What's new

We can't match India militarily: Pak def min

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only resource in their hand is their short penis... that too will be used to your own sisters and mothers... And about F-16s that you are begging from America.. shove them in your fat useless ...

Hey,cut these crap.You are such a nasty little felow.You know what?You are an insult to indians.

In quantity, India is far superior. However, Pakistan has a slight edge over India in quality.

what quality would that be? your navy has less than 50 ship (most of your surface combatants are outdated as well) while India has modern stealth frigates and destroyers along with a nuclear submarine to be inducted our AF has 4th/4.5 gen fighters while your AF uses MiG-21 copies F-7's and old french Mirage III/5's in terms of the army 1 million standing indian army soldiers are not just gonna bend over look at all of the wars the 2 countries have had Pakistan has always had more casualties so your "quality claim" has no meaning

Where is bilalhaider ? How Pakistan has qualitative edge over India?

Hey mate,please don't tell them,'come and hit me'.You know how expert in trolling are they?
By the way as I told they does have a serious edge in medium artillery guns both qualititavly and quantitavely.
REGARDS....

Hey mate,please don't tell them,'come and hit me'.You know how expert in trolling are they?
By the way as I told they does have a serious edge in medium artillery guns both qualititavly and quantitavely.
REGARDS....

bro he cannot do this because he already retreated when i asked. he was online in this thread few minutes ago. :rofl:

liar

thats what u r trying to explain us sincr 1947 but we cant understand ur point because we dont stick to numbers we prefer quality and capability of our forces which u can never and thats why our missiles test dont fail.................... as yours!!!!!!!!!!!:pakistan:

again why do you think you have quality? our conventional weapons leave yours in the dust if you want to talk about missiles Indian missiles are advanced as well just because a fraction of tests fail does not mean they are bad you think our gov't would induct duds for deterrence? :lol: and after each failed missile test there has always been a successful one to follow up and i don't mean to troll but our missiles are not copied or modified off North Korean or Chinese ballistic missiles :toast_sign:

The North-Korean Nodong missile family (Scud-D, Nodong, Ghauri, Shahab, Ghadr)

bilal was being sarcastic, now come-on stop chewing his butt.
. more over world sees us as a forthcoming challenge to China and what about Pakistan ? they always hide behind Chinese achievements cause the have nothing to celebrate of their own. harsh facts ppl take it with a pinch of salt.
.co-operate and move ahead that's all we ask from you.

bilal was being sarcastic, now come-on stop chewing his butt.
. more over world sees us as a forthcoming challenge to China and what about Pakistan ? they always hide behind Chinese achievements cause the have nothing to celebrate of their own. harsh facts ppl take it with a pinch of salt.
.co-operate and move ahead that's all we ask from you.

You are very much right.But one thing they has developed and deployed which we don't have till now-a subsonic mid range nuclear capable cruise missile.
REGARDS....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom