What's new

We Asked Children In Kashmir What They Feel About ‘India’. This Is What They Said

many of indian here on this forum just act if there is nothing wrong and we are creating hype. If they some little humanity left just admit they have failed kashmir we are going to say anything. we can fight on and on to whom kashmir belongs but in the end kashmir belongs to kashmiries and they are the victim here. propaganda just like your news channel created on poll rigging in AZAD JAMMU AND KASHMIR. India will have to let go of its obsession with kashmir and will have to free them.

Cot0QCcUEAAf_xP.jpg

Since Kashmir is a Muslim majority area, It is the directive of Kuran to make it Darul Islam. They killed and kicked out Pundits but still Kahsmir is a part of India. 5 to 6 district of Sunni majority near Srinagar is working on to seperateit from India on the basis of religion. We have to make up our mind and decide how to deal with them. Clear choice is very much necessary.

yea, the so called genius from dungeons of the earth talks about hate as if he was a witness to every Indian parent upbringing their children.. get a life puny thing.. teach your love to your fellow Pakistanis first.. Just because you wave starts and stripes as your flag, doesn't make you an American.. Show your true colours..
The exact blind hatred shown here, ^^^ you and Pakistani's are South Asians and I don't really care about either when all they do is spin propaganda using Kashmir.

Pakistan and India will hate each other whether there is a Kashmir or not.

I don't love Pakistan and I don't love India. Kashmiri's are just being used in a proxy war, a slow bloodletting, until both of you declare M.A.D.

@waz

Just to clarify, I respect all armies fighting for their lands including indian army, but I will never respect those 7 lakh indian occupier terrorists terrorizing and massacring kashmiris since last 70 years.

Just to clarify, I respect all armies fighting for their lands including indian army, but I will never respect those 7 lakh indian occupier terrorists terrorizing and massacring kashmiris since last 70 years.

Do you respect Pakistan army ?

We have a billion plus people. We need to use our population. Pakistan claims we have 7 lakh soldiers in Kashmir. I would be happy if we put 70 lakh , better more than the population of those four districts. Keep them permanently there. It will show our resolve.

Kashmir is NOT india and it cant be ..
you indian cant buy land there your own constitute stops you to do that..
you know why india country of 1.3 billions people is struggling to make one indigenous aircraft from last 35 years cuz you welcome people to go out of india.. when thy go to NASA or lockheed martin they acheive alot.. but some people are not willing to leave their land and they will fight even if they have to throw stones.

The temp law on Indians not able to buy land can change overnight. We dont need land to station 100M people in Kashmir, isn't it. ,,and about making an " indigenous aircraft", please visit LCA article.

keeping security forces does that to any area..kashmir is not special..

i feel sorry for the kids,the least India can do is to book some transport and open the gates for these people suffering to go to Pakistan ,it should be done free of charge on humanitarian grounds.why do we have to hold them here if they are not happy..i feel realy sad.

Why should they leave and not the occupier? It's their land and territory. Throughout the history of mankind one thing that we've learned is that oppression doesn't last forever. Kashmir will become independent some day and you won't need busses or trucks to get your men out but bodybags.

Painful but truth ... :)

This earth is billion years old india was not even exised before british india company go correct ur fact baby.

Yes "British India" itself means India existed even before British rule.. kid.. Read outside your Pakistani syllabus.

Yes "British India" itself means India existed even before British rule.. kid.. Read outside your Pakistani syllabus.

i can read and see things out of box but you remain typical indian who lose girp in fear :) .. face the truth it will help you to lose fear in you ..
:) and please celebrate your independance after Pakistanies.

Why should they leave and not the occupier? It's their land and territory. Throughout the history of mankind one thing that we've learned is that oppression doesn't last forever. Kashmir will become independent some day and you won't need busses or trucks to get your men out but bodybags.
yea?? we'll see that.. As of now, I'm busy counting the body bags of terrorist scums.. And we won't mind fighting it out for another hundred years if it is required, but we will never lose our land again in the name of religion.. Period..

Don't worry, Indians teach their children to hate people for no logical reasons other than because their parents hate, too.
Not Everyone is blind like America What India Says America accepts....The Children there have also sense to judge their surrounding happenings And we all know what India is Doing.....

Back
Top Bottom