What's new

We dont care about Pakistan, but we would like to have relations....

lol
You guys need to get over this stupidity.
There is no "goldmine" for them to be exploited, except your nuclear arms that are a threat to their expansion between the Euphrates and Nile as per their scriptures.
You see, they don't forget their origins nor their duty as a people while you lot forget everything trying to "fit in".
o cartoon, go study international relations.

Ahh patriotism, the last bastion of the scoundrel.

When you have no ability to counter an arguement, pretend to be more patriotic.

I have a Pakistani passport, so you can take your fake bravado, roll it up and stick it somewhere sideways.

I love how you people know better. It's got you to being a complete third world shithole and a banana republic.

You only have to step outside to guage the auqat of the Pakistani in Pakistan. Tarmac roads for the vehicles of the rich, dirt tracks on the side of the road for the pedestrian to walk on.
and i have only 1 passport. And i live here too. Thats the difference. All over the world only a few r 1st world nations rest r all 3rd world.

Its upto us to decide which country we want to recognize and at what terms. We arnt interested in relations with a tiny tuny country on their own terms.

Without Palestinian State, and Israel as well recognizing it there arnt any chance for Pakistan to recognize it. PERIOD!

As for those little benefits, we can get those from China almost for free through CPEC.,

and i have only 1 passport. And i live here too. Thats the difference. All over the world only a few r 1st world nations rest r all 3rd world.

Its upto us to decide which country we want to recognize and at what terms. We arnt interested in relations with a tiny tuny country on their own terms.

Without Palestinian State, and Israel as well recognizing it there arnt any chance for Pakistan to recognize it. PERIOD!

As for those little benefits, we can get those from China almost for free through CPEC.,

1. Who told you I wanted relations with Israel? My whole point was that these magical benefits are non existent and even if there were, we have no culture of taking advantage of opportunity for national benefit.

2. Regardless of 1 passport or 6, they hold the same weight. I have the same rights and the same vote.

This notion of Pakistanis know best is nonsense. Most of the countries are not third world. Most countries have much better standards of living than Pakistan, even developing countries.

Take your passport and travel, get out of your goldfish bowl.

Last edited:
Israel is only useful, if the Arabs prefer India over Pakistan.

Other than that we should go for Muslim unity.

You forgot one:

Message approved straight from US embassy in Pakistan.
Remember these books!

1654544243502.png

1654544249621.png

Personally I believe LGBT is an abomination.

It does not belong in our Muslim society.

To hell with LGBT bullcrap.

lol their western crap of liberalism. For Kafirs I can understand, that it is their society.

But for Muslim society like ours, we follow Islam, not their crappy philosophy of liberalism.

1. Who told you I wanted relations with Israel?

2. Regardless of 1 passport or 6, they hold the same weight. I have the same rights and the same vote.

This notion of Pakistanis know best is nonsense. Most of the countries are not third world. Most countries have much better standards of living than Pakistan, even developing countries.

Take your passport and travel, get out of your goldfish bowl.
1. yr own comment says it all. yr original comment i quoted.

2. no they dont. When u live in a country, need to be loyal to it, rather then another country. This is a hard and fast rule. This goes without saying.

Pakistan, a nuclear power with fastest growing nuke arsenal in the whole wide world as well as the world's 5th largest country along with bitterly powerful armed forces.....really DO NEED RECOGNITION FROM THOSE WESTERN COUNTRIES WHO ENDED UP GETTING BRAWL BEATEN BY A BUNCH OF CAVEMEN? :lol:

U think we really care? no we do not. And i have been to plenty of foreign countries. I own an advertisement agency, we go to shoot advertisements in foreign countries regularly. However, im known to the gora people as a man u dont F with. As i put them in their place reminding of their own performances in Afghanistan!

Anyways i prefer China and Turkey a lot more.

1. yr own comment says it all. yr original comment i quoted.

2. no they dont. When u live in a country, need to be loyal to it, rather then another country. This is a hard and fast rule. This goes without saying.

Pakistan, a nuclear power with fastest growing nuke arsenal in the whole wide world as well as the world's 5th largest country along with bitterly powerful armed forces.....really DO NEED RECOGNITION FROM THOSE WESTERN COUNTRIES WHO ENDED UP GETTING BRAWL BEATEN BY A BUNCH OF CAVEMEN? :lol:

U think we really care? no we do not. And i have been to plenty of foreign countries. I own an advertisement agency, we go to shoot advertisements in foreign countries regularly. However, im known to the gora people as a man u dont F with. As i put them in their place reminding of their own performances in Afghanistan!

Anyways i prefer China and Turkey a lot more.

Pai Ji, signal cross ho gya.

My whole point is that there are no magical benefits, and even if there were we don't have a culture of taking advantage of them. The only people who benefit in Pakistan are establishment.

i told u guys, we Pakistanis underestimate ourselves. But the others specially our opponents know what value we can bring in to them.

And in case for a micro small country like Israel, is a goldmine waiting to be exploited.
O bhai they believe in order for their Meschiach to come they have to neutralize each and every possible threat. They have to make sure every nation recognizes Israel.

O bhai they believe in order for their Meschiach to come they have to neutralize each and every possible threat. They have to make sure every nation recognizes Israel.
:lol: shukr ha kisi k to dimagh main akal ha iss forum main!

Main b yahe keh raha hun.......use these insecurities of these small tiny tuny countries against them. Make them bend over.....Carrot and stick.

Pai Ji, signal cross ho gya.

My whole point is that there are no magical benefits, and even if there were we don't have a culture of taking advantage of them. The only people who benefit in Pakistan are establishment.
to main b to yahe imply kr raha tha na bewakuf! i guess it was a misunderstanding.

:lol: shukr ha kisi k to dimagh main akal ha iss forum main!

Main b yahe keh raha hun.......use these insecurities of these small tiny tuny countries against them. Make them bend over.....Carrot and stick.

to main b to yahe imply kr raha tha na bewakuf! i guess it was a misunderstanding.
O yea it's only a tiny country that pulls in the best Jewish human resource from all over the planet. Recruits Gospel right wing Christians, Jews etc to fight for it through secret NGOs. Has all the top Jewish and non Jewish corporates and billionaires in its pocket. And the two faced rich white nations backing it. No biggie right??

If Pakistan is attacked like Ukraine or Israel and Pakistan calls all it's overseas Pakistanis or any Muslim willing to fight for Pakistan. These same two faced nations will call everyone going to help Pakistan a terrorist.

That's what Israel has going for it right now. Ability to portray truth as a lie. And a lie as THE TRUTH!

main objectives of Pakistan's enemies:

1. eliminate imran khan
2. plant puppet govt
3. default pakistan
4. give up kashmir
5. recognize israel
6. surrender nuclear assets
7. prevent pakistan from joining russia/china camp
8. destroy KPK/FATA/Khorasan region

Plant the seed into the population that the ummah is not an important concept.

Some excerpts:

The visit was confirmed by Israeli President Isaac Herzog, who said he received the Pakistani expatriates. He spoke about the visit at the World Economic Forum in Davos on Thursday, saying it “showed me the great change” taking place in the aftermath of the Abraham Accords.

“This was an amazing experience because we haven’t had a group of Pakistani leaders in Israel ever in such scope and that all stemmed from the Abraham Accords, meaning Jew and Muslim can dwell together in the region,” he said.

For Israel, while the delegation was small and did not involve Pakistani officials, it marked somewhat of a milestone in its relations with Pakistan coming after other Muslim states have changed course and agreed to normalize ties with Israel. That’s despite Israel’s continuing occupation of lands the Palestinians want for a future state.

[/b]
Which part of Pakistan do these non Pakistanis represent and lead?

o cartoon, go study international relations.

I suppose you did.
And that is why the "value" of your 13,000 posts here so far is "negative 20".

You need a brain to comprehend what "actually" happens in the world. There are plenty of educated jahil awam walking around in my country.

Back
Top Bottom