What's new

We do not believe Indian navy can challenge US operations in the Indian Ocean until the next century

India had challenged white man previously too and played one set of white men against another. Ask Bangladeshi how they got their freedom.

I did see India challenging white man in India 2030 movie so that must be your reference on how Indians confront white man.

Outside of that video. the roles are reversed. Indians are subservient to white man.

I did see India challenging white man in India 2030 movie so that must be your reference on how Indians confront white man.

Outside of that video. the roles are reversed. Indians are subservient to white man.
History is not your forte isn't it? Rather knowledge is not your cup of tea. Go back to Nanjing of 40s where you belong to.

Pakistan, if has minimum self respect should denounced Chinese presence on its soil It must learn from renting land to USA.

This article is true though it is from 1990. USN can easily come into IOR with 3 carriers with 300 aircrafts. That's more than AF of many countries. India with same 3 carriers can hardly field around 120 jets, plus the mis-match in subs, destroyers and electronics etc.

but saying that sincerely believe IN have long overtaken Australia and have better challenge French Navy in IOR. USN is way ahead of us

India has no plans to project power far away , hence its navy's size is only good enuf to defend. Comparing Indian vs US navy is ridiculous idea. Can India give a bloody nose to any one in India ocean thats definitely a yes.

You mean like selling your national sovereignty to the US military by signing the LEMOA? :P
I see ur so butt hurt and butt burn about the agreement that I get the feeling that the agreement was not on paper buttttttttttttttttt..........;)
You have posted the same sentence in PDF many times I wonder if you know any another sentence other than this. Save yourself some embarrassment and dont post ur buttburn for the millionth time. Some burnol might be helpful.

You mean like selling your national sovereignty to the US military by signing the LEMOA? :P
Ya we are sold by signing the LEMOA including many other countries.

Look who is talking about buying and selling..a nation which is buying poor nations economy and making them their financial slaves.

India has no plans to project power far away , hence its navy's size is only good enuf to defend. Comparing Indian vs US navy is ridiculous idea. Can India give a bloody nose to any one in India ocean thats definitely a yes.

I see ur so butt hurt and butt burn about the agreement that I get the feeling that the agreement was not on paper buttttttttttttttttt..........;)
You have posted the same sentence in PDF many times I wonder if you know any another sentence other than this. Save yourself some embarrassment and dont post ur buttburn for the millionth time. Some burnol might be helpful.
He is a fucking retarded troll earning his Comm camaraderie points back home and making his way up in his organization.

Indians wouldn't dare challenge white man, so chill.
China should also chill with the Japanese or the Samurai man was really deadly the last time he was in China.

As an Indian member put it so eloquently in another thread, "If Westerners hurt India then it's fine, if Chinese do it then it's not fine".

Well, China's track record - Nuclear proliferation to a unstable, terrorist state. What's worse?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom