What's new

We informed Pakistan of surgical strikes before we told media Says MODI

they cannot handle the fact that afghani refugees and hindu kafirs are killing brave mard-e momins so easily and constantly. there is a theory for this. its called cognitive dissonance. read up on it.

your soldiers have been facing that reality for a long time, the same ones who get buried in night so you dont have to respond publicly to awaam of how they were halaled so easily. :rofl:
Bla bla bla ..... Ignored!!

We informed Pakistan of surgical strikes before we told media, Modi tells Indian diaspora in London
The prime minister accused Islamabad of running a terror export industry that kills innocent civilians.
87541-obyijyirhi-1524072831.JPG

Narendra Modi/YouTube

Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Wednesday said that India had informed Pakistan about the “surgical strikes” across the Line of Control in September 2016 before announcing it to the media.

“I said before India gets to know, we should call Pakistan and tell them what we did last night, so they can come and take the dead bodies if they have time,” Modi said. “We were calling them since 11 am but they were scared to talk on phone. At 12 we spoke to them and then told Indian media.”

Modi made the remark during a town hall discussion with the Indian diaspora at Central Hall Westminster in London on Wednesday. He justified the surgical strikes, saying that an attack on Indian soldiers deserved such a response.

“They [Pakistan] have put a terror export industry in place and kill our innocent civilians,” the prime minister said. “They do not have the courage to fight a war and try to attack us from behind. Modi knows how to give a response in their language.”

Earlier in the day, the prime minister met his British counterpart Theresa May to discuss a range of matters, including separatism, cross-border terrorism, visas and immigration. He also accompanied Prince Charles to an exhibition that celebrated India’s role in the history of science and technology. The prime minister also unveiled a statue of 12th Century philosopher Basavanna on the banks of the Thames.

https://scroll.in/latest/876148/we-...ld-media-modi-tells-indian-diaspora-in-london

So Pakistan did not know what Indians have done?????

Its beyond ridiculous

How much mileage will this 56 inch butthole continue to use from the pakistan card? Are Indian public that stupid that everytime this turd try to deflect his domestic troubles he uses that card

Do you seriously think if your enemy country attacks and the victim is so oblivious that he has to be notified, according to you guys, you attacked some launching pads and also killed Pakistani soldiers, were those launch pads in middle of the Sahara Desert that they didn't have any contact with outside world or maybe those soldiers were mercenaries. Dude even your own people question theses frivolous claims.

And do you think a PM of big state, with big stake internationally will claim things publicly our of nowhere?

You should be thankful to us because on your surgical strike drama night,we captured one of your soldier but left him alive.it is Indian army who reported indian soldiers without heads inside indian territory.if you trust your army,just look at the real incidents involving your soldiers.it is very easy to claim something.modi is doing it for election.as far as Afghanistan is concerned,we can handle it.focus on Kashmir,forget Afghanistan.

Why are you bothering? He is nothing but a hyper C grade indian troll whose only here to troll and get one semblance of joy in his otherwise miserable life. His entire post history is filled with inane babbling and childish posts. Best to ignore such characters. They are not worth a letter in a word. Pathetic doesn't e en cover such trolls.

Wow. Is he serious? This isn't even local consumption anymore. This is beyond ridiculous.

Well I guess i should be grateful that he didn't say "they were so scared so I told my commander to go all the way to GHQ headquarters and HE did that and told them face to face."

I would expect such from trump. Looks like the protests made him angry.
But the thing is that a large portion of Indians will still blindly believe this absurdity.

He is basically saying that on one of the most heavily defended borders on earth, Indian soldiers crossed...carried out some operation for hours...went back...and Pakistan was still somehow so unaware that they had to be told by India about that cross border operation :disagree:

I pity the ppl who will be fooled by this...

And do you think a PM of big state, with big stake internationally will claim things publicly our of nowhere?
So what do u think...a person loses the ability to lie whenever he/she becomes head of a "big state"?

There's countless examples...I'll list a few recent ones to jog ur memory...
- Trump claimed he won the popular vote...complete lie
- Trump claimed he had a bigger crowd than Obama during his inauguration...also a complete lie

Now going by ur standard...US is an even bigger state than India also with a bigger international stake than India.

Idk how u reasoned that but it holds no weight. There have been numerous heads of states who have lied on various occasions for various reasons throughout history.

So r u convinced that on one of the most heavily guarded borders on earth(LoC)...Indian soldiers crossed undetected...carried out operations for hours and went back...and Pakistan was still so unaware that India then had to call Pak and tell them of the operation? That makes sense to u?

...and what about his claim that Pakistanis weren't responding to the phone calls bcuz they were scared? So Modi can now sense fear across the border? What is he spiderman with his spider senses?

This is nothing but a cheap trick to stroke public's ego and gain support. Perfectly in line with painting a strong man image of himself. This was his platform from the beginning...he constantly painted Congress as the "weak party"...and himself as the "savior/strong man" who would subdue India's enemies. U can continue to believe what u want...but this just flies in the face of logic.

why not, what does he have to lose.
he'll keep beating this drum for Indian consumption and will win the elections. and if someone asks for proof he'll say we already provided the proof, you and i both know what the proof is LOL.

he is lying he miss called me to inform but i was sleeping so when i awake i call him back .

What a faking joke ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
But ,,,, but,,,,,,, that sir-g-kal strike happened few kms in Pakistan on Pakistani territory and with big and loud bangs, and the hanuman solders left Pakistan,, so how come he said he told Pakistanis to pick up dead bodies???????????
@django , @Zarvan , @Imran Khan , @Zibago , @Verve , @El Sidd , @Moonlight
@mods Can PDF tweet about this,,, I mean highlight this.

Ex-GaganShakti and Modi views has proved "WAR IS COMING". Meanwhile we've begun reviewing our strategy against pakistan, new doctrines to come.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom