What's new

We Asked Children In Kashmir What They Feel About ‘India’. This Is What They Said

India is police who beats boys. I hate India. My parents do not let me go outside. We fear to go out. My parents tell me you'll be killed. I cannot play. I have not played for last 10 days. We don't even open books now. Hum Darte Hain (We are afraid). We want Azaadi. I want to go out and protest but my parents lock me in the room. Then I only hear the slogans.

Let's ignore the physical torture they are going through for a moment. And imagine the psychological torture these young minds are passing through. This is not how you OWN your people. Morally, ethically, and religiously ******** are proving to be a failed nation.

We don’t like to be with India.

Lost already, India.

I, too, hate India.

When young kids under 12 hate you, time to realize for Indians their DEFEAT.

Kashmir is India's LAND ;
Kashmiris are free and welcome to leave it and go to Pakistan if they want

Kashmir is NOT india and it cant be ..
you indian cant buy land there your own constitute stops you to do that..
you know why india country of 1.3 billions people is struggling to make one indigenous aircraft from last 35 years cuz you welcome people to go out of india.. when thy go to NASA or lockheed martin they acheive alot.. but some people are not willing to leave their land and they will fight even if they have to throw stones.

you know why india country of 1.3 billions people is struggling to make one indigenous aircraft from last 35 years cuz you welcome people to go out of india.. when thy go to NASA or lockheed martin they acheive alot.. but some people are not willing to leave their land and they will fight even if they have to throw stones.

Even your own land Pakistan is belong to India. There was no Pakistan few decades back.How many aircraft carriers Pakistan has made in the last 60+ years ?

Even your own land Pakistan is belong to India. There was no Pakistan few decades back.How many aircraft carriers Pakistan has made in the last 60+ years ?

This is the problem with the Indian Psyche that they have the objective of "Greater India". That is why Indians never accepted Pakistan and always try to destroy it by hook or by crook.

This statement is the reason why Indians are highly obsessed with Pakistan which Indians so emphatically deny.

India by it self was not existed 70 years ago.. either it was bharat or hindustan.. Pakistan belongs to those who live there.. extremist in india who are majority now includes you still living in hole of akhand bhrat...
lol you havent made one aircraft carrier yet and you are what 1.30 billion people compare to 200 millions :)..
we dont need one and have enough power to take one down if it impose threat to us.

Who cares what you think

kashmir is India's land and is in OUR control

India by it self was not existed 70 years ago.. either it was bharat or hindustan.. Pakistan belongs to those who live there.. extremist in india who are majority now includes you still living in hole of akhand bhrat...
lol you havent made one aircraft carrier yet and you are what 1.30 billion people compare to 200 millions :)..
we dont need one and have enough power to take one down if it impose threat to us.

India existed 30000 years ago... read history Kid..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/India#History
http://www.ancient.eu/article/203/

Don't worry, Indians teach their children to hate people for no logical reasons other than because their parents hate, too.

It completes the cycle.
yea, the so called genius from dungeons of the earth talks about hate as if he was a witness to every Indian parent upbringing their children.. get a life puny thing.. teach your love to your fellow Pakistanis first.. Just because you wave starts and stripes as your flag, doesn't make you an American.. Show your true colours..

yea, the so called genius from dungeons of the earth talks about hate as if he was a witness to every Indian parent upbringing their children.. get a life puny thing.. teach your love to your fellow Pakistanis first.. Just because you wave starts and stripes as your flag, doesn't make you an American.. Show your true colours..

At least we have a genius here from the gigantic toilet on earth. A so called teacher from a society which kills million of unborn baby girls each year, trying to teach us humanity.
A citizen of Rapistan where mother and daughter is pulled out of the car and gang raped on a public road and rape is a status symbol.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom