less people working for them too? plzz save the bs..... your gov talking big all the time won't get them any where in regards to peace in the region no one is afraid i can assure you of that . And yes btw wat previous post?? :what:

You prove your immaturity yet again ! If you are on PDF for longer does not make you wiser. Hope you don't correlate the time you spend on PDF to your maturity. :azn:

About hate .... please find out the amount of airtime spent by Pakistan on Anti India debates from SH to ZH. Need say more about which media is better? And BTW, I never said that our media is top notch. I just distanced the view of GoI from the views expressed in media.

About not exchanging posts, I have read your posts before and I don't have to know you personally or exchange private messages. :smitten: BTW, I have not met anyone on this forum in person. So save the crap.

Ans: Post#35. :cheers:

again you should go and watch your FM talk about India and then decide who started this war of words.

I really am not concerned about any war of words.

I just think India should do what it says. Cold start, dhakka start, whatever it is, if they love talking about it so much they should turn the key and see if it cranks...

I really am not concerned about any war of words.

I just think India should do what it says. Cold start, dhakka start, whatever it is, if they love talking about it so much they should turn the key and see if it cranks...

TechLahore, I have seen some of your posts and they are quite informative. Just for your info, Cold start is not a time bound action plan. It is a war doctrine. It is a strategy to adopt in case of an unfortunate event that bring India face to face with war. Relax, we don't want to go to war unless forced on us.

TechLahore, I have seen some of your posts and they are quite informative. Just for your info, Cold start is not a time bound action plan. It is a war doctrine. It is a strategy to adopt in case of an unfortunate event that bring India face to face with war. Relax, we don't want to go to war unless forced on us.

With your weak military and outdated equipment this is the correct answer. :tup:

And this is exactly what I am talking about. I have actually never seen an iota of concrete evidence showing ISI involvement in anything from indians or americans. These people are utter hypocrites.

Lets see....

Pakistani's (Pak Nationals) aka "Non State actors" using Pakistani territory to attack India is NOT the same as Possible Indians aka "Non State Actors" using Afghanistan to launch attacks on Pakistan.....

There's 3 points your case falls short of:
a) Prove that they are Indians (India has proven that the attackers in 26/11 and the soil it was planned on was Pakistani)
b) Prove that they are supported by GOI/RAW
c) India is not using Indian soil to train or plan these attacks (if we go by your theory of India supporting TTP).....Take it up with the Afghans......

Now before calling us hypocrites....first comprehend the meaning....

Last edited:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom