What's new

We informed Pakistan of surgical strikes before we told media Says MODI

Can Modi name the area or village where he sent his invisible
Army to do a fake surgical strike?

Most likely done a little drama inside their own territory and called
it surgical strike inside Pak. I am remember 1 Indian soldier crossed
the LOC onto Pak side and got captured alive.

Some fake sir g kal strike that never happened, it goes like this.

After the Uri and Pathankot attacks there was a hue and cry in the Indian public why isn't India and Modi giving Pak a befitting reply, I read a lot of TOI and other media and if there are say 800 comments, all of them were saying where is Modi jee 56 inch chest, what has happened to his promises of giving Pakistan an equal reply before the elections.

So it is because of domestic compulsions Indian forces did a fake surgical strike, for the local gullible Indian public, so as to save face, to do the chest thumping, and bragging and use it as a political gimmickry.

Faking such things is very easy and general public can be fooled easily by such antics and political gimmickry.

If russia can make up stories of shooting down 70+ CMs, Modi Can have a little fun too. The is time of mis-information and its in full swing. From West to East everyone is having a little fun with it and using it to their advantage.

Last edited:
The Hindu Extremist Prime Minister is telling the truth. I can confirm he also rang me regarding this while I was having some roti that night. I said, okay, thanks for letting be know.

so he called the PA, gave them coordinates and waited until the PA cleared the bodies and rubble and then once the Indians were sure that the PA had enough propaganda material then they told the Indian media and thus his electorate and when proof was demanded he said we will provide it but then failed to for 2 years, really is this the best shit you can come up with?

o-MODI-570.jpg

Only PDF pakistanis wont take words of prime minister of a country, stating something in public in a foreign country, seriously. Rationale ones, though may assume it a bit inflated, but would never outright dismiss the claim.

Hahaha
I think he is right, he called Pakistan and told them to close their eyes so Indian forces can conduct surgical strikes across LOC . The great Modi G.

India is mother of terrorism in South Asia, a well known fact.

I sincerely hope he wins 2019 election and keep serving India with steps like demonetization and international Isolation of Pakistan. :bounce:

haha modiji, these people are so dumb, constantly falling for ISPR propaganda. we will keep killing their soldiers like flies, the afghanis will do the same and they will keep burying their own dead in the middle of the night to save face. this has been happening since 1947 and it will continue to happen in the future.
Oh really?? He comes a sanghi!! Welcome to reality newbie.

“I said before India gets to know, we should call Pakistan and tell them what we did last night, so they can come and take the dead bodies if they have time,” Modi said. “We were calling them since 11 am but they were scared to talk on phone. At 12 we spoke to them and then told Indian media.”

Ab toh hadh he kardi in chutio nay! The fact that Indians believe this $hit shows how idiotic they are.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom