What's new

We do not believe Indian navy can challenge US operations in the Indian Ocean until the next century

Indians lol. Nixen called Ghandi a bitch. Kissinger called Indians a lot worse

Ya we are sold by signing the LEMOA including many other countries.

Look who is talking about buying and selling..a nation which is buying poor nations economy and making them their financial slaves.

He is a fucking retarded troll earning his Comm camaraderie points back home and making his way up in his organization.

China should also chill with the Japanese or the Samurai man was really deadly the last time he was in China.

I'm chilled with the common Japanese people, even have a few Japanese friends, no worries. But hey, chill with us for wat we did in 1962? :enjoy:

You are think tank. When you post it should reflect your grasp & knowledge on the subject. Suit yourself though.

He is the "propagandist" If you know what I mean. Its a pity he has no idea of his target audience :)
Once his posts were informative now they have just drowned in some tank. :p:

I'm chilled with the common Japanese people, even have a few Japanese friends, no worries. But hey, chill with us for wat we did in 1962? :enjoy:

LOL For god sake don't compare 1962 with what japanese did to your over a loooong period of time. 1962 was a war fought between two armies with weapons. The army with better weapons won.
I will not go into what chinese went through cos thats a bit distasteful, but you should think through your comebacks. Just a suggestion. :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom